Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t understand why so many on this board spend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I don’t understand why so many on this board spend

Oct 14, 2019, 9:27 PM

So much time watching and listening to college football talk shows on the SEC network and ESPN. Your not ever going to hear anything positive about Clemson or the ACC on the SEC network, the ACC and Clemson are the biggest threat to the SEC perceived dominance and they’re going to attack anyone who threatens that status. The SEC had a huge advantage over everyone during the BCS era and now it’s gone and Clemson and the ACC are their biggest obstacle from dominating the CFP. The narrative your now hearing started just a few weeks after the national title game and will continue even after we win the 2019 title.

My advice avoid those shows and enjoy this season, it will be over soon and if we’re fortunate enough to go 13-0 we will be in the college football playoffs. I’ll leave you with this question, why does the SEC want Clemson left out of the playoffs?

21 in a row and counting!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IKR

Oct 14, 2019, 9:29 PM

It's like they "love the abuse" or something! Some come on here and act or maybe are just ignorant enough to "be surprised" of a negative Clemson narrative.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t understand why so many on this board spend

Oct 14, 2019, 9:49 PM

Ok, so let me break this down for you. We have a thing in our bloodwork called testosterone and it’s slightly above the 200 mark. That compels us to like physical sports like football and we don’t just like the color orange or the shape of paws turned 20 degrees off axis. This love and higher male hormonal level further compels some of us to watch and listen to sports radio and get angry when we feel (real or perceived) attacks on our orange clad, paw adorned tigers. Think about it a bit longer and see a doctor. Low T is no way to go through life!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude...

Oct 14, 2019, 9:56 PM

20 degrees???

Come on now it is 30 degrees.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t understand why so many on this board spend ]

I do love my Mr. T(estosterone), but that doesn’t mean that I get riled up at media hoars like Finebaum, Stephen A. Smith, Booger or the like.

I’m with rhettm here.

If you need a testosterone statement, I suggest women, red meat, horsepower, whiskey, firearms...and so forth.

Don’t waste it on mainstream media who’s laughing all the way to the bank.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:01 PM

Haha true, but Finebaum makes me just as mad even after whiskey a steak and a new girlfriend!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:04 PM

I hate him too. And that’s precisely what he, along with many others, are banking on.

They’re the Deshaun Watson/Trevor Lawrence of trolls. And if you’re getting frustrated...then you’re the Will Muschamp they’re after.

Just ignore their dumb a$$e$.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:07 PM

Maybe you are givin them a touch too much credit.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:08 PM

I didn’t defend them in the name of testosterone...

Oct 14, 2019, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t understand why so many on this board spend ]

I do love my Mr. T(estosterone), but that doesn’t mean that I get riled up at media hoars like Finebaum, Stephen A. Smith, Booger or the like.

I’m with rhettm here.

If you need a testosterone statement, I suggest women, red meat, horsepower, whiskey, firearms...and so forth.

Don’t waste it on mainstream media who’s laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly This! Attacking another's man hood is kind of a elementary tactic. But, it's what you get when someone doesn't realize they are being played!
As you said, "all the way to the bank"!

That was a great list too BTW - firearms, horsepower and women - those other ones will kill ya, LOL! Wait, all of these will!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:09 PM

Attacking another mans manhood? This is a response to a question by the op and by the rules of conversational engagement the op attacked, so by default, this is a defense!

Message was edited by: InletTiger15

Oct 14, 2019, 10:07 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t understand why so many on this board spend ]

My testosterone doesn’t compel me to listen or watch someone who I know in advance is going to insult me, I view that as a form of insanity. So maybe the next time you go to the doctor to get your testosterone checked, you can get a mental evaluation.

Oct 14, 2019, 11:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t understand why so many on this board spend ]

Neither is worrying about what Finebum and the rest of the SEC ball lickers think.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re so right.

Oct 14, 2019, 9:56 PM

I’ve even noticed it with Oklahoma too. Oklahoma looks great, yet they are getting very little hype as one of the nation’s top teams. If they were in the SEC, they would be talked about ad nauseum.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Biggest problem is all conferences are sucking...

Oct 14, 2019, 10:00 PM

on the hind ### of espn while the sec gets the ripe one. This started some years ago and has been self perpetuating. We need to continue to bash the sec every chance we get to expose the sec bias. F'em I say!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They like Jalen Hurts though. At least they are consistent.***

Oct 14, 2019, 10:57 PM [ in reply to You’re so right. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: They like Jalen Hurts though. At least they are consistent.***

Oct 14, 2019, 11:34 PM

Only because he played for Bama

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's like turning on BET and hoping to see The Waltons

Oct 14, 2019, 10:02 PM

not gonna happen

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's like turning on BET and hoping to see The Waltons

Oct 15, 2019, 4:16 AM

Or turning on any channel and hoping to see the Waltons.

Tiny minds. Even smaller hands.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:05 PM

miniscule feet.

All these things are indicative of the syndrome being discussed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:35 PM

You’re

All I got.......

Oct 15, 2019, 3:42 AM

I watch them and don't care if they say positive or negative things about the team. Who cares? It's all settled on the field in the end and nothing else matters.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic