Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope our boys have their passports in hand...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,034

I hope our boys have their passports in hand...

Sep 12, 2019, 5:45 PM

...it is no joke now at the border. We don't need a loss Saturday because we could not make it into Canada.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

No, it definitely isn't...

Sep 12, 2019, 5:52 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/record-number-undocumented-immigrants-flooded-southern-border-may-n1014186

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope our boys have their passports in hand...

Sep 12, 2019, 5:55 PM

It’s a democrat voter registration drive.

Re: I hope our boys have their passports in hand...

Sep 12, 2019, 5:58 PM

Illegal aliens = “Asylum Seeking Migrants” = Undocumented Democrats

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Canadian border is no joke.

Sep 12, 2019, 6:54 PM

Had nothing but bad experiences there trying to get back into my own country. On one trip the border guards tried to confiscate my 14-year old nephew because my wife and I didn't have a permission slip from his parents that specifically said he was allowed to travel to and from Canada. Because his Grandfather was with us and ex-military they let us go after about an hour of separate interrogation. On a separate trip, they confiscated my wife's half eaten apple because it didn't have a sticker on it, then took our car apart and gave it back to us in pieces. Seriously, they took the seats out and gave us the car, and seats, separately. No love for those guys. There's doing your job, then there's just being an absolute axxhole.

Re: Canadian border is no joke.

Sep 12, 2019, 7:03 PM

Give Canadians a break, at least they give a fudge about a border

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those weren't Canadians

Sep 12, 2019, 7:15 PM

The Canadians border officials were great. Friendly, helpful, nice. "Welcome to Canada! Have a great time!" Those jerks were OUR guys while we were trying to get back in to OUR country. "Well, you have a passport and a member of your party is retired US military with 30 years service, but we'd better detain you for an hour just to check you out." But nothing will top getting searched for drugs by the Mexicans while going INTO Mexico. That one I just had to laugh at. Pulled over at the border, dogs, everything. Seriously, who smuggles drugs INTO Mexico? I guess they were just bored and had nothing better to do. But at least they didn't take my car apart like MY OWN COUNTRYMEN.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,034
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic