Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know it's not football related and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I know it's not football related and

Dec 25, 2012, 12:44 AM

I don't care. I am so thankful for how God has blessed me and saved me, though I don't deserve it, through the sacrifice of His perfect son that gave up His own life to save my soul. In my opinion, He gave me the best parents (My dad who went to be with Him 12 years and 5 days ago and my 84 year old mom who is battling cancer right now), the best siblings, wife, children, and grandchild that any man could ever ask for. Are they perfect? Like me, they are far from it, but they are perfect for me.

Merry Christmas to all of you; even Gamecocks. Jesus came to save us all. Yes, even Gamecocks. They are just confused. One day we'll all be on the same team.

Now, let's get ready to geaux beat LSU and make this the best holiday season in a long time!

Bash away if you want to but this year I just don't care.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know it's not football related and

Dec 25, 2012, 12:52 AM

Thank the Lord and God bless, Merry Christmas.

Best wishes to you and your family! Quite often, and

Dec 25, 2012, 6:35 AM

especially this time of year, I reflect on my long life and what I consider to be the many blessings afforded...and, yes, I give thanks. And I thank you for your thoughts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Best wishes to you and your family! Quite often, and

Dec 25, 2012, 8:39 AM

Best stuff written on T-Net in years.... Thank you!

Merry Christmas...I know assumptions can be often wrong;

Dec 25, 2012, 8:45 AM

however, from your user name I'll assume you are either from or are in the Danville, Va. area. I'm a native Virginian, as was and is my Dad's family, primarily in the Roanoke area. Have spent a lot of great times there. Best wishes....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your post and sharing your thoughts. I am in

Dec 25, 2012, 9:44 AM

my early seventies and have been so loved and blessed by God. Blessed with a great family and church family. Taking chemo and radiation for cancer discovered in September but keeping the faith because I know God is in control and His will is perfect. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My very best wishes to you, Tiger5, and to your family

Dec 25, 2012, 6:41 PM

during the holidays and for your strength and comfort during your treatment.

Thank you. Praise God from whom

Dec 26, 2012, 12:39 AM

ALL blessings flow!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic