Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope that some day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I hope that some day

Mar 3, 2018, 9:03 PM

I will see Clemson basketball become as important to the students as it is to the Duke students I’m watching tonight!

Can you imagine how tough Littlejohn would be if we could duplicate what the Dukie students are able to do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope that some day

Mar 3, 2018, 9:05 PM

It's not an impossible dream .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I can't understand

Mar 3, 2018, 9:15 PM

Why we aren't there now.

This is a good and exciting team.

The games that I watched in the old gym fifty years ago could rival any other school at that time and the Tigers were not a very competitive team. Difference was in the students I guess.
We didn't have a lot to do for recreation!

Agreed...though Duke, well, that’s all they have.

Mar 3, 2018, 9:15 PM

We’re a bit spoiled with having our football, baseball, basketball teams all ranked...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BRING IT!

Mar 3, 2018, 9:17 PM

No, not impossible. Perhaps improbable. Almost like asking that one day dookie football will be like Death Valley one day.

Dukes’s are about as successful in football as we are in basketball. I’d love to be proven wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2018, 9:23 PM

They have a winning football record vs USuC , which makes me smile and that's really the only reason why I chimed in .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 3, 2018, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope that some day ]

I'm sorry you're not old enough to remember when Duke football was one of the best teams in the ACC.

They were a very good team and were very successful in the conference for many years. That changed after integration and after Spurrier left for University of Florida in 1989 or 1990. Ask Coach Danny Ford who was a thorn in his side beside #### Sheridan at NC State.......

There is NO reason that Clemson Basketball, both Mens and Womens, can not be great and successful. We, as a University and a fanbase, have to commit to success and demand that the ACC level the playing court. The most important step is to rid the conference of the bias of the UNC influence and UNC protectionism. That starts with a new ACC commissioner who has no connection with any North Carolina university. Get it done, ACC!!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i would say the gulf is wider for Duke football

Mar 4, 2018, 4:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I hope that some day ]

Because of stadium size alone.

some day

Mar 4, 2018, 9:43 AM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I bet they say that about our football***

Mar 4, 2018, 9:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic