Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope AU takes care of Bama in the Iron Bowl
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I hope AU takes care of Bama in the Iron Bowl

Oct 28, 2019, 9:38 PM

Don't want to see 2 of the 4 CFP Team's from SEC West, our Bama/LSU back into the CFP with UGA/UF.

No. No. No. No.

And I'd rather see Utah or Baylor over a 2nd B1G (OSU/PSU).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope AU takes care of Bama in the Iron Bowl

Oct 28, 2019, 9:41 PM

Not likely. Auburn would have to figure out how to complete forward passes. I guess there is some time for them to figure it out though...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 9:46 PM

AU's WRs can get healthy and Nix will basically be a sophomore by then. This Bama D is not deep and AU will bring it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2019, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope AU takes care of Bama in the Iron Bowl ]

If Scar figured out the Dawgs, it’s possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 9:54 AM

Let's be clear, USofC did not figure out the Dawgs. The Dawgs simply forgot how to play football.

Allbarn had LSU beat

Oct 28, 2019, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope AU takes care of Bama in the Iron Bowl ]

They should have kicked a FG at the end of the half instead of the goal line throw for an INT.

In the 2nd half their RB stepped out at the 8 instead of a TD. They ended up with a FG there.

Plus the zebras were clearly on LSUs side. Blatant holds not called.

Re: Allbarn had LSU beat

Oct 28, 2019, 10:12 PM

Albeit, holding is apparently legal in the SEC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

No they didn't

Oct 29, 2019, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Allbarn had LSU beat ]

LSU outgained them about 2-1 and I believe the only two TDs Auburn managed to score were on really short fields after turnovers. LSU also didnt finish drives well. Some credit has to go to the Auburn D for that but LSU had 4 shots from around the 1 yard line and couldn't punch it in plus had at least two more drives end in AU territory with no points.

LSU was far better than Auburn and if they played that game again they would probably win by 2 TDs.

Oct 29, 2019, 8:13 AM

SEC will, in all likely hood have two teams, especially if those two teams have no more than one loss.

Won't happen. Auburn sucks.***

Oct 29, 2019, 8:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Auburn has no QB. Bo Nix does NOT know football anything

Oct 29, 2019, 9:38 AM

LIKE Bo Jackson. It just continues to amaze me that Mall Zone cannot recruit a decent QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what if?

Oct 29, 2019, 9:54 AM

Auburn beats Bama and Georgia
LSU Beats Bama, but slips up against A&M
LSU is your SEC West champ

Georgia has 2 losses (Auburn and SC)
Florida loses to Georgia and and FSU or Mizzouri
SEC east champ is Georgia

SEC Conference Championship Georgia Beats LSU. The SEC champ would have 2 losses and no top 25 wins. Does the SEC get left out with a 2 loss conference champion with no wins over ranked teams?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what if?

Oct 29, 2019, 9:59 AM

A&M is the single most disappointing team in the SEC to me this year. They had more than enough talent coming back to be really good, and compete with the Bama's and LSU's of the west this year. Yet, they are actually worse, and CONSIDERABLY worse, than last year. Bimbo hasn't done a very good job of coaching them up, apparently. He is just enjoying watching the checks roll in, knowing there is nothing they can do to oust him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic