Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Could Trevor be even better???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Could Trevor be even better???

Jan 25, 2019, 12:22 AM

So we all know the Armenian Genocide unequivocally did not occur. No point of even bringing it up. I also firmly believe that Pub Subs, including the heralded chicken tender pub sub coming in at $8.99, is the best thing to grace God's green Earth. However, another thought has recently come to mind. Looking back, Tathan Martell was good at Bishop Gorman. Ranked pretty high, highly sought out recruit, that eventually made his way up to Ohi(31-)0 State. However, he didn't win the starting job, sitting behind some other stud while Urban Meyer farted around lying out the wazoo every chance he had. Tathan transferred, will probably have to sit out a year, and will most likely fade away into the Miami nightlife as fast as his bright, burining spirit entered our lives. What happened? What went wrong?

Obviously a lot changed. New school, new state, and higher competition. But, only one thing stands out. The presence of his sister, or rather, the lack thereof. Tathan loves his family, like every god fearing man should. He only played well knowing his sister's spirit loomed over every stadium, crowd, and lonely night spent in some forlorn, hauntingly empty hotel room. The second she was gone, football meant nothing. How could one compete knowing his guardian phantasm was afar, alone and yearning for him? Thou still unravished bride of quietness.

Obviously Trevor hasn't been affected so far. But maybe we should move his family to Clemson so the same thing doesn't happen to him. Go tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Could Trevor be even better???

Jan 25, 2019, 12:28 AM

Is this a Publix ad?

Jan 25, 2019, 1:09 AM

Man that’s weird, I was just thinking the same thing.

Jan 25, 2019, 3:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

I have really good weed, but I'll trade him for sure.***

Jan 25, 2019, 6:23 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 5:44 AM

I didn’t time it but that’s somewhere around
55-65 seconds I will never get back.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 5:50 AM

That's just like every second in life that goes by. As far as the above post, I loved it. It really touched my soul and enlightened me.

So what you're saying is that...

Jan 25, 2019, 6:05 AM

I should have slept in this morning?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't get the Armenian thing point

Jan 25, 2019, 6:13 AM

(wrong on that) or any of the maunderings, which only stayed to sentence two. Onward.

Re: don't get the Armenian thing point

Jan 25, 2019, 6:26 AM

He said there was no point bringing up the Armenian thing.

I had a dream that

Jan 25, 2019, 7:39 AM

You posted this exact same thing this morning. I hope it works for my lottery numbers too.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic