Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Caught a brief segment of Trump's presser...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 424

Caught a brief segment of Trump's presser...

Nov 7, 2018, 12:54 PM

sounded like he was rattling off a list of people who he campaigned for and how they won, but then he hit the naughty list. It was bizarre. I've never heard a president go down a list of folks who were members of his own party and brag about how he could have helped them if only they had been nicer to him.

I think he might actually have said, "Too bad, so sad!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard some of it....hilarious!

Nov 7, 2018, 1:13 PM

He ain’t your everyday politician!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's such a ####

Nov 7, 2018, 1:15 PM

Also, why would you watch that trash?

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Short drive - radio was on NPR

Nov 7, 2018, 1:38 PM

but strategically, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I could sure use these extra votes to accomplish my agenda, but I'm not going to go work for them because they were mean to me. So it's all their fault if I can't get my stuff done!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Katie Arrington says hi.***

Nov 7, 2018, 1:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Caught a brief segment of Trump's presser...

Nov 7, 2018, 1:17 PM

I heard that part too. They "didn't want the embrace". Bizarre.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Caught a brief segment of Trump's presser...

Nov 7, 2018, 1:25 PM

I saw a couple clips. The dude is legitimately nuts.

He’s a national disgrace.***

Nov 7, 2018, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to...

Nov 7, 2018, 1:57 PM

...be nice to all those RINO's. Tain't much difference between them and a lot of dems. It's his way of prodding them to realize their mushy spineless days are over. He's basically taken a page from the dems so now all the holier than thou spineless pubs are blushing.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to...

Nov 7, 2018, 2:05 PM

Lol, bashing RINOs and praising Trump in the same 3 sentences.

That's sofa king hilarious I can't even be mad.

What is sofa king hilarious?***

Nov 7, 2018, 2:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Nov 7, 2018, 2:15 PM [ in reply to We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to... ]

Trump is a RINO.***

Nov 7, 2018, 2:56 PM [ in reply to We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to... ]

Wrong!

Nov 7, 2018, 4:53 PM

John McCain was a famous RINO and so was Lindsey Graham. After his girlfriend died apparently Lindsey found his nads.

Re: We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to...

Nov 7, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to We'll I don't suppose it would have been helpful to... ]

You do realize that the folks you call RINO...ARE the actual Republicans right? What you call real Republicans these days are what used to be known as the kooky far right of the party...evangelicals and worse. There was a day...and not that long ago for many here to remember it...when being a Republican meant being fiscally conservative and fairly socially moderate...even pro-choice in many cases.

LOL...all the RINOs clammering for 6 years to repeal and...

Nov 7, 2018, 4:50 PM

...replace Obamacare then when Trump gets in with both GOP houses then all of a sudden they no longer want to repeal and replace. RINOs are just watered down democrats. Don't confuse a RINO politician with your average American who considers themselves a Republican. Funny how policians change when they get to the swamp.

and he ripped the CNN dude a new one - awesome!

Nov 7, 2018, 2:58 PM

9/11 Senators he campaigned for WON.

Maybe DJT does have some coattails.

Or maybe people just like him.

2020. Landslide.

Believe dat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and he ripped the CNN dude a new one - awesome!

Nov 7, 2018, 3:08 PM

He didn't even beat Hillary in a landslide. She was as bad as it gets too and Dems didn't turn out. Just because you're nuts and would love to suck his Johnson, doesn't mean everyone is as infatuated. I won't be surprised if he wins, and if today the election were held, I think he would win. That said, we don't even know who he is running against. 2 years is a long time. Believe dat.

Replies: 17
| visibility 424
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic