Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I missed it, I apologize, but why..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

If I missed it, I apologize, but why..

Jan 25, 2019, 11:56 PM

...has KB not congratulated his Brothers for winning a National Championship.I have no ill will to Kelly, a Tiger forever in my view, but I would think he would have something to say to his boys. LIS, I may have missed it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I missed it, I apologize, but why..

Jan 26, 2019, 12:42 AM

I figure he's got their cell number so he probably has done that . Just guessing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 1:53 AM

I would h0pe so, but in this era of evrrything posted somewhere, I thought there would be something somewhere. MAYBE NOT.
Sad if not.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I also think he contacted the team directly..

Jan 26, 2019, 2:13 AM

But I have no clue.
Its easy to see him texting or calling, but not wanting to be a distraction to Clemson's celebration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I also think he contacted the team directly..

Jan 26, 2019, 9:45 AM

I agree with yousoywaker® and if he didn't want to be a distraction, that is very classy for the young man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 9:23 AM

Look. when KB left, he done so without having any conversations with his HC since Dabo told him that TL would be starting the Syracuse game, and Dabo said that it was clear that it was for the Syracuse game. I'm sure KB saw the writing on wall, and that is when he took his ball and Quit. Some say once a Tiger always a Tiger, I believe that also but, once you quit on your team, your coaches, and your school, you never was a Tiger, you were only about self!!! I don't think of KB as a Clemson Tiger, I see KB as self centered that would only be a team player if he was the starting QB, and he proved that to be so....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing I find KB's leaving as distasteful as anyone.

Jan 26, 2019, 9:25 AM

I still wouldn't have expected him to disrespect himself and his new team by celebrating with Clemson. I would lose what little respect for him which remains. Very little, Btw.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2019, 9:28 AM

Yep you missed it. It was beautiful. He flew the entire team out to Vegas all on the qt. You had to be a subscriber to O&W to hear about it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am sure he did....

Jan 26, 2019, 9:31 AM

But not everything has to be public.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic