Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I need to see more stars in recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

I need to see more stars in recruiting

Jun 22, 2018, 10:29 AM

Too many 3 stars or less isn’t good. I’m sure some diamonds exist but the rankings are not that wrong. Get more 5 stars. I’m sure coaches can evaluate talent but so can the services. Let’s not turn into wake forest.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting

Jun 22, 2018, 10:36 AM

Yes, we should only recruit five stars!!!

Jun 22, 2018, 10:53 AM

Chicken feet kinda look like abstract stars so just look at your own feet and see if that helps.

Hey Tmauled peck dirt

Jun 22, 2018, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think you'd like to see more

Jun 22, 2018, 10:37 AM

balls

but, that's just me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Haha.. tu :)***

Jun 22, 2018, 10:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Who cares what YOU need??***

Jun 22, 2018, 10:37 AM

Jun 22, 2018, 10:46 AM

I see National Championship trophies..

Jun 22, 2018, 10:50 AM

but I know you Coots only see Blooming Onion bowl trophies..

Jun 22, 2018, 10:55 AM

I'm really getting tired of these 3* posts.. it's annoying.

Look, it's the freaking summer, we still need something like 9 players left for this class, just wait until the season begins and early signing period, the kids will come. Good lord..

Jun 22, 2018, 10:59 AM

Tigermaul coot, see Clem Tiger's post below. Don't worry about us. You need to worry about your upcoming 6-6 coots with a high five coming from Kentucky and Clemson. You are a women's school in athletics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 11:46 AM

You have got to be kidding me with this post. Seriously? A women’s school? Go back under your rock. Kentucky is garbage. It was a fluke losing to them and it should never and won’t happen again. They are getting their teeth crushed in for last season, and we are most certainly not going anywhere near as low as 6-6. I love how Anyone who has something bad to say that you don’t want to hear and is not a clemson koolaid drinker is called a “coot”. Let them have their own opinion. This site is stricter than nazi Germany. Enjoy your Tigers and let all tiger fans have their own opinions without getting flamed. Same with Gamecocks. We all are entitled to our own opinions.

Jun 22, 2018, 12:03 PM

Jun 22, 2018, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

As a Clemson fan i agree with the last half of your post.

Jun 22, 2018, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

>>It was a fluke losing to them and it should never and won’t happen again.<<

Yeah - they weren't that much better than y'all, if at all.

"Never again!"?

Jun 22, 2018, 2:48 PM

How many flukes in a row was that then?
#### lovers, they are so, SO, proud of all their losing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 22, 2018, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

They aren’t better than us. They had a garbage record. Doesn’t matter. We went on to win 9 games and a good bowl, they did not.

Jun 23, 2018, 4:50 AM

Yeah you preach it. At least your offense did cross midfield against Kentucky’s starters. You won 9 games and only 4 were flukes. Only lost to UGA by two scores & held Clemson under 50 points last year. I’m in awe at the improvement by Muschamp.

Never been to good at pumping up mediocrity. Am I doing this right?

Did you really just say never again?

Jun 22, 2018, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

That didn't work out well last time it came out of your school, also losing one game is a fluke not 4 in a row.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 22, 2018, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

Well y'all lead the nation in women's basketball attendance so yea a women's school y'all are.

Jun 22, 2018, 3:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

LOL if Kentucky is garbage, what does that make you coots? If a team is garbage and they BEAT you 4 straight times, then you are out of touch. LOL Wow, stupidity amongst coots is going rampant.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 5:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

You should take pride in being a women's school. That's all y'all have to hang on to

I agree. Kentucky is garbage but you keep losing to them.

Jun 22, 2018, 7:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

While in principle I can agree with some of your post the OP is a well known troll. You and him would get along real well. As far as recruiting many of us have followed our staff closely for a decade. We just brought in the top player from six different states last year in a very small class. This year we have a very large class. Our staff is not scrambling at the last minute throwing out desperate offers to anybody and everybody just to fill a class but they don’t have to be as selective as they were last year either. The staff under Dabo has taken a lot of lower rated prospects and turned them into draft picks. It’s a well known fact among anyone who keeps up with recruiting that Dabo and Clemson have gotten more out of our recruits than any other program. I am speaking in terms of final recruiting class rankings in relation to the actual results on the field. Clemson is second to NONE in that regard. Right now overall we are second only to Alabama as a program even though we have not had near as many blue chips as Bama. So no, it’s not unrealistic for us not to doubt what our staff is doing on the recruiting trail. No one is developing prospects like Clemson right now. Notice the key word: developing. Taking prospects, lower rated ones, winning big with them and turning them into NFL draft picks. It’s a fact. Do your homework before you come on this board. And BTW the recruit rankings will change as the prospects attend camps and play their senior seasons. You act like you are totally new to how all this works. Which you may be since the coots haven’t had much to keep track of in recent years. Anyways, the bottom line is this: the Clemson staff gets the benefit of the doubt in recruiting until proven otherwise and if their history is an indicator Dabo & Co will continue to win at a high level whether you like it or not.

Fear the thumb, Fear the other hand, Fear both feet

Jun 22, 2018, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I need to see more stars in recruiting ]

And you know it is coming.

Yes, I'm sure those so-called recruiting gurus can evaluate

Jun 22, 2018, 11:14 AM

talent better than our coaches! NOT!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry, your quarterback will be seeing plenty

Jun 22, 2018, 11:17 AM

of stars this fall.

Jun 22, 2018, 11:33 AM

SCar is already like Wake Forest, what are you talking about?

noted

Jun 22, 2018, 11:37 AM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

hit yourself in the head with a hammer

Jun 22, 2018, 11:43 AM

guaranteed to see stars.

Re: hit yourself in the head with a hammer

Jun 22, 2018, 12:12 PM

Carolina Grad, I never went under a rock but apparently you did. Don't look now but Kentucky has beaten your sorry team 4 in a row and soon to be 5. No, it was not luck, they beat your sorry butts.
Yes, you are a women's school. Basketball and softball is all you have (not counting carp fishing and horseback riding). Your football team had a horseshoe last year and won 3 games you shouldn't have and your AD put your Baseball team in the weakest regional in the country. Not one single power team in the regional including the coots. Don't live in fantasy land all your life.. Come outside and the see the real world. Your school is not relevant in anything but women's sports.

Re: hit yourself in the head with a hammer

Jun 22, 2018, 11:36 PM

You are an idiot if you believe that. We are a Power 5 MAJOR division 1 University that competes in the premiere conference for almost all sports. We field competitive teams in all sports regardless of gender. You just laugh because you’ve never had any success in any of the top sports with women. Yeah soon to be 5 my butt. They are getting what’s coming this season and we aren’t dropping the ball on any games like that.

They just don't know how to be quiet...

Jun 29, 2021, 8:29 AM

Jun 22, 2018, 12:09 PM

two words for you......GO AWAY.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU.ARE.AN.IDIOT.

Jun 22, 2018, 12:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you go over to Willy B....

Jun 22, 2018, 12:24 PM

Bang your head under the poster of Willy Muschump. You'll see lots of stars circling your chicken head

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 12:51 PM

I guess Dabo should call Mudskrimp and ask him if he can sit in on their recruiting meetings down there ? I mean , who wouldn't want an inside look into the mind of a man that can sell ice to Eskimos ? That #MOOB is who we need running our recruiting department … he's so personable and in addition he turns that into results on the field. Why just this past season he increased his offensive output against Clemson by 3 points compared to the year before .

#Gamer

#neverAgain
#SpurtsUp

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Another DA Post... Courtesy of Tigermaul....***

Jun 22, 2018, 5:53 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure the coaches don't need...

Jun 22, 2018, 7:23 PM

any of our advice---LOL

Get that out there before someone else does.

Hahaha

Tigermaul = marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39

Jun 22, 2018, 11:29 PM

90-17

Re: Tigermaul = marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39

Jun 22, 2018, 11:41 PM

90-17, 63-17; 5 peat, fear the other hand, Coot, c0cklover, dirtpecker....... am I doing this right? I just summed up your entire website for the most part. The obsession is real. There needs to be separation on this website for actual Tiger sports talk and rivalry smacktalk.

That’s the one thing I’ve always loved about CockyTalk is that you won’t find ANYTHING smack or rivalry related unless you are logged in and specifically click on the smack talk board. I come here to see what clemson fans think of their program and how they see the upcoming season going and half of the posts either have to do with the gamecocks, or something regarding my school. Even if it’s making fun of, they are still thinking about us so it screams #obsession. Sorry for my rant, just my observations here so far.

Fear the thumb, Fear the other hand, Fear both feet

Jun 23, 2018, 2:37 AM

You know it is coming coot.

Jun 23, 2018, 2:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigermaul = marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 ]

\
I come here to see what clemson fans think of their program and how they see the upcoming season going and half of the posts either have to do with the gamecocks, or something regarding my school. Even if it’s making fun of, they are still thinking about us so it screams #obsession. Sorry for my rant, just my observations here so far.

We think our program is elite

We think we will beat you really bad by the 3rd quarter

Obsessioin..?Who's the gamecock on the Clemson board? Coot

Jun 23, 2018, 2:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Tigermaul = marlborocountycoot = dgcannon39 ]

PECKERHEADS gone peck...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic