Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump has talked trash about all these minority women.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 625

Trump has talked trash about all these minority women.

Jul 17, 2019, 6:04 PM

Jeff Sessons, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mitt Romney, Rand Paul, Jim Ascosta, Jeff Bezos, Ted Cruze, wife of TC and the list goes on and on and on and on and on.

Claiming he talked trash to four minority women because of their color or gender is not working for anyone who can overcome their selective memory. I'm not much for giving the four credit but it's certainly not due. Trump used them like a condom to get Nancy and the other prominent dems to embrace their agenda.

He did the chicks a favor, imo. Nancy had dismissed them as nonfactors with no power or authority in the house and now they have most of the dems voting to condemn a tweet.

You'd think Putin used his twitter account to declare war on America or something.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

White man can't even get a date anymo***

Jul 17, 2019, 6:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, hard times.***

Jul 17, 2019, 6:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes we can! ******

Jul 17, 2019, 7:52 PM [ in reply to White man can't even get a date anymo*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Juicy B from Sakerlinee?***

Jul 17, 2019, 8:28 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know, I'm tempted to declare my Cherokee heratige

Jul 17, 2019, 9:38 PM [ in reply to White man can't even get a date anymo*** ]

and turn my back on 'Him who speak with forked tongue.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're over-thinking this as you often do...

Jul 17, 2019, 6:49 PM

it's why I love you.

He didn't tell Arnie to go back to Austria or wherever his people came from, or Cruz to go back to Mexico or Cuba or wherever his people came from.

Is Trump a racist? I have no idea but if he leaves it out there and doesn't apologize, he's leaving it out there for any praise or criticism he receives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

people aren’t buying the media spin either

Jul 17, 2019, 7:03 PM

Trumps tweet calling out the 4 people that roundly criticize the United States is now ranked among his most popular.

But I still think the Hillbag acid wash tweet in 2017 is my favorite.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump has talked trash about all these minority women.

Jul 17, 2019, 8:34 PM

Excellent, I was wondering when Trump humiliating himself and the country would be spun into a positive for his victims.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I've planted any lies in that post...

Jul 17, 2019, 9:40 PM

how about you telling me.

Carlsbad aint gonna like dis***

Jul 17, 2019, 9:20 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Great job establishing Trump as a horrible human being

Jul 17, 2019, 9:39 PM

was that your intention?

Trump's words were racist. But he's proven himself to say racist things MANY times before, and as the Trump cultists have proven time and time again, IT DOESN'T MATTER. So, this too shall pass and nothing will come from it. Our country will continue to be held hostage by the morally retarded.

How old are you son?

Jul 17, 2019, 9:50 PM

Saying something disrespecting someone who is black isn't racist. Taking actions against or refraining to do good for someone due to their race is racism. Trump has done nothing but talk. If freedom of speech is creates a nation where racism is legal then our constitution is racist.

I saw real racism in my youth. People on TV were turning dogs loose on blacks marching to try and bring attention to their complete lack of civil rights. I live in a time when blacks had no civil right. Now you're using the same term to describe someone getting their feels hurt as was used back then toward people who wanted to oppress others because of their race.

No one is arguing that Trump is a rude, crude, prechewed food, dood. That's not racist, he treat everyone the same. If you verbally attack him he will verbally retaliate. If you don't want to be insulted don't insult.

Telling a person of color to go back to where they came from

Jul 17, 2019, 9:55 PM

is racist.

You know that. Don't defend it. Stop trying to gaslight it into something else.

Just be happy with the knowledge that nothing will come from it.

I can't imagine you're being serious, are you?

Jul 17, 2019, 10:57 PM [ in reply to How old are you son? ]

You're saying that words, without actions like firehoses and dogs and beatings, can't be racist? That's what you're saying. You've come unhinged.

This is where you're at today: "He insulted other people who are white just like him in the past, so telling minorities to go back to the countries they came from can't be racist!" He's always been an as#####. Apparently, he's always been a subtly racist as#####, too. The subtlety is subsiding and he's getting bolder. We'll see where everybody's lines are. Haven't found yours yet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 625
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic