Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I retired 06/30/16 at 62 years (and 6 days) old...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,506

I retired 06/30/16 at 62 years (and 6 days) old...

Nov 9, 2018, 11:40 AM

...and haven't missed a home football game since. I have even been to 2 away games. I have an 8.5 hour drive one way, park on the opposite side of the stadium from where my seats are and scale Cemetery Hill on the way (passing several "youngsters" absorbed in their cell phones), ascend up the visitors upper deck ramps, and then ascend 46 steps up to my row (2 steps per row), and am 5 and 6 seats from being furthest in on my row...but when I take my seat, I am an ecstatic king sitting on my reserved throne! I am king of my happy place! Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Well, good for you Aero but know @ 64 I was dating 3 wimmens a day Occasionally and

Nov 9, 2018, 5:56 PM

going thru my bank account 3 fold too.

Seriously, congrats & know well that i have had those later-life feelings at Tigertown & at stadium, been near that same side path to the stadium & passed younger peoples..

and been thankful that i still had breath & a thankful smile when i reached my seat!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you were a real fan...

Nov 9, 2018, 6:04 PM

If you were a real fan... you would have retired on 7/11/17 at 63 years (and 17 days)... You were so close and you totally blew it!

Just kidding. So glad you are getting to fully enjoy this awesome program at its peak. Blessings to you and yours. Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,506
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic