Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haaa..Unreal Coot Fan on Finebomb Just Said 10 FB Wins Possible
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 4,136

Haaa..Unreal Coot Fan on Finebomb Just Said 10 FB Wins Possible

Feb 12, 2019, 3:54 PM

with win over Bama in Cola, etc.

Didn’t hear if Tigers were on his possible win list but Paul shook his head & said: Good Luck & Go 4 It!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are #1

Feb 12, 2019, 3:58 PM

most delusional fan base.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Coots are #1

Feb 12, 2019, 4:29 PM

Coots have been sticking out the chicken breasts because the bammerites have been hitching a ride on the coots excuses coattails since we won the Championship.

Good times for the coots. They are finally able to give something back to the sec.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, I'd love to see the sorry coots beat Bama.

Feb 12, 2019, 3:58 PM

That'd be the final nail in their arrogant little nikki coffin.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would rather see Bama destroy them

Feb 12, 2019, 4:23 PM

SC has been lucky to pretty much avoid Bama in scheduling throughout the whole period of Alabama dominance.

There are other games I'll want Alabama to lose

I Wanna see Bama destroy everyone on their schedule

Feb 12, 2019, 4:29 PM

all those knuckledraggers on SEC Rant think that they all have a chance at Bama now. THEY DON'T,they're not Clemson and they need to realize that.

Re: I would rather see Bama destroy them

Feb 12, 2019, 4:41 PM [ in reply to I would rather see Bama destroy them ]

I think Bama was ranked when chicks beat them in2010.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would rather see Bama destroy them

Feb 12, 2019, 6:22 PM

Probably one of saban's worse years at alabama... i think he went on to have a few more losses that year... blew a lead to scam newton letting Auburn win the natty that year after they squeaked by us by a fg...

I'd rather bama destroy the coots and lose to Duke or Arky***

Feb 12, 2019, 4:52 PM [ in reply to Honestly, I'd love to see the sorry coots beat Bama. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is there absolute favorite time of year

Feb 12, 2019, 4:01 PM

For 6 months, starting in February, they just know they're about to win it all. They've gotten more delusional than UGA fans. I love it. It helps break up the off-season and provides some entertainment when all of their hopes and dreams are shattered by mid-September.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is there absolute favorite time of year

Feb 12, 2019, 4:05 PM

It's possible that I might win the lottery too.

Drugs are a terrible thang.

Don't do 'em.

Those imbeciles never learn...

They spend the entire Winter, Spring and Summer filling their heads with grandiose delusions and over-exaggerated optimism only to see it all come crashing back down to reality in early Fall.

Wash...rinse...repeat !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Haaa..Coot Fan on Finebomb Just Said 10 FB Wins Possible

Feb 12, 2019, 4:08 PM

They do this every year, Get hopes up and then reality sets in 2nd orc3rd week in the season. Been this way for 100 years

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ 121 years to be exact!

Feb 12, 2019, 4:14 PM

1897?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ 121 years to be exact!

Feb 12, 2019, 4:48 PM

Hey Bill-- Do you realize even I don't go back that far?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You need to quit listening to that loser #### Bill, it's

Feb 12, 2019, 4:17 PM

just going to rot your brain

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 wins for usuck ARE possible....

Feb 12, 2019, 4:18 PM

if you combine the wins from this past season and next season.

There's already a whine emanating from Columbia that they have the toughest schedule in the country next season........but don't give them an easy berth on the excuse train. They only play Alabama about every 10 years, and they've had to face less than sterling opposition in the SEC Least for years now. FLorida and Tenn have been on down cycles for a while now. In fact, outside of UGa, the toughest team in the SEC Least for several years has been......Kentucky.

Sadly, the chickens always have difficulty with Mizzou and Vandy as well....and lest we forget......the flagship chicken coop lost to The Citadel just a couple of years ago.......

And then, they still have to deal with losing to their arch-rival (as does everyone else in the country)

Playing a "stronger schedule" once a decade or so shouldn't get anyone feeling sorry for usuc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what is great about the off-season. Hope is available for even the lowest amongst us.***

Feb 12, 2019, 4:21 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haaa..Unreal Coot Fan on Finebomb Just Said 10 FB Wins Possible

Feb 12, 2019, 4:24 PM

Heard it ......Coots don’t live in reality.......but do you blame them with that past.......La La Land baby.......coots gonna coot......Go Tigers!!!!!!

Re: Haaa..Unreal Coot Fan on Finebomb Just Said 10 FB Wins Possible

Feb 12, 2019, 4:26 PM

but for Paul Finebum’s sake I hope they do beat Bama........LOL.........Go Tigers!!!!

Bill when you listen to a show that the average

Feb 12, 2019, 4:35 PM

Callers IQ is less than their age your going to hear crazy stuff.

Re: Bill when you listen to a show that the average

Feb 12, 2019, 5:31 PM

Alabama will crush S. Carolina this coming season. These Gamecock folks are delusional. Bama isn't going anywhere, and neither is Nick Saban. We are beginning to recruit at near their level, but not quite yet. However, we have the best college QB ever to play at Clemson and great wide receivers with more coming in. Question is how do we look on the LOS? All opinions greatly appreciated.

Feb 12, 2019, 6:10 PM

I don't understand the SEC scheduling but the coots seldom have to play Auburn, Alabama, or LSU. These are the better teams in the SEC. I realize they are in different divisions but geez, how do they only play them every 6-8 years. Without them on their schedule, the coots still can't win anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Bill when you listen to a show that the average ]

Beginning??? WTH are you talking about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are the preseason SEC/Natty champs

Feb 12, 2019, 7:22 PM

every off season! you should know that by now! Reality is.. they are staring 6-6 directly in the beaks next season. 6-6 at best that is!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Replies: 25
| visibility 4,136
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic