Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know you don’t care
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I know you don’t care

Jan 9, 2019, 10:54 AM

But because of Clemson’s successful run these last 8 or so years, the two titles, I’m gonna go ahead put this as a lock. ?????? Clemson will without a doubt add a Heisman trophy next season. I realize it isn’t a big deal, but to me it’s about respect. It’s a nod of the cap, so too speak.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, we did learn that Trevor is better than

Jan 9, 2019, 10:57 AM

Tua on the big stage and Tua was considered the best this season until the actual vote. Trevor's stats will be hurt just like DW4's since he won't play 4 quarters

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, we did learn that Trevor is better than

Jan 9, 2019, 11:05 AM

I hear ya, but here is where I’m coming from. TL on the big stage, everybody saw both QB’s go at it. TL won the battle between them. The nation and all the voters have no more excuses. Oh btw, ETN is also a favorite.
Anybody got Vegas’s Heisman odds for next season.

Re: I know you don’t care

Jan 9, 2019, 11:25 AM

Lawrence is probably the only guy with a legitimate shot at it, and it's unlikely because he's not going to put up a bunch of rushing numbers. Dixon will cut into Etienne's numbers, and no single receiver is going to dominate touches. Unless there's a fundamental shift in the way the voters grade it, a system like Clemson's just doesn't produce the individual numbers they like. And honestly that's fine. Not only does it mean we spread the ball around to everybody and have depth everywhere, it weeds out recruits who value their own stats over wins.

ESPiN will have trouble finding someone to compare.

Jan 9, 2019, 11:26 AM

Trevor is a lock right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic