Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think bunting Teodosio with 1 out and a runner at second
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,918

I think bunting Teodosio with 1 out and a runner at second

Apr 17, 2019, 1:46 AM

was a worse decision than not bunting in the 8th with runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs.

Just don't understand either, but the Teodosio bunt was mindboggling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think bunting Teodosio with 1 out and a runner at second

Apr 17, 2019, 6:36 AM

I think that Monte is a good D-1 baseball coach, he has to bc he has always had us in contention near the end of the season but, I also think that he second guesses himself a lot in critical situations and he makes the wrong call. Kinda like a dang if you do, and dang if you don't. I hope that some times when he's not sure, to just let it go with doing nothing at all bc, it's usually best to just ride it out and let it fall where it falls!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2019, 8:36 AM

Since Monte has gotten here all his pinch hitters do at the end of games is strike out. His gut feeling never pays off

Yeah, can't say I understood either of those calls myself.

Apr 17, 2019, 7:02 AM

nm

Apr 17, 2019, 7:55 AM

I was listening instead of watching, but you sure that it was not his decision that it was the best chance for a hit? It didn't sound like he was lighting it up at the plate, and if it is the play that I am thinking of, he almost beat it out.

Apr 17, 2019, 8:35 AM

That was Teodosio's decision to bunt for a hit there...No coach in his right mind would call for a power hitter to bunt the runners over with one out and a runner on 1st and 2nd...Place the blame where it truly lies....If you were watching you could see Lee getting into Teodosio's a$$ after that and it led to him subsequently getting pulled for Cooper. Last night was Teodosio's worst collegiate baseball game at the plate. His confidence was shot and he tried to bunt for a hit...Its that simple

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,918
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic