Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shout out to Albert Huggins.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,250

Shout out to Albert Huggins.

Apr 6, 2019, 9:54 PM

He paid his dues for our program and didn’t get the notoriety he deserved outside our fan base. He could be off doing whatever he wants getting ready for the NFL. Right before the game ended he walked down the wall by the South Stands shaking hands.

He autographed the back of my son’s DW4 jersey he was wearing and did the same for the t-shirt my daughter was holding in her hands. It made the day for both of em’.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

I truly believe he loved the position he was in.

Apr 6, 2019, 9:57 PM

not the main guy, but he quietly did his job and did it well. He never seemed like the flashy guy looking for attention. A team player all the way and in turn has elite player talent without the wear and tear on his body heading to the NFL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree

Apr 6, 2019, 11:08 PM

he was a team player, was ready big time for when the team needed him most. I think he'll be a great DT at the next level. Could be one of the steals of the draft in my opinion. He's built for it, the man plays with a lot of power as well. Every team needs a run stopping, pocket pushing, gap plugging strong DT and Huggins fits that well.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There were 5 Power Rangers on the show. Bert was our 5th***

Apr 6, 2019, 10:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,250
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic