Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a buddy that would have run out of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I have a buddy that would have run out of

Jul 18, 2019, 12:59 PM

Golf clubs ,

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/david-duval-british-open-2019-nightmare-first-round

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have a buddy that would have run out of

Jul 18, 2019, 1:17 PM

Except for the 7 iron. I never miss with the 7 iron.

https://youtu.be/rVfIhrHTs5M

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 1:29 PM

Rory finishing at +8 and Tiger recently at +6 on the course have lots of work to do if they expect to play the weekend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Jul 18, 2019, 1:34 PM

They have since adjusted the score again on that hole to make it a 14. He apparently hit the wrong ball out of the rough, but I don't know what happened after that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the best part

Jul 18, 2019, 2:00 PM

Tournament favorite Rory McIlroy also did not have the best start when he finished the first round 8-over-par. He quadruple-bogeyed the first hole - including hitting a spectator, 34-year-old Anna McKelvey, in the stomach and breaking her phone in his opening tee - before he bogeyed the third and had a double bogey and triple bogey on the back nine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the best part

Jul 18, 2019, 2:57 PM

Yep - Rory had a bad day. Was pulling for him in his home country.... Think he actually probably did himself in with the opening quad..... -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic