Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I was riding the line before, go ahead
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 459

If I was riding the line before, go ahead

Jul 18, 2019, 6:41 PM

and put me in the never Trump category.

If nothing else is is purposely giving a voice to people who need to go back in the woods and burn crosses.

After the chanting in NC yesterday he makes the comment in an interview "I didn't like it... I started talking immediately"

Unfortunately that talking didn't include telling them to stop chanting that crap.

He can't make himself look like he isn't racist because that's the majority of his voting base.

So put me in the anybody else but the Racist in Chief.

I will not be taking additional questions. Thanks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: If I was riding the line before, go ahead

Jul 18, 2019, 7:00 PM

So anyone who votes Rep is a racist now and should have their houses marched upon and torched. Or we could just hire some random folks from other countries to dress in MAGA gear and beat up celebrities in the streets to portray something to be true, that isn’t really happening or... find random 165 lb teenagers wearing MAGA hats and slap the hats off their heads and splash a full cup of soda in their face!

Yes the hate runs deep on the rep side and our sh@t on this side smells like roses and is rainbow colored!

The rhetoric is old, worn out and nobody is buying it anymore!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 7:04 PM

No moron. You can be a Repub. You can hate the Dems. If you support Trumo's bull dung you should probably get your teeth knocked out.

Jul 18, 2019, 7:16 PM

Hmmm, the way you speak with makes my point. Anyone who reads it clearly sees who is filled with hate. Name calling doesn’t bother me, but it does show who truly has hate filled in their heart. By definition... Racism

Carlsbad POS Puussie aint gonna knock anyone's teeth out

Jul 18, 2019, 8:45 PM

He'll cry to tbalm

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Jul 18, 2019, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: If I was riding the line before, go ahead ]

Anyone who shouts “send her home” is a racist. I’m sure plenty of Pubs don’t shout such nonsense but anyone who does, regardless of political leanings, is a disgrace to the human race.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the argument that I can't stand.

Jul 18, 2019, 11:30 PM [ in reply to Re: If I was riding the line before, go ahead ]

Just because one side has ######## doesn't make your dude LESS OF AN #######.

Just like this Epstien deal. I don't care who the people are, if they were messing with underage girls they should go to jail. I don't give a #### if it's Clinton, Trump, the Pope, my mother, I don't care.

The yeah buts are killing this country.

"Trump is a piece of lying ####, but he's on my team and your team does all of this other stuff too."

I will put money on if this Epstein stuff gets tied to Trump, MAGA hats will fall all over each other to set the argument "yeah but Bill Clinton went on a plane ride" THEN LOCK THEM BOTH UP.

It's not that ####### hard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Totally different than Congressional Libs

Jul 18, 2019, 9:36 PM

inciting violence from Antifa and other Domestic Terrorism groups with hate speech toward Conservatives.

I see your point.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, it’s exactly the same. I forgot the couple of Dems that

Jul 18, 2019, 9:42 PM

did this but it’s no better for sure. So, you agree that Trump’s speech is similar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Totally different than Congressional Libs

Jul 18, 2019, 9:46 PM [ in reply to Totally different than Congressional Libs ]

Moron

Replies: 9
| visibility 459
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic