Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My problem with this NCAA suspension
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

My problem with this NCAA suspension

May 24, 2019, 6:04 PM

Is that the NCAA has not shown any sign of consistency over the years.

Bama has 1/4 of their team taking a "new" substance that counts as a PED with a testimony from someone stating they recieved and took the drug in front of them and not one is punished.

UNC gets caught taking fake classes and the NCAA receives a mountain of evidence proving it but are not punished.

Justin Fields, Josh Belk etc breaks NCAA policy and transfer and by rule they shouldn't be immediately eligible but other players with proof of family hardship are denied.

Clemson players test positive for "trace" amounts of a PED, pass lie detector tests and give evidence that everyday items contain this substance within them proving they can test positive without directly ingesting the product. Similar to how taking CBD will test positive to THC in a small amount but not the same as ingesting THC through other means but will also not give you the "benefits" of smoking and such a PED won't benefit you if you don't take enough but will show up. The NCAA was given this evidence showing it was not purposeful or beneficial and they upheld the punishment when they haven't before.

If the NCAA is going to suspend them they need to have a consistency with it, by rule is how they should treat the athletes if the rule needs to be altered it should be altered and THEN they make a decision. Not decide themselves who is and isn't guilty due to publicity or popularity.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're gonna test the 4 Playoff teams,

May 24, 2019, 6:09 PM

TEST EVERY SINGLE bowl team !!!

They just use a few examples to make it look like they're

May 24, 2019, 8:54 PM

actually doing something.

And guess who they use as examples?

And guess who they never do?

Re: My problem with this NCAA suspension

May 25, 2019, 2:52 AM

Dead on - Seth ..... Dead on !! Are any of Bama’s players that were suspended for the playoff games suspended for a full year?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Four games... Of course, no disclosure by the NCAA as to why***

May 25, 2019, 6:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a Meteor Hit The NCAA HQ and Their Leaders Were Running

May 25, 2019, 7:08 AM

From the premises aflame, I would point and laugh at them as their skin melted and they became human bacon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^Please...don't poor mouth

May 25, 2019, 7:16 AM

Bacon! Please don't! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Isn't that just a little morbid

May 25, 2019, 7:19 AM [ in reply to If a Meteor Hit The NCAA HQ and Their Leaders Were Running ]

Oh. Yeah

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic