Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just bought 15 pairs of the new Nike Clemson shoes
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I just bought 15 pairs of the new Nike Clemson shoes

Jul 22, 2019, 4:35 PM

15 men and women's each. To really show Nike and Clemson that we mean business, I'm going to take my 15 pairs in a big garbage bag, force my way onto the field during the women's soccer home opener on August 22nd at Riggs Field and dump all the shoes on the field mid game.

This will show that we won't stand for anything Nike and also that Clemson shouldn't be supporting a sissy sport like women's soccer so not only will it send a message to Kaepernick but it'll stick it to Rapinoe as well.

anyone who wants to join in let me know and start buying the shoes today!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope you bought the purple juans.

Jul 22, 2019, 4:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I just bought 15 pairs of the new Nike Clemson shoes

Jul 22, 2019, 4:57 PM

you aren't going to set them on fire?
lame.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 22, 2019, 7:41 PM

Man, you have some real problems. Ever think about therapy? There are more important things in life to worry about. Free speech is a critical part of what makes our nation great. Don’t get too excited about fringe issues.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 22, 2019, 10:43 PM

I certainly agree, even though I'm on the conservative side of things... but purchasing so many pairs of these shoes at $130.00 bucks a pop, just to throw them out? Perhaps he's kidding and just trying to make a point that I don't understand. To me "fringe issues" regard the weather patterns and whether or not we land the no. 1 recruiting class in 2020.

Go Tigers!!!

Jul 22, 2019, 11:11 PM

Just purchased 2 pairs of running shoes today. Spent a little more then I would haveit I had bought Nike’s, I’m not planning on supporting Nike shoes again.

Jul 23, 2019, 1:10 AM [ in reply to Re: I just bought 15 pairs of the new Nike Clemson shoes ]

Sarcasm bro. Sarcasm

Jul 23, 2019, 12:23 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic