Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Again with this “former Clemson player” crap
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,119

Again with this “former Clemson player” crap

Dec 23, 2017, 8:43 AM

Why does this clickbait continue to serve as fluff articles on TNet? Seriously. So many other things we Crumpton, Hood, and O. Could be writing on...and space is wasted on that. It’d be one thing if we were catching up on a kid who was an upstanding man who played well, actually contributed, maybe played for a few years and then transferred (think Pagano) and was an integral part of the Clemson family. But Kaleb Chalmers?? The idiot was caught with several different illegal drugs with the intent to distribute. I’m tired of my newsfeed being blown up every now and then with what “former Clemson players” who were kicked off the team are doing these days. No. One. Cares. They’re no longer even a footnote to what this program is accomplishing, and will accomplish going forward. They will be remembered for contributing nothing. Period. Not sure how many times I’m gonna have to say this, but I’ll guess I’ll say it again: kids who are kicked out of this football program aren’t a part of the Clemson family anymore. It’s really not that hard. They made their choice. And it resulted in them having to go somewhere else. Hopefully, they truly can learn from it and become good men who make better choices in the future. But it won’t be here and it won’t be as members of this football program or academic institution. We don’t need updates on how they’re doing because, simply put, they’re not our problem or our responsibility anymore. This goes for all the Ebo Ogundekos, M. Bellamys, and whoever else has been kicked off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Again with this “former Clemson player” crap

Dec 23, 2017, 8:47 AM

Clowney deserves all the praise in the world here. What a great thing to do for disadvantaged families.

Dec 23, 2017, 8:47 AM

Whoops, replied to the wrong thread!

Should have been titled, "Clemson reject..."***

Dec 23, 2017, 8:52 AM

Dec 23, 2017, 8:53 AM

You won’t be alone on that thought. Save it for the bored. It’s going to make it there anyway. I’ll give Crump a pass on this one though since fgf made such a big deal on this when he went there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree completely- don't need or....

Dec 23, 2017, 10:38 AM

care to hear about what these guys are doing. They had a chance at Clemson and blew it .

Dec 23, 2017, 10:46 AM

Well it's their dang board and they can put anything on it they want .
What appeals to one may not appeal to everybody .

Hope you get over your bellyache .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2017, 10:55 AM

Well in this particular case it was of interest to me to hear how a former Clemson player fared that was released from our team due to “issues” and then made another poor decision to go play for our rival in this state.

I pull for all of these young men who were once Clemson

Dec 23, 2017, 12:03 PM

Tigers, and enjoy hearing what they are up to. The fact that as kids who are growing into young men, they made some bone-headed decisions, isn't the end of the story. I appreciate hearing how it plays out. These young men are not the enemy, unless you are still in middle school.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,119
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic