Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope tonight's game a wake up call to the coaches...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,636

I hope tonight's game a wake up call to the coaches...

Sep 29, 2018, 7:49 PM

in that we CAN run the ball?

Today we HAD to run the ball and we got the job done...against a loaded box. I've seen us pull away from things that were working, and today we kept going to the well and we kept getting it done.

I'm not saying Etienne needs to carry 27 carries each game, going forward, but our trio of backs needs at least 30-35 carries per game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope so too

Sep 29, 2018, 7:51 PM

but if not they will end up reading it on Tnet anyway, so problem solved.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Read....

Sep 29, 2018, 7:55 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Anna-Hickey-reporting-that-Dabo-told-OCs-we-are-going-old-1832502?tstart=48

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Read....

Sep 29, 2018, 7:56 PM

I don't know why it took so long. With the way the ol was struggling in pass pro, which has been a recurring issue, we should have been doing that early.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like we've been trying to get the pass game going

Sep 29, 2018, 7:58 PM

to open up the run lanes.

Maybe approaching it from the other way, like today, will help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like we've been trying to get the pass game going

Sep 29, 2018, 8:03 PM

The OL has to improve in pass pro for that to work. RG has been a revolving door. Cade Stewart's big whiff was probably why they had Lawrence rolling out left to begin with; away from where the pressure was most likely going to come from.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like we've been trying to get the pass game going

Sep 29, 2018, 8:12 PM

Yeah, I forgot that. Hyatt having girl problems or just mad about kb. He and Milan Richard had a few wifs too but not just this week.

Galloway missed the other game and Dabo never brought him back in but at least he can catch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope tonight's game a wake up call to the coaches...

Sep 29, 2018, 8:07 PM

Yeah and not just after Trevor got hurt. 2nd and 3 at cuse 30 and OC’s call 2 pass plays. Low percentage. If anything, go over the middle.

Trevor’s first start and we dial up a kb gameplan. Sure wish dhood would get some moxie and ask TE/js if that was a slap in the face at Dabo to dial that one up?

Thank goodness Dabo took it out of their hands. And imo, let the qb run some delayed screens to ETN, Feaster. I would also bench a couple of them seniors and juniors for the true freshman. Keep Ross in the game. Rogers needs more development.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Surely you have a couple dozen other great suggestions for

Sep 29, 2018, 8:30 PM

the coaches. With all the adversity we had this week and come out with the tremendous victory and you think you can tell the coaches what they should do? Stick with Podunk University and Old Maids!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,636
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic