Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Tee Higgins wants to high point a ball, cain’t no man, woman, or child do a thang about it.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,266

If Tee Higgins wants to high point a ball, cain’t no man, woman, or child do a thang about it.

Jan 7, 2019, 11:21 AM

Listen closely, Bama, and I’ll tell you what up tonight.

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: If Tee Higgins wants to high point a ball, cain’t no man, woman, or child do a thang about it.

Jan 7, 2019, 11:25 AM

I hope we see that drive from Higgins tonight. The key difference between he and Ross is, Ross always wants to go get the ball. Higgins sometimes waits for it to come to him. This is the same thing that separates Nuk (elite) and Sammy (great). When elite talent meets unrelenting desire no one can stop you.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: If Tee Higgins wants to high point a ball, cain’t no man, woman, or child do a thang about it.

Jan 7, 2019, 1:56 PM

I actually have the same perception - seems like Ross is always flying full speed for receptions while Higgins gets more jump ball isolation looks. Regardless, gimme Tee on a flag route in the end zone all night long.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

I bet Momma Higgins could stop him.***

Jan 7, 2019, 11:28 AM

Re: I bet Momma Higgins could stop him.***

Jan 7, 2019, 1:59 PM

Maybe if she was holding her shoe and calling him by his full Christian name...

...you don’t cross Mama in that situation.

GO TIGERS

Unless of course Bama gets away with holding him

Jan 7, 2019, 11:44 AM

like they did last year on that one deep throw to the endzone. If Tony Brown didn't hold his right arm down..and it was blantant PI...then thats a td and its 10-7. That one play always makes me wonder how that may have changed the outcome.

Re: Unless of course Bama gets away with holding him

Jan 7, 2019, 12:01 PM

That's so true. That game is 10-10 when we are driving on the Interception. If the score is 10-10 we are more conservative with the ball and neither interception happens. making th4e game really close.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate words and phrases concocted by men who...

Jan 7, 2019, 12:11 PM

talk for a living. I can handle a person who has talent as a writer but these guys play down to the audience which I consider insulting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,266
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic