»
Topic: I have Charter Spectrum in Greenville, SC
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 23, 2019 7:24 PM by: owensdj
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I have Charter Spectrum in Greenville, SC

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 5:20 PM

I have the sleet package and see the "upgrade now" option when on the ACCn channel. I read the posts below about signing up for select more than a year ago. .. and how if you call you can get on the new package for free.

I called charter.. They said my bill would go up form $108 to almost $160...
I said
Watch "Big Sean - I Don't F__k With You [CLEAN] (ft. E-40) - (Dark Sky Paradise)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/70mLRlRoSD0

Re: I have Charter Spectrum in Greenville, SC

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 5:24 PM

I pay $221 a month and they wanted to charge extra for the package to get the Channel. Canceling Charter soon as I figure out what service I want to go with.

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 5:27 PM

I have the charter streaming package said it was not offered on any of their streaming packages and I would have to go back to cable and price would increase $36 a month

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 6:02 PM

We just switched today to YouTube TV and it’s excellent. Canceling cable for TV on Monday. Will save 50$ a month!

2019 orange level member

Posted: Aug 23, 2019 7:24 PM

I also switched to YouTube TV over the whole ACC Network thing. I could have transitioned to a non-legacy Silver package to get the ACCN that might not have been all that much more, but I'm saving $59 a month over the original price, don't need any digital boxes, and can watch on any device.

[1]
Posted: Aug 23, 2019 6:29 PM

I have every movie channel and a whole bunch of other stuff and it's not cheap. This morning I went to the ACC Network and it said I didn't have the package and that I could "upgrade", but it said it was part of the "Latino package"? I called the customer service rep and she told me that it was a mistake on their end and since I haven't called into Spectrum in a while they just needed to "update" my account. She assured me it wouldn't change my bill and that the channel should've been included in my package. She told me a lot of people were having this issue.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: LOCATED IN WEST COVERED STANDS. SECTION X1 ROW HH, EXCELLENT SEATS, SELL ALL 3 FOR $120.00

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
624 people have read this post