Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 617

Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole.

Jul 18, 2019, 10:52 AM

I guess the women don't want men to have a hole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

effing idiots***

Jul 18, 2019, 10:54 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You can't spell maintenance without man.

Jul 18, 2019, 10:55 AM

Also, women not wanting men to have a hole is as old as marriage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole.

Jul 18, 2019, 11:13 AM

I love when you guys get triggered.

Yeah, coming from Berkeley, this is pretty benign.

Jul 18, 2019, 11:19 AM

“Maintenance hole” being a fairly appropriate term for what a Man Hole is.

null

Yeah, I lmao when I'm triggered.***

Jul 18, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 11:22 AM

Found a list of words/phrases that Colorado State students should avoid... you’re not supposed to say “America” apparently

https://collegian.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Inclusive-Language-Guide_10_30_18.pdf

Well, America is confusing. Mexico, Colombia,

Jul 18, 2019, 11:34 AM

Canada, Peru, etc. are all in America. The name of the United States isn’t America. It’s the United States of America.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, America is confusing. Mexico, Colombia,

Jul 18, 2019, 11:44 AM

The first time I heard Neil Diamond sing “They’re Coming to America” I thought he was referring to Bolivia.

That is hilarious. Travel outside the U.S. and when people meet you,

Jul 18, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to Well, America is confusing. Mexico, Colombia, ]

I GUARANTEE they say “you are from America,” not “You are from the United States”. I know this is true in Asia and Europe, and Mexico, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the case in South America too.

I guess we’ll have to educate the whole world on how insensitive they are.

This is the kind of stupid thinking that makes us all laugh at the SJW mindset. NO ONE is marginalized by Americans saying they are from America. NO ONE from Venezuela, Colombia, etc, says they are from “America” or even “ South America” when asked. They say the country they are from.

null

I've been asked if was from the "States" or North American

Jul 18, 2019, 1:00 PM

when visiting other countries.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Meh. I certainly can’t prove or disprove my claim.

Jul 18, 2019, 1:12 PM

I have been all over Europe, Asia, Mexico and Canada and no one has ever used a term other than “American”, nor been offended that the term refers to the USA.

null

So, this means we have cornered the

Jul 18, 2019, 8:37 PM [ in reply to That is hilarious. Travel outside the U.S. and when people meet you, ]

market on arrogance?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so is carolina***

Jul 18, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Well, America is confusing. Mexico, Colombia, ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some people did something and CAIR was born.

Jul 18, 2019, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole. ]

In June of 1994. That gaff tops any Biden ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkIgHFXvGSw

I reckon the kids in Colorado got what she wanted, Saying America triggering as many people as saying Al Qaeda.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:02 PM

A lot of people sure do get worked up about nomenclature around here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I’m offended that you would refer to me as part of a “lot.”

Jul 18, 2019, 12:12 PM

I am an individual with my own thoughts and feelings. Try to be more sensitive in the future, please.

null

Re: I’m offended that you would refer to me as part of a “lot.”

Jul 18, 2019, 12:17 PM

Your use of "individual" offends me. What is this gender neutral propaganda you're pushing on me?!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Well played.

Jul 18, 2019, 12:52 PM

And by “well”, I don’t mean to imply that there is an objective measurement by which comments can be graded. Nor did I mean to demean those with limited access to potable water or the infirmed, either chronically or acutely.

And by “played”, I do not mean to diminish critical societal discussions to sport, not insult those that were determined to lack the necessary athletic talent, fairly or unfairly assessed, to participate in group sports.

null

When did you first assume that liberal viewed...

Jul 18, 2019, 1:17 PM [ in reply to I’m offended that you would refer to me as part of a “lot.” ]

you as human?

I hope you aren't expecting me to ascribe to a new set...

Jul 18, 2019, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole. ]

of terms and give up the ones now in my vocabulary. Heck, it's all I can do to hack out a sentence now with my two good fingers now.

Re: I hope you aren't expecting me to ascribe to a new set...

Jul 18, 2019, 3:19 PM

Nah, call em what you want. Just don't get butthurt about someone calling em something else.

It's a freakin' manhole.

why you say nomen***

Jul 18, 2019, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Out of Berkeley, 'A man hole is now a maintenance hole. ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 617
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic