Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haha, Brady's agent wants TL to sign with the Pacific Pro
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Haha, Brady's agent wants TL to sign with the Pacific Pro

Feb 4, 2019, 9:56 AM

Football League (### is that?) and skip his last 2 years at Clemson.

From Rotoworld.

Sports Agent Don Yee is pushing for Clemson sophomore QB Trevor Lawrence to forego his final years at Clemson and join the Pacific Pro Football League.

Yee is famously known as Tom Brady's agent and is one of the founders of the "Pacific Pro Football League." In a recent interview, Yee said, "he wants Lawrence to be the Pacific Pro Football League's Joe Namath." Namath decided to join the American Football League in 1964 rather than waiting for the NFL and bolstered the AFL's popularity. Yee is trying to create the same impact with Lawrence by offering him substantial money, benefits, and potential endorsement deals with big companies such as Adidas. With Lawrence not eligible to play in the NFL until 2021, Yee thinks he can lure star players like him to his four-team league which kicks off in July of 2019. It's unlikely Lawrence decides to do this, but any comments about this should be monitored for the time being.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haha, Brady's agent wants TL to sign with the Pacific Pro

Feb 4, 2019, 10:26 AM

If he sets foot on our campus or even calls TL, I hope this moron (yep moran for us Tnetters) I hope they put this guy under the jail! Wasn't it a UNC coach or agent that got in trouble recruiting UNC players prior to their eligibility being up? Tank Black?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would your reaction have been the same in '64?

Feb 4, 2019, 10:40 AM

Namath jump-started the AFL's credibility in a big way, culminating in the '68 Super Bowl. In many ways, TL is way ahead of Namath, if for no other reason than healthy knees. Never hurts to ask, regardless how insane it may appear.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe he can get Frenchie to sign?

Feb 4, 2019, 10:42 AM

too soon?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d bet Saban has something to do with this.***

Feb 4, 2019, 10:46 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Related

Feb 4, 2019, 10:59 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/TL-and-Tom-Brads-agent-1883500
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Any-one-see-this-crap-from-Bradys-agent-1883804

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, sorry I don't scan the boards to see if something

Feb 4, 2019, 11:25 AM

has already been posted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic