Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I said it last game, and I'll say it again re: Adam Choice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I said it last game, and I'll say it again re: Adam Choice

Jan 4, 2019, 8:39 PM

I normally don't get too sappy on here, but this guy is the model of what a college athlete should be.

Had a starting job. Got hurt. Got beat out. Watched Wayne Gallman become a Tiger fan favorite and dominate college football for 3 years and be one of the faces of a National Championship team.

Sat back. Worked his butt off. Waited in the wings. Had two other freshmen RB pass him.

And then you look at the 4:15 mark here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYVpefLY5RU

...and you realize he is our best power back

And then you look at his stats. 7.7 YPC even when 1/3 of his carries are in the red zone.

And you just pull for the guy. Great football player and great Clemson Tiger. I'd love to see him score 2 TDs on Monday night. In my opinion, he sets the standard for how you're supposed to do things.

I don't know Adam Choice and probably will never meet him, but mark my words....he will be one of the stories we talk about for years given his contribution as a backup this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I said it last game, and I'll say it again re: Adam Choice

Jan 4, 2019, 8:43 PM

Love this. Great you honored his work ethic. He is definitely the standard. Hope he is a secret weapon on a Monday night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 1:59 AM

You can't help but to see and hear a lot of Tigers fans that has given up on us winning this up coming game bc of the loss of ONE major part on our defense in Dexter. And for me, it's hard to believe or understand that those same people were some of the same that were complaining during the season when our coaches started pulling the 1's out the game once we had already won, to get the 2's and 3's in the game to get meaningful playing time for those players to give us much better depth by improving their talent and skill, over running up the score with the 1's like the Bama's were doing.

Don't it now seem unbelievable that they have forgotten that our coaches have prepared this team all through the season for situations like we are facing now. No, we don't have any other one player with the size, skill, or talent to make up for Dexter Lawrence, but we do have a few guys that are ready to keep tagging in and out of the game to hold that 1 position down through out the game. Personally I believe we are going to be just fine Monday night in the NCG against big bad Bama bc our coaches has prepared the next man/men up to get the job done!!! Getting the next guy up ready, it was more important to our coaches to do that over keeping the 1's in the game and run the score up. 1 point over any team is a win, and that is all we will need to beat Bama, no matter how many guys we have to use to fill in for Dex!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: I said it last game, and I'll say it again re: Adam Choice ]

He lost the starting job because he fumbles the ball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 9:34 AM

### are you talking about? Here's fumbled the ball twice in his career, both this year.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:44 PM

Nice job with that post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't agree more about Adam Choice.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:47 PM

I watched CFBL today and they made remarks about Bama's 3 runningbacks.Hinting that Clemson only had ETN.At that point it was eye opening to realize ESPN guys really only watch our hightlights.Not a peep about our stable of backs.I laughed thinking the nation is in for a treat when Feaster, and Choice showup to help ETN beat down, and tire out Bama's d.

GO TIGERS!!!BEAT ALABAMA!!!

Agree totally.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:48 PM

Choice would be a feature back for almost any SEC team save 3 or 4 given his running style. He's a true changeup to throw behind ETN.

Almost 600 yards rushing and 7 TDs behind Travis ETN...who has like 100000 rushing yards and 50 TDS means you're doing work. Love that guy.

Re: Agree totally.

Jan 4, 2019, 9:02 PM

He was my favorite recruit by far out of that class. I probably watched his HS reel over 50 times.

I hope it is 3rd and 7 late in this game and Choice converts to seal a walk off win. If possible, I hope he gets tackled into Nick Saban causing all of his hair plugs to fall out.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Saban grabs him and punches him in the chin lol***

Jan 4, 2019, 9:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And Saban grabs him and punches him in the chin lol***

Jan 5, 2019, 1:51 AM

And then Big Dex runs across the field and Pimp slaps Saban screaming, “Screw you and Osterine you little angry midget!”

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Couldn't agree more about Adam Choice.

Jan 5, 2019, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Couldn't agree more about Adam Choice. ]

Most mention Feaster, too, and some Dixon.

Jan 4, 2019, 9:00 PM

Thank you for putting to words what we sometimes take for granted. Yes he is a torch bearer for sure!!!! Awesome, humble young man!! I, too, hope he scores 4 himself:<)

Yep!

Jan 4, 2019, 9:26 PM

Got to love a baller!

Jan 4, 2019, 9:27 PM

I love Adam

Nice.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:06 PM

Adam Choice will of course score 4 touchdowns (3 rushing and 1 passing) in Clemson’s 237-6 victory over Bama. Of course it will be nice to see him recognized as the first Clemson football player to complete a pass to himself for a touchdown during a national championship game. Of course it will be sort of awkward when Hunter Renfrow does this same thing three times in the third quarter. (And once while on the shoulders of Christian Wilkins.)

Adam Choice is Choice!***

Jan 4, 2019, 10:08 PM

Jan 4, 2019, 10:34 PM

Great post. Glad to see it’ll be the potd. Deserves it too!

I predict he’ll be well known in a couple two or three years in the NFL. One of them there Adam Humphries fella you never made cover pages.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope they see Pollard raving about Bama's rb's on Sports

Jan 4, 2019, 10:37 PM

Center. All Pollard (who I respect as one of top analysts) said about Tigers was the Etienne is a "baller" then he went on and on about the three Bama rbs and that for Tigers to win Trevor would have to be "Phenomenol" assuming Tigers cannot run against Bama. Go Tigers, a balanced attack that proves Pollard wrong. And Choice's last game is his best and he is drafted pretty high.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post! Which is why I'm proud to be a

Jan 5, 2019, 4:48 AM

member of TigerNet.

My compliments to you.

Jan 5, 2019, 5:12 AM

Hard pressed to find a better student athlete.
Trevion Thompson comes to mind.....career backup, but I remember reading earlier this year he is the leader of that group.
Sometimes it’s more than stars that make a great player/team.
I think Dabo and staff recognize this as much or better than any coaches in the country. 3 star players can become the glue that holds the 5 stars together.

Go tigers

Thank you for recognizing Adam's dedication to this team

Jan 5, 2019, 6:12 AM

I concur 100%!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 5, 2019, 6:13 AM

Love Adam!

Yea, that's cool and all

Jan 5, 2019, 11:57 AM

but how about that time Jamie Harper was a 5* back, never amounted to nothin, but came in and blocked a punt against the coots? Pretty cool too.

why does this post have so many TUs?

Jan 5, 2019, 12:07 PM

Any how does this cat get over 1000 "points" a month in the last 6 months?

Re: why does this post have so many TUs?

Jan 5, 2019, 3:02 PM

Because Father G® likes me.

He's very average. Never gets any yards after catch.

Jan 5, 2019, 12:52 PM

Very slow. Usually falls down after the first touch or simply on his own.

Re: He's very average. Never gets any yards after catch.

Jan 5, 2019, 2:59 PM

You're basing his yards after catch on the 1 catch he's had this year? He's the goal line back for a national championship contending team...yet he goes down after the first touch and has 7 TDS as a backup?

Whatever you say, Coot. I remember my first time watching football.

Go tend to your dumpster fire, Loser.***

Jan 5, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to He's very average. Never gets any yards after catch. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adam choice = reggie meriweather

Jan 5, 2019, 3:04 PM

Wil always have a soft spot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Adam choice = reggie meriweather

Jan 5, 2019, 8:58 PM

I have told my son all year that Adam Choice is the best one for goal line and 3rd and short plays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Adam choice = reggie meriweather

Jan 5, 2019, 11:51 PM [ in reply to Adam choice = reggie meriweather ]

Adam is faster and a good RB but, just not the bruiser that Reggie was. Reggie could run over, through and around defenders and was really hard to get on the ground. He would run through a whole team of arm tackles!!! And until the day I take my last breath in my body, I will always wonder why on this earth did the Chad pull him out the coot game when they couldn't slow him down!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 10:44 PM

Missed this last night great post TigerBlood99 and great avatar love that movie!

Jan 5, 2019, 11:57 PM

Agree - lot to like about Adam Choice. He and Huggins are two of my favorite players!!

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic