Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USA women play England at 3pm
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 44
| visibility 1

USA women play England at 3pm

Jul 2, 2019, 11:59 AM

I'm pumped for the game, and I hope the world tunes in to the game. We're going to remind England why they suck!

Rapinoe has been a topic of conversation, but if she plays like she did against France, Trump will be asking to go to her house.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USA women play England at 3pm

Jul 2, 2019, 12:01 PM

Cant wait. USA women are -138 in regulation.

Jul 2, 2019, 12:40 PM

I got em at -117 earlier this morning!!

Jul 2, 2019, 1:21 PM

I waited too long. I bet right before I posted that. Anyway, I already bet the Netherlands for tomorrow.

Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !!

Jul 2, 2019, 12:06 PM

She's a disgrace that doesn't deserve to wear the red, white, and blue !

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !!

Jul 2, 2019, 12:11 PM

I agree, how disgraceful to not honor your country. If you decide to play for them at least put your hand over your heart during the national anthem.. shameful. It's not like she's doing that while playing for her club team.

Jul 2, 2019, 2:54 PM

Well, everything changed in 2007.

The anthem is not the Pledge of Allegiance IMO. I disagree with the 2007 (36 U.S. Code §?301) law and thus protesting as unnecessary government overreach. The government should not pass law dictate how your address the one's nation battle hymn. Because the government formalized this in statue, then it is fair game to protest. Folks forget that the Government =/= the nation. The government can not mandate specific speech and it infringes on the first amendment.

I pull for Democrats as long as they are wearing the stars and stripes***

Jul 2, 2019, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !! ]

Jul 2, 2019, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 2, 2019, 1:11 PM

Said the same thing to a friend in England this morning. She (or whatever she identifies with) is the soccer version of Colin Kaepernick.

Message was edited by: Tiger68®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Except he acts like a snotty 12-year-old boy

Jul 2, 2019, 1:23 PM

and “she” looks like one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Except he acts like a snotty 12-year-old boy

Jul 2, 2019, 1:45 PM

Are they all women?

Jul 2, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !! ]

No "almost" here.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I pull for Team USA no matter the divisive individuals

Jul 2, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !! ]

As she should respect the USA as a representative we should support Team USA.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are the only digrace I see.

Jul 2, 2019, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Rapinoe makes me want to pull for England almost !! ]

nm

Bc I think Rapinoe is a POS? Whatever***

Jul 2, 2019, 4:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 12:28 PM

England really is pretty ###### good. I think we beat them because I think we'll expose their shaky back line, but they have some players who are creative and we'll need to be on our game. I'm actually less worried about a final against Sweden. We didn't exactly wipe the board with them the first time, but I think we demonstrated there's a clear gap in talent between the two sides.

We'll play the Netherlands, if we get there. I respect England's game, but our women are beast!***

Jul 2, 2019, 12:36 PM

We'll play the Netherlands, if we get there. I respect England's game, but our women are beasts!***

Jul 2, 2019, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: USA women play England at 3pm ]

I think I'll go watch paint dry instead.***

Jul 2, 2019, 12:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jul 2, 2019, 12:51 PM

Sounds like a bunch of y’all keep up with the lady ##### basketball.

Jul 2, 2019, 12:55 PM

GO ENGLAND. CANT PULL FOR THE KNEELER.

What about the rest of the Americans on the team?

Jul 2, 2019, 1:35 PM

Have they offended you as well or are you just condemning them by association?

GO USA!

Re: What about the rest of the Americans on the team?

Jul 2, 2019, 1:53 PM

YOU SHOULD BE OFFENDED BY THE TEAM LETTING HER DO IT. THERE IS A NICE PLACE CALLED THE BENCH SHE COULD KNEEL BY DURING THE GAME.

I couldn't care less if she does it. I've got plenty of my own

Jul 2, 2019, 2:55 PM

things to worry.

She doesn't kneel...

Jul 2, 2019, 3:23 PM [ in reply to Re: What about the rest of the Americans on the team? ]

She simply doesn't sing...like a lot of players...and fans. Because...noise pollution (with me, at least)! ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USA USA USA***

Jul 2, 2019, 12:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was excited to watch, as my work didn't start until 3 (pacific time)

Jul 2, 2019, 1:10 PM

But a tournament went too long yesterday and I have to work the final table at noon now instead right as the game starts. Blah

Sorry to say this -- but go England. US team members' anti-

Jul 2, 2019, 1:13 PM

American demonstrations and cockiness has turned me against them.

Re: Sorry to say this -- but go England. US team members' anti-

Jul 2, 2019, 1:15 PM

PLEASE SOMEONE INFORM ME WHAT NOT LIKING TRUMP OR HIS POLICIES, IDIOTIC BY THE WAY, HAS TO DO WITH STANDING FOR OUR NATIONAL ANTHEM.

Jul 2, 2019, 2:33 PM

It has nothing to do with Trump. They hate America. Kaepernick said he was kneeling to protest cops killing blacks. Now he doesn't like a patriotic shoe. This is another example
which shows it never was about the cops, it's about the hatred of America. The same for Rapinoe and the rest of them. Trump is an easy excuse for them to blame to get more attention and some support, but their real hatred will continue long after he's gone.

I respect your opinions...

Jul 2, 2019, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Sorry to say this -- but go England. US team members' anti- ]

I don't agree, but they yours' and you're entitled to them. My suspicion is many of you are generally open-minded and respectful of other's views as well...even if you don't agree, in part or in total. Which leaves me a bit puzzled as to why Rapinoe doesn't warrant the same respect...from those of you who are open-minded enough to respect her reasons...whether you agree...or not. Also...why are you willing to strip the other 22 players of your support?

Just askin'...

Jul 2, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Sorry to say this -- but go England. US team members' anti- ]

I always pull for the USA. She is just one person. Who cares? I will pull for the team and our country.

Jul 2, 2019, 1:22 PM

Watching women's soccer is like watching two men fish !
Rapinoe can go to He## !

England is one of our closest allies.

Jul 2, 2019, 1:25 PM

With that said, I just hope it’s a competitive game and no one gets hurt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Look at Francis goin'

Jul 2, 2019, 1:38 PM

All elder statesman/diplomat! ;)

I know. I thought I was in Bizarro World***

Jul 2, 2019, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

It's soccer, Ts & Ps some juan doesn't break a nail...***

Jul 2, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to England is one of our closest allies. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a difficult choice

Jul 2, 2019, 2:08 PM

You have in England a staunch ally and you have an individual degrading my country with apparent foreign ideology? Each time an individual or propaganda outlet rails against President Trump, I replace his name with "America." These born here foreigners aren't directing hate against the president. It's directed against America. I don't see this anti-America, loud-mouthed spoiled brat as an American any longer. So, not a difficult choice as to which team to pull for. One loves America. The other doesn't.

Well, for all you Tories and 'Kissin' Fishermen' watchers!

Jul 2, 2019, 3:38 PM

The US and England are playin' ball! 'Stars & Stripes' 2 - William Wallace Smashers 1

Jul 2, 2019, 3:38 PM

I didn't like Obama nor did I agree with him most of the time but I always respected the Office and viewed him as my President. It's not that she is protesting it's that she is doing it based on lies and immaturity. What people don't realize with the First Amendment is you have the right of freedom of expression and freedom of the press but what you don't have is the freedom to lie. Like the Second Amendment, you have the right to bear arms and to defend yourself but you don't have the right to take an innocent life. So what gets my goat is the belief this player has to protest under false pretenses. I've never in my life seen grown people act the way they do just because they don't like the President. I didn't like Obama but I still respected the office and he was my President. These people continue to lie about the President, to make up false stories and spin the news. that is not covered in the First Amendment. It's like screaming "fire" in a crowded room, well as long as there is a fire you can scream it all day it's when there isn't a fire when you don't have the right under the First Amendment. Seems the Democrats, Leftist, SJW's and snowflakes skipped school during those teachings. The funny part is Trump was never any of those things when he was a registered Democrat and donated to the Democratic Party. He was never those things when he had a hit reality show on NBC. Only when he switched parties and became a Republican/Conservative did he become what they claim he is and here we are grown ### men and women acting like 3 year olds. So while this player does have the Right to protest and freedom of speech, she doesn't have the Right to do it under false pretenses and lies.

Well we've never had a president before that routinely got into Twitter fights

Jul 2, 2019, 4:06 PM

with random athletes. The Trump presidency is unlike any other presidency in the history of our country. Previous presidents always had an aura about them just from being president. Whether I agreed with them or not they were different than regular men and they commanded respect. Trump isn't like that. He conducts himself like any other random person would and I believe in the process of doing so he's lost that presidential aura. Act like a random Joe, get treated as such in return.

USA wimmenz up 2-1 at half!***

Jul 2, 2019, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USA wimmenz up 2-1 at half!***

Jul 2, 2019, 5:47 PM

Who won? I was pulling for England. That Rapinoe boy drives me crazy. Go Brits!

USA Lady Finebaums defeated the England Lady Finebaums.

Jul 2, 2019, 5:57 PM

Score was 2 Finebaums to nil.

I don't believe the player some folks were mad at even played. She did not start.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 44
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic