Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hoping IRISH Take Down CUSE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Hoping IRISH Take Down CUSE

Nov 11, 2018, 7:37 PM

ND is NOT better than CUSE - but I wish they were. With or without Irish QB Ian Book, Baber's crew will probably, IMO, beat the South Bend boys.

I don't want CU to get MICH while Bama gets some Round 1 pushover.

Hope the Lime Green Leprechauns win over the Domed Orange People & stay #3 - but I really think CUSE tops 'em.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hoping IRISH Take Down CUSE

Nov 11, 2018, 8:08 PM

I don’t want the drunken midgets.... I mean drunken little people to get a bye week.... while everyone else plays CCG

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Nov 11, 2018, 8:15 PM

If N.D and UCF are both undefeated at end of season, committee should make the two play each other in a "play in" game.

Nov 11, 2018, 8:23 PM

Hoping Citadel takes down Bama !!

Nov 11, 2018, 8:39 PM

you got the wrong mushrooms on your pizza.

Re: Hoping IRISH Take Down CUSE***

Nov 11, 2018, 8:51 PM

Just saying that there are mushrooms that help you believe in anything. You should eat some, negative Nance. Come ride the train.
The ROY train.

Message was edited by: AddyGirl®

Nov 11, 2018, 9:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Hoping IRISH Take Down CUSE ]

And ur smok’n crac cocaine

Nov 12, 2018, 7:29 AM

Oh boy, you mama-Bama’s must be starting to worry early. Already trolling our Tiger boards.
Haha !!! You’re bait.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:17 PM

The Michigan game will be about like our game w BC

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 9:25 PM

In response to “Michigan will be like the BC game”, I think it’ll be more like the last time we played a big 1zero school 31-0

Nov 11, 2018, 9:23 PM

I don’t care who wins, the wolverines nor the fighting Catholics can hang with us.

Nov 11, 2018, 9:58 PM

ND has a strong OL and Cuse struggle to stop the run. Matchup favors the Irish because they should be able to control clock and limit Dungey's opportunities and keep their D more fresh. Crowd will probably be 50/50 or more ND.

So Cuse probably wins.

Nov 11, 2018, 10:06 PM

I hope CUSE wins. At least they are legitimate ACC member not an elitest part time member like ND.

Nov 11, 2018, 10:20 PM

Let’s get one thing straight...Bama will always have the easiest matchup. Almost.

Michigan will stay at 4 and OU would miraculously jump them at 3. Watch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 11, 2018, 10:30 PM

Your right; but OU defense is "trash"!
There are old heads in that committee who still remember football is also about playing sound defense who may not like OU over a team who can do both! But, who knows!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2018, 10:40 PM

It should be a competitive game if both teams protect the ball. Cuse has allowed 37 points to Pitt and UNCheat, and 41 to Nancy Tate. They'll need to do better than that to beat ND. We'd be fine regardless, but IMHO the current top 4 would be the better scenario for us than having OK or UGA in there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

i’m pulling for the ‘cuse.***

Nov 11, 2018, 10:51 PM

I'd like to see Cuse win, as it would strengthen the ACC

Nov 12, 2018, 5:17 AM

at a time when the conference's fortunes have been down.

Additionally, a strong program in the northeast adds a little balance to those typically in the south.

That, plus my favorite elementary school teacher in Rock Hill was a Syracuse native and graduate. lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's Baber's last stand at 'Cuse any way

Nov 12, 2018, 6:14 AM

He and Matt Campbell will be moving on after the season. The real USC, I suspect tOSU, Boomer Sooner (Riley to Dallas) will all be courting them. I seriously doubt FSU does anything unless Taggart is so disgusted with the place he settles (why should he?) because it's unlikely they can pay his whole buyout...at least not without someone high up losing their job. Meanwhile, down in Miami, it seems the rose is off the bloom...I could envision Richt deciding to ride off into the sunset.

So...USC...OU...tOSU...FSU...Miami...(refuse to put Maryland/L'ville in the mix for either of those two). That's quite a sweepstakes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If ND finishes unbeaten they will remain at #3.

Nov 12, 2018, 7:39 AM

There's no way Uga beats Bama. It ain't gonna happen. We will draw ND in the first round unless the POC gets creative mixing and matching teams and claiming venue priority to the #1 team. They've done it before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic