Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Update...

Jul 10, 2019, 6:55 PM

Had appointments in Augusta today.

Basically confirmed what I thought...will have one of my kidneys removed via open surgery on Aug 13. Have a lot of pre op screening to do before then.

Assuming the tumor hasn't attached to the liver too, should be straight up removal and no other chemo, etc...required. So far, no inidcations that anything has spread outside of the kidney.

Did hit the jackpot in the doc office today. Had catheter removed, a scope put up the pee hole and got to see the inside of my bladder and prostate AND got a digital rectum exam. Was really fun!

Appreciate the nice notes I've gotten.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay SKRONG!!!***

Jul 10, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love you flow.

Jul 10, 2019, 7:06 PM

Could you possibly send pictures of your wife in revealing clothing to help ease our hurt feelings.

Seriously though, I love you bro. You got this. Get that kidney out, get right, and live your life like a boss! I’m rooting for you and your fam. I’m sure everyone is worried. To help ease the anxiety, I recommend the “Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza” card game for the whole family. It’s fun and distracting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If everyone in the fam is aware enough, go Dutch Blitz!

Jul 10, 2019, 7:08 PM

‘Tis the bomb of a card game.

Again, I send my love homie!

Hang tough! ** ***

Jul 10, 2019, 7:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope all goes well.

Jul 10, 2019, 7:46 PM

Can't say the same for my FIL. Went into the hospital yesterday and this am was told again nothing they can do.

Get well!

Fireball

Sorry about your FIL T's and P's sent his and your way.***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hope all goes well.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Hope all goes well. ]

Sorry to hear that, Fireball!

T's and P's continued. Keep the good news coming!***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best of luck. Will keep the Ts and Ps coming your way.

Jul 10, 2019, 8:35 PM

Hang in there. And try not to enjoy those rectal exams too too much.

Pulling for you, Flow!!!***

Jul 10, 2019, 8:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Good luck to you...You Got This!***

Jul 10, 2019, 10:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be worse

Jul 10, 2019, 11:02 PM

Could have been a nut...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

A) Glad to hear it sounds positive. b) You should go down

Jul 10, 2019, 11:03 PM

to Panama City Beach or South Padre Island, and get hammered at some of the tourist bars. You'll meet delightful young ladies, and if you play your cards right, will wake up in the morning in a barrel of ice with your kidney removed for free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And remember (and this is IMPORTANT):

Jul 11, 2019, 9:01 AM

Sharpie a double-thick arrow on your back pointing to WHICH kidney to take out. Would be a trip-ruiner if they took the good one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God Bless you and your pee hole

Jul 10, 2019, 11:05 PM

I’ve had one catheter put in my Dee hole in my 43 years. I literally begged not to have it done. Was during an appendectomy. As I was begging for no penetration into my dickhoLe dude gave me the rohypnol and I was done.

Woke up with lube on my balls & bat. Felt #metoo’ish. But not a poosy. Couldn’t pee straight or without a burn for 24 hours.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: hope all goes well!***

Jul 10, 2019, 11:51 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get better fast.....

Jul 11, 2019, 3:32 AM

I've had the up the peehole in a doctor's office. It was a surprise to me. I have bad kidneys also, but I ain't dead yet. Right now I have a house full of women. I don't like it one bit.

Good luck and all the best.

Jul 11, 2019, 8:04 AM

Hope you get your "flow" back to normal!

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Get well soon.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:16 AM

Prayers for ya!

Hope that everything turns out well.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:22 AM

Maybe I missed it, but what symptoms were you having? How did you know something was wrong?

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic