Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know that CJ Fuller was facing a lot of issues
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I know that CJ Fuller was facing a lot of issues

Oct 4, 2018, 8:02 PM

since this past March. However, in reading comments from Dabo and his family since yesterday, I am very happy to know that he carried on in the face of adversity and graduated from Clemson this past August. That says a lot about him.

Prayers for his family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know that CJ Fuller was facing a lot of issues

Oct 4, 2018, 8:13 PM

Yes it does. Hey, everyone can have a bad decision- doesn’t mean they’re a bad person. Just a mistake and what you said is it was obvious he’d learned from the mistake and had righted the ship. Proud of him and feel for his family and his friends.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very well said.***

Oct 4, 2018, 9:23 PM

Oct 4, 2018, 8:16 PM

Everyone screws up, it ain’t easy having buddies. He wanted to be more. I have the utmost respect for what he was trying to do. I’m very saddened by this news. CJ Fuller and the wheel route will always be with me.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 9:26 PM

wheel and the kick return against Bama. I will always think of him like that just as I do Gaines and the blocked fg. The loss of both them really saddened me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 8:22 PM

Very sad day - his family should be proud of him. I never saw a Clemson player try harder or give more effort than CJ.

Oct 5, 2018, 5:40 AM

Dabo gave an awesome interview on an ESPNU radio show. Stated this is the first player ever under his years of coaching who passed. Added he doesnt know one person who was perfect. Shared his love and prayer for #27 CJ. Shared the emotional pain parents face. I love em both.

May the Good Lord above comfort CJ and provide some type of comfort to his family.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic