Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought about this awhile before posting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,262

I thought about this awhile before posting

Jul 6, 2019, 10:28 PM

but decided to share. Our family found out tonight that a young man, 14 years old, in Augusta Ga had an accident last night related to a fireworks explosion, which forced he and his family to jump off the lake dock they were on. When he jumped, he hit his head and went unconscious. It was dark and took his father 8-9 minutes to find him. They were able to restart his breathing and they airlifted him to AU. There is no brain activity as his vitals continue to “better.” His younger sister is my daughters’ best friend, 10 years old. They have lived apart for 3 years and we meet 2-3 times a year to have them spend time together. We are headed to Augusta tomorrow to let them see each other. Point of my post is not to ask for prayers, though appreciated, but more so a say anything can happen, anytime and to anyone. Do better than I and tell your kids you love them often as so your family and friends.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers have been said for all involved . . .

Jul 6, 2019, 10:37 PM

Sound advise too . . . Take care of the children thru this brother!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought about this awhile before posting

Jul 6, 2019, 10:39 PM

Will do. Thanks Skeet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2019, 11:33 AM

praying for both your family and your friends family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 11:22 PM

Great Post! Glad you took the time to share this with the Tigernet Family. I will be sure to put this family on our prayer list through email. Please Dear Lord Jesus please heal this young man fighting for his life in Augusta, GA. Amen

But you are right about anytime a loved one or friend can be taken away in the blink of an eye.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 6, 2019, 11:23 PM

A very insightful post - BloodbeOrange .... How very sad ... Prayers for the family .... -:(

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Truth - well said. Prayers sent.***

Jul 6, 2019, 11:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Jul 7, 2019, 12:32 AM

Pertinent .

+1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 7, 2019, 7:28 AM

I have no words, only prayers for this young man. My son is ten, I just can't imagine!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2019, 7:35 AM

Prayers for the young man, his family and friends. This is a terrible tragedy.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Prayers sent.......God Bless All.......***

Jul 7, 2019, 7:46 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Jul 7, 2019, 8:01 AM

Thanks for posting my friend. Well worth remembering how we forget all too often to say what we need to until it’s too late.

Praying for this family to find peace throughout this horrible tragedy in our savior.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2019, 8:48 AM

Such good advice. Thanks for that reminder and prayers sent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2019, 9:11 AM

Thats heavy. So terrible.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2019, 6:14 PM

Thank you to you special people for your prayers and kind words. I’d be the first in line to admit my taking things for granted.

Brantley was as strong as he could be and his body let us know he was better meant now to be with God. The poetry is parts of him will save others so he gets to live on. My daughter and her friend were together all day until they had to part briefly so she could say goodbye.

It’s hurtful to love sometimes, but it’s what this one go around is about. Confused and tired describes the current feeling. I’m grateful for what I have. Thank you.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,262
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic