Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Because of Some Tools Here ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Because of Some Tools Here ...

Mar 29, 2019, 9:42 PM

... there is a story, previously local, formerly nationwide, as of today going worldwide ...

that cannot be mentioned here because a couple of maggots think that someone, who lives where the story occurred, has an agenda against a five-star recruit.

You see, this person can't post a link to the story which made it go worldwide - which came out today - because it might - God forbid - be construed as that person having malevolent intentions regarding a highly recruited football player.

At some point, these illiterate scumbags will be ushered off this website, but not just yet, because, well, just because.

Until then, people who are interested should Google the possibility that such a story exists, and hopefully, intelligent, curious people will find it, without prejudice to the person who pointed it out.

As to the others: Please continue to drone on in your sheltered, schismatic lives, and you have my apologies for having confused your primitive circuitry.

[And in all seriousness, thank you to the moderators here for having deleted my previous post - I promise you, no harm was intended.]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Que??***

Mar 29, 2019, 9:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What exactly do I need to search on Google? I has the

Mar 29, 2019, 9:46 PM

confuse... help me out!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently search for

Mar 30, 2019, 3:09 AM

Tools
Maggots
Illiterate scumbags
Primitive circuitry

This genius has a message he wants us to get, but isn’t quite sure how to get it out.

He claims to be an alumnus, but I’m assuming not in Engineering.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

And what is this about?...***

Mar 29, 2019, 9:47 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because of Some Tools Here ...

Mar 29, 2019, 9:49 PM

I took the BLUE pill, so what's the problem?

Don't google French Crystal Balls ... trust me.***

Mar 29, 2019, 9:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't google French Crystal Balls ... trust me.***

Mar 29, 2019, 9:53 PM

Now you tell me....

Mar 29, 2019, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Don't google French Crystal Balls ... trust me.*** ]

And don’t be terse when searching “####’s Sporting Goods”

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 30, 2019, 7:15 AM [ in reply to Don't google French Crystal Balls ... trust me.*** ]

I didn't ...... I got my son to do it instead ....... Slightly underwhelmed with the answer

how much did the top shelf weed cost

Mar 29, 2019, 9:52 PM

That you bought?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

watch out, it's laced***

Mar 30, 2019, 9:41 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before we go any further, does this post belong on the football board?

Mar 29, 2019, 9:55 PM

Asking for a friend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Before we go any further, does this post belong on the football board?

Mar 29, 2019, 10:01 PM

^^^ We do not ever discuss 5-star players on any other boards, so YES, it has to be here. HTHIA. :)

You were kidding - right? 5-star on a BBall board? Well it is Friday, and I haven't seen very many jokes today, so good job.

Yes, it was a joke.

Mar 29, 2019, 10:02 PM

Hopefully that will change in the future!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Mar 29, 2019, 10:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 29, 2019, 10:39 PM

Who knows what evil lurks in t he heart of man? The Shadow do !!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 7:46 AM

I am betting that a 5star recruit is not on the j.v. team.

I lived in Germantown, MD

Mar 29, 2019, 11:10 PM

And you're a jack****

What is the point of this? Very bad things happened at Damascus HS. Expect coaches and administrators to lose their jobs. None of that will make up for what happened to the students.

Did I miss anything? Was there something more you wanted to add to make this relevant to anyone here?

22 years in Germantown MD - near intersection of 118 and Riffleford Rd if you want to know.

Re: I lived in Germantown, MD

Mar 30, 2019, 12:06 AM

And you're a jerk-***.

You see, website communities shouldn't allow personal insults; but when some ##### like you launches one, said ##### gets one in return.

Redneck piece of plastic.

Re: I lived in Germantown, MD

Mar 30, 2019, 12:21 AM [ in reply to I lived in Germantown, MD ]

And in the event that you're not just being a troll - which I'm perfectly willing to believe - here's a Germantown memory for you:

https://www.donrockwell.com/topic/48113-jeff-heineman-1965-four-year-football-starter-at-william-mary-all-province-rugby-player-for-north-otago-nz/

Cheers,
DR

Drugs***

Mar 30, 2019, 12:23 AM

Mar 30, 2019, 12:23 AM

Pouty troll, w/ a hazing fetish, is in a huff

Mar 30, 2019, 12:39 AM

https://www.goupstate.com/sports/20181125/dabo-swinney-fires-back-at-clemson-fans-upset-with-effort

Dabo, I didn't get it, and was miffed that you went scorched earth at "Clemson fans."

Now, I get it. Please, continue.

Mar 30, 2019, 7:18 AM

Night of heavy drinking?

Mar 30, 2019, 7:23 AM

Someone was Drunk typing on TigerNet last night

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I must be dumb b/c I couldn't pick up what the OP was

Mar 30, 2019, 10:18 AM

putting down.

Also, don't do drugs. They are bad for you and make you paranoid. And then you type conspiracy theory stuff on Tigernet.

PSA complete.

All of that blathering...

Mar 30, 2019, 11:15 AM

makes you sound like a pompous ninny. Just address whatever it is you are talking about directly and defend your position. Be concise... or just shut up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I a confused...What the @#$% does this have ...

Mar 30, 2019, 11:43 AM

to do with Clemson? If we are recruiting a player who have been at a school where something untoward happened I can assure you that Dabo and staff will thoroughly VET the young man to find out if he had any involvement or none, and make the proper decision regarding his character. Your rather vague and bizarre post is really unnecessary and "not answering a question that was not asked". Have a nice day!

Mar 30, 2019, 2:41 PM

My primitive circuitry overheated trying to interpret this poast!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because of Some Tools Here ...***

Mar 31, 2019, 10:51 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic