Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just cannot fathom what people are thinking these days
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 672

I just cannot fathom what people are thinking these days

Feb 16, 2019, 9:16 PM

whether on the left or the right. Is there some other America that I just don't see or understand? In my America you work hard, you love your neighbor and you help people when you can. You respect people no matter their race or upbringing, you respect the police and you try to create a community where right and wrong matter. What am I am I missing here?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just cannot fathom what people are thinking these days

Feb 16, 2019, 9:18 PM

I knew it day 2 that he likely orchestrated the attack.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m curious, why did you TU the BS OP?***

Feb 16, 2019, 10:22 PM

Re: I’m curious, why did you TU the BS OP?***

Feb 16, 2019, 10:29 PM

He’s a waffle. He TU’s a lot of crap. But he is also the reason I am at 100%. Much love homey

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2019, 11:01 PM

I don't waffle. I thought Felix couldn't understand what Smollet was thinking and then went on to say a bunch of good stuff. I misjudged his angle. Like I have stated, I thought everyone, including Felix, thinks it is all a hoax.

Feb 16, 2019, 10:57 PM [ in reply to I’m curious, why did you TU the BS OP?*** ]

I thought he was bashing the guy who made up the hoax. If you look at it from that angle, what he wrote is good and deserves a TU. He said some good stuff. I just assumed he was on the same page as just about everyone knowing it was a hoax.

Feb 17, 2019, 11:53 AM

Carlsbad® said:

I thought he was bashing the guy who made up the hoax. If you look at it from that angle, what he wrote is good and deserves a TU. He said some good stuff. I just assumed he was on the same page as just about everyone knowing it was a hoax.

That is correct. I don't understand why people even conjure up the bs they do, to what end? Not the way I was raised. It happens on both the left and right. It is, however, very striking that some will fall all over themselves to pile on idiots like Smollet while giving idiots like Alex Jones a pass.

There is nothing in your OP that points to

Feb 17, 2019, 12:22 PM

bashing Smollett. Is the OP intentionally vague by stressing America and Apple Pie?

You have on many occasions supported the MSM stories about anything negative about Trump without waiting for corrobative evidence...why now bashing the media about Smollett?

Or were you doing something else?

Re: There is nothing in your OP that points to

Feb 17, 2019, 12:47 PM

bengaline said:

bashing Smollett. Is the OP intentionally vague by stressing America and Apple Pie?

You have on many occasions supported the MSM stories about anything negative about Trump without waiting for corrobative evidence...why now bashing the media about Smollett?

Or were you doing something else?

I thought when posting the link that it would bring up the headline with the website like it normally dows on this board. It didn't so the headline "New evidence suggests Jussie Smollett orchestrated attack" didn't appear under my message. Not sure why it does some weblinks but not others. The headline was the bash on Smollet I was calling attention too.

He’s incredulous about this story, and you ask that?

Feb 17, 2019, 12:56 PM [ in reply to There is nothing in your OP that points to ]

Are you dense?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope, joe, read his OP

Feb 17, 2019, 1:53 PM

You cannot tell from the OP what Felix is incredulous about.
He can either be talking about Smollett OR the MSM.
You cannot tell, neither can I.

You are dense. Obvious what he’s talking about.***

Feb 17, 2019, 4:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did also. Are you the TU/TD Prick Police?

Feb 17, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to I’m curious, why did you TU the BS OP?*** ]

Are you a 14 year old girl?

chill joe, just asked a question to Carlsbad

Feb 17, 2019, 1:54 PM

Nothing more, nothing less...

Because you’re a prick.***

Feb 17, 2019, 4:42 PM

A virtual world where clicks & likes are the most important

Feb 16, 2019, 9:22 PM

thing.

Oh that's rich, Libber

Feb 17, 2019, 12:58 PM

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I’m getting to be a broken record, so sorry, but

Feb 16, 2019, 9:30 PM

confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance have combined to create a reality where feelings trump (no pun intended) facts and evidence....actually, facts are virtually meaningless, even in the instances where they are easily discernible.

This case is another example.....it read like an issue of Trump-hater fan fiction weekly.

Ok...2am or so.....it’s freezing......and a couple hard core Trump supporters just happen to be between this guy and his Subway with a noose and some chemicals to douse him with, yelling something ridiculous like “THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY”

the only way one could believe that sounds credible is by being so incredibly biased that they virtually want it to be real.

It goes both ways, like Obama being a Kenyan, but the parties have succeeded in creating a country of mostly useful idiots. When you can show someone the light, and they choose to shut their eyes, we’ve lost the ability to reason and debate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m getting to be a broken record, so sorry, but

Feb 16, 2019, 9:34 PM

That was deep. I am hammers. I think I did comprehend. Will reread tomorrow to make sure.

Thank you for your service.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t believe your indignation!

Feb 16, 2019, 9:45 PM

From the beginning of the Russia collusion stories, you’ve predicted “Trump is about to be indicted” numerous times every time some new piece of “evidence” is brought forward by liberal media

You have done exactly what the media has done with Smollett!

Re: I can’t believe your indignation!

Feb 16, 2019, 11:05 PM

I think most of the media backed off believing the dude over a week ago. Pretty much everyone knows it is a hoax now.

Did you not see the Robin Roberts interview early this

Feb 17, 2019, 10:43 AM

week?

Feb 17, 2019, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Re: I can’t believe your indignation! ]

I posted a link on here like thursday or friday and idiots like Balm were still pushing that this attack was actually real.

Feb 17, 2019, 12:40 PM [ in reply to I can’t believe your indignation! ]

bengaline said:

From the beginning of the Russia collusion stories, you’ve predicted “Trump is about to be indicted” numerous times every time some new piece of “evidence” is brought forward by liberal media

You have done exactly what the media has done with Smollett!

That isn't indignation but exasperation. I'm tired of people using their platforms for things that I don't understand. Look at Alex Jones...what a nut. Now you've got this Smollet guy creating an attack out of thin air. What's the point. I don't even undestand how his lie is a swipe at Trump, I'm just not that smart.

As for the liberal media, I like you listen to media outlets for information and then come to some judgement. There have been 37 indictments and 8 convictions from the "russia collusion' investigation. Your insistence that it's all malarky just shows your extreme bias for Trump that you accuse me of having against him.

All in all I think it's fair to say that most all of us on here have our biases when it comes to politics. That is except for Profusious and Flow...they seem to be pretty well grounded. :)

I’m not talking about Manafort et al

Feb 17, 2019, 1:48 PM

You constantly blurted that Trump “is about to be indicted” after so many MSM reports.

Terrible

Feb 16, 2019, 10:05 PM

least of reasons being that it feeds into the "false flag" conspiracy nut's world view.

Liar***

Feb 16, 2019, 10:14 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

i'm just glad the sandwhich survived***

Feb 16, 2019, 11:42 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an America where people like Jussie Smollett feel

Feb 17, 2019, 1:26 AM

justified and emboldened enough to pull sh*t like this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Felix, GITT and answer for yourself

Feb 17, 2019, 8:17 AM

Felix2

If true, what a terrible action. I am assuming he would do this

Feb 17, 2019, 12:37 PM

to paint Trump supporters in a negative light, but of course the truth only serves to undermine his position and contributes to the “left is unhinged” narrative. He will have added to the cynicism and mistrust in our country. He will have tied up strained police resources on a wild goose chase for nothing. And why? He’s not some desperate man with a last-ditch effort. He’s on an extremely popular show making $360,000 a season. Not huge money by Hollywood standards but certainly top 2-3% territory in America.

null

Replies: 30
| visibility 672
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic