Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
if I were a cfp member and every1 keeps winning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,162

if I were a cfp member and every1 keeps winning

Nov 5, 2018, 9:00 AM

Oklahoma included

Nov 27th
bama
clemson
Michigan
ND

Dec 4th

bama
clemson
Michigan
Oklahoma

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You'd put Michigan in over an undefeated ND who beat them?

Nov 5, 2018, 9:27 AM

That makes zero sense to me

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

every day and twice on tuesday

Nov 5, 2018, 9:44 AM

ND has the head to head win
Michigan the tougher schedule

so Nov 27 ND has the slight edge

on Dec 1st michigan would be playing the west champion

ND would be sitting home.

on Dec 4th, Michigan has the edge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Well, by your logic

Nov 5, 2018, 10:06 AM

ND would have no losses and the better win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

12-1 big champion ?12-0

Nov 5, 2018, 10:22 AM

ND may have the better win but Michigan would have the better winS. Especially that championship win.

Currently that other division is being won by a team

Nov 5, 2018, 11:06 AM

That ND just beat.

Re: if I were a cfp member and every1 keeps winning

Nov 5, 2018, 9:29 AM

"Oklahoma included" - why does everyone keep excluding WVU, who OU must play to win the Big 12, and BOTH have 1 loss? I do not understand the lack of respect for a 1-loss WVU who has a Heisman candidate as their QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

simple, history

Nov 5, 2018, 9:47 AM

Oklahoma has been the team to beat in the big12.

until that changes, I'll put them in my fairy tale scenerios.

Re: if I were a cfp member and every1 keeps winning

Nov 5, 2018, 9:35 AM

Wow, what a terrible post. Why would Michigan get in over an undefeated ND team that beat them. This might be the worst take of all time. Hope you didn’t spend too much time on it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

simple

Nov 5, 2018, 9:48 AM

ND has the head to head win
Michigan the tougher schedule

so Nov 27 ND has the slight edge

on Dec 1st michigan would be playing the west champion

ND would be sitting home.

on Dec 4th, Michigan has the edge.

I think undefeated vs 1 loss trumps slightly tougher schedule***

Nov 5, 2018, 10:25 AM

Re: simple

Nov 5, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to simple ]

Well I guess that is your opinion, but 0% chance that happens if that is the case.

I guess if you use that logic, then Michigan should get in over us as well considering our SOS is about the same as ND's. We would play in a conference championship, but playing Pitt in the championship wouldn't help that much.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no 13-0 >> 12-1 > 12-0

Nov 5, 2018, 6:52 PM

sos
wins
and championship game

if that 13th game can ruin your chances then it should also help

Re: simple

Nov 5, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to simple ]

The B1G west champion is not going to help Michigan's SOS at all, might even be worse than the ACC coastal.

No way an undefeated ND gets left out of the playoff.

Nov 5, 2018, 12:31 PM

BUT, if it were to happen, that would possibly be the final straw that forces them to join the ACC as a full member in football. But, as I said, I don't see either of those things happening. They won't get left out, and they love their TV contract money too much to join in football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,162
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic