Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 464

If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone

Oct 3, 2018, 5:13 PM

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/10/03/nolte-new-evidence-eliminates-christine-blasey-fords-residual-credibility/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said she sounded credible after she testified.

Oct 4, 2018, 8:35 AM

It wasn't the first time I've been fooled by a woman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I told you my tell already.......

Oct 4, 2018, 8:44 AM

the super duper smudged glasses. Nobody walks around with glasses that smudged.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know how it is when...

Oct 4, 2018, 8:56 AM

you open the door on the fridge to do a little shopping for a snack. You get a slight whiff of something not quite right but you're just looking for a snack, you're in a hurry to get back to the football game before the timeout is over so you reach up, grab something in that moment of hurry and rush back to the recliner before somebody steals your seat.

The teams line up for a the kick as you pull the handle to raise your feet off the floor then open the snack and the full force of the horrid smell burns your nose hair. You thing, 'I could have missed one play and saved my stomach.

Next time I'll not take your comments with much less consideration of your wit and much more respect for the man who made the joke cause you nailed this one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I told you my tell already.......

Oct 4, 2018, 11:24 AM [ in reply to I told you my tell already....... ]

look at her neck...pretty sure she's wearing a mask. Too bad Velma's not around to expose her.

hahahahaha! Point this man^^^^^^

Oct 4, 2018, 11:28 AM

That's hilarious.....L Graham walks over and yanks that mask off and it's Hillary Clinton and as she's led out of the room with hands tied behind back, say "I WOULD'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT TOO IF NOT FOR YOU MEDDLING RIGHT WING CONSPIRATORS!!!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone

Oct 4, 2018, 10:01 AM

does not change the fact kavanaugh has a drinking problem and is himself unreliable.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kudos to you, Balm, for recognizing how ridiculous these accusations

Oct 4, 2018, 10:09 AM

were earlier than most and moving on to the next talking points.

null

"Kavanaugh has a drinking problem"...I see we're on...

Oct 4, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to Re: If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone ]

to page 14 now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has or had? Dude was obviously a party guy. Doesn't make

Oct 4, 2018, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone ]

him a rapist. Doesn't mean he ever blacked out and "forgot" about trying to rape somebody.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone

Oct 4, 2018, 4:21 PM [ in reply to Re: If Ford had any credibility left, it's gone ]

You constantly rant and rave about others having drinking problems and constantly pointing fingers.

You sound like the dude who couldn’t handle his liquor and had to put a hard stop and now hate anyone and everyone that drinks.

You are as worthless as ##### on a boar hog.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never did understand the two doors thing in her house

Oct 4, 2018, 10:10 AM

if she was claustrophobic. Seems like she'd want less doors if she was afraid of being inside.

Re: I never did understand the two doors thing in her house

Oct 4, 2018, 10:15 AM

Wow. How long does it take you to think up something this dumb?

I guess I'm dumb and ignorant then, so explain it to me.

Oct 4, 2018, 10:17 AM

Why if I want to get out of a house, I'd put a second door in the way to block my path even more?

How is that dumb?

I'm not calling you dumb...

Oct 4, 2018, 10:22 AM

but it's two separate doors facing the street, not one entrance with two door stacked on one another creating a vestibule.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I understood it to be one front door, then another door

Oct 4, 2018, 10:23 AM

behind it.

I don't think so...

Oct 4, 2018, 10:28 AM

this new "revelation" that proves she is lying is that she had the second door installed because it allowed her to seal off a separate space from part of the house and create a rentable apartment. If you look at the front of the house, there are two separate front doors, both of which provide independent ingress and egress.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, that's what the RCP piece references....

Oct 4, 2018, 10:30 AM

explains

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2018/10/02/records_raise_questions_about_fords_double-door_story__138225.html

Yeah, I read that...

Oct 4, 2018, 10:50 AM

wasn't really sure I could see any smoking guns. Other than getting the date of the remodel wrong, the rest of the piece was complete speculation. From the way it was presented, I was expecting it to be someone with a picture of Ford wearing bondage gear and whipping Kavanaugh with a cat o' nine tails at a high school party.

Agree...out of all of things mentioned....

Oct 4, 2018, 10:56 AM

the date of the remodel triggering memories than came up 4 yrs late in therapy is probably the strongest thing.

At the time of her testimony, I think I was one of the few who seemed to feel like her story was week. All of the comments about not being able to fly, the door, this causing her academic trouble in college (but not in the last 2 yrs of HS), not remembering how she got to the party or home from the party, etc...my gut was/is just telling me something was/is off.

The memory stuff seemed completely normal to me

Oct 4, 2018, 11:10 AM

lots of people have bad events etched in a way the surrounding events do not get etched. The door thing is weird, but she's been married since 2002. Was she ####### around with this ex-boyfriend? If not, how in the world does he know why she remodeled her house with her husband in 2008?

We know she talked to the therapist in 2012. We know she talked about the attack. She thinks the remodel triggered the memory because of the two doors being a contention in her marriage. So maybe the remodel was in 2008.

But maybe that explanation isn't offered until the marriage is in need of couple's counseling in 2012 and the Husband says, "I'm a jerk? What about those two ugly ### front doors on our house, #####!?!?!?!"

tangent professional question for you.....

Oct 4, 2018, 11:17 AM

You may have commented on this, and if so, sorry.

Curious what your thoughts are on Rachel Mitchell, and more importantly, her post questioning synopsis of Ford's accusation.

Yeah, I get it that the Pubs hired her and as a result, everyone is trying to poo-poo her report.

It just seems to me that she's had a tremendous track record of prosecuting sex crimes...that's her main gig. That also doesn't seem like a job you do just to phone it in and collect a check---it seems like it would have to mean something to the individual performing the task. With that in mind, I just find it hard to believe that she'd turn on one of the very people she normally tries to protect and conjure up a dubious report on Ford just because she was paid to do this role.

Also in her favor was the fact that most Pubs didn't like the way she went about her job.....it's a sweeping generalization, but IMHO if you manage to pisss off both sides, you're probably doing it just about as well as you can.

Anyways, just curious to hear a JD's thought on that aspect.

I'd say she identified all the things that others have

Oct 4, 2018, 12:17 PM

noticed about Ford's testimony. One thing that struck me as very partisan about her report was she went through all these missing details from the party like she was making a case for them being important, and then said, well anyway, these aren't that big a deal.

The next paragraph she makes a bid deal over why Ford can't ID Kavanaugh for 30 years, then in the last line says. "As it is common for victims to have delayed memories, this is not dispositive"

If it's common, wouldn't it make you think she might be telling the truth but not be dispositive of that? Why, if it's common, does she present it as a problem and then say it's not dispositive?

Not knowing her, I would have no way of knowing how legit fervent she is about prosecuting rapists. I know some solicitors who are fanatics and others who are doing it because they don't want the pressure of private practice. But I think her analysis of the testimony slants towards someone who was hired to find holes in the victims story, and I bet she could write a convincing report from the other perspective as well.

10-4...thanks for the thoughts.***

Oct 4, 2018, 12:18 PM

In her testimony she shared that...

Oct 4, 2018, 3:04 PM [ in reply to I never did understand the two doors thing in her house ]

claustrophobia was the reason she didn't fly which is why the hearing was delayed a week which suggest to a reasonable person that she needed another week to drive to DC for the hearing. That was by the fact that she flew often in her work and to vacations in top Pacific surf venues.

She also said she flew to the DC area for her polygraph and her grandmother's funeral and that the test took place on either the day of her grandmother's funeral or the day after, she couldn't recall which.

Yes, I saw the entire act in Center Ring under the Big Top.

Sooo, Ford's not Perfect?

Oct 4, 2018, 11:15 AM

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 25
| visibility 464
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic