Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I may be one of the few here that respected OSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,421

I may be one of the few here that respected OSU

Aug 22, 2018, 10:59 PM

After today, they proved to be about all the wrong things. They made CFB look bad, not just OSU. They should have fired him or nothing. Fire because he did something, not fire him because he knew nothing and that could be proven. The suspension knows he knew it, but beating women is not worth losing your coach over. It is a disgrace.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I may be one of the few here that respected OSU

Aug 22, 2018, 11:04 PM

Methinks the suspension was a PR move. Urbs was obviously pissed and the committee didn’t seem to indicate this deserved that level of punishment.

"Other than their misunderstanding of the requirements triggering reporting obligations, neither Coach Meyer nor Athletic Director Smith violated any policy, rules, law or contractual obligation in connection with the alleged domestic abuse claims against Zach Smith."

I think Drake is going to be feeling some serious heat.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 22, 2018, 11:09 PM

Drake caught so much heck for firing the band director a few years ago for a hostile culture for women. He didnt want another storm. He is a spineless egghead trying to PR his way out fo this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2018, 12:33 AM [ in reply to Re: I may be one of the few here that respected OSU ]

What was Meyer suppose to do when the cops say we have nothing we can charge Smith with, and lets not forget that it is alleged domestic abuse. If the wife wasn't willing to press charges, what was Meyer suppose to do. Was he suppose to fire Smith bc someone said he abused his wife, but his wife fails to press charges. Urban would have looked like an idiot, and OSU would have had to pay Smith for the remaining of his contract for wrongful termination!!! When the abused won't press charges against the abuser, every bodies hands are tied, even the hands of the cops!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn’t say it any better.***

Aug 23, 2018, 1:12 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic