Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I noticed McMichael only got 4 snaps from the end of the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,998

I noticed McMichael only got 4 snaps from the end of the

Jul 20, 2019, 6:42 PM

Louisville game through the end of the season. I consider he and Goodrich to be very comparable recruits, coming in at the same time and position. It seems when looking at their individual stats, that Goodrich had slightly more production.

Not sure if McMichael was injured at some point or what, but only 4 snaps after Louisville. That may have had something to do with his decision. I was really thinking he was going to be a star and may have.

I'm still not sure how you enter the portal one day and two days later get a scholarship. Seems like UNC must have had contact with him prior. Oh well, it's a new world with the portal. As someone said, maybe it will end up being a good thing for teams that have players that want to play more. They leave and the school gets a scholie and doesn't have to run someone off. Not saying that was McMichael's situation because I don't know. I still thought he was in great position listed as second team as a true sophomore.

https://data.clemsontigers.com/pdf/football/2018-19/ClemsonFBStats.pdf

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of

Jul 20, 2019, 6:53 PM

Great players have ended their career in Chapel Hill!

Re: A lot of

Jul 20, 2019, 6:55 PM

Maybe he just hates going to classes?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I noticed McMichael only got 4 snaps from the end of the

Jul 20, 2019, 7:25 PM

As far as the, start to finish, green light substituting style; the CB position is held w/ a tighter reign than any other position on defense or offense(-QB).

We averaged 44.3 ppg and gave up 13.1 ppg

Jul 20, 2019, 7:41 PM

according to these final stats. Bama was about 3 points above our average opponent. We scored 44 on Bama and they scored 16.

https://data.clemsontigers.com/pdf/football/2018-19/ClemsonFBStats.pdf

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic