Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate the transfer portal!***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I hate the transfer portal!***

Jul 19, 2019, 2:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Me too DT

Jul 19, 2019, 3:25 PM

my fear is that some of these young people are going to regret their decision.....after it's to late

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Me too DT

Jul 19, 2019, 3:30 PM

You know they will. Belk did. I’m sure Kelly does since he has no chace at the post season (not like Missou was going to anyways). I’m sure Feaster will (especially if he goes to u of 5c). These guys today don’t like to sit behind and work there way up. They want to be handed everything and for 95% of the population they have to actually earn what they want. Good luck to all of these guys unless they go to u of 5c. Clemson isn’t for everyone.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Me too DT

Jul 19, 2019, 3:35 PM

I kinda understand Feaster transferring if he was going to be #3 . However I feel he will loose some NFLstick trying to run behind the OL we think he is headed too,

Re: I hate the transfer portal!***

Jul 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

Under the current rules, I believe we will continue to see Clemson players enter the transfer portal. Our current level of recruiting is an important factor in this trend. Some players will recognize their talent level does not approach that of the newer players and will want to seek fame and glory at a schools where they stand a better chance of being a starter or top reserve. I would hope that those who do leave will always hold Clemson in high regard.

This is a new concept in collegiate athletics but it has always been an accepted practice in the business world. Some times it's a good decision, some times it's not.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said Mr. Joe***

Jul 19, 2019, 3:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Jul 19, 2019, 4:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate the transfer portal!*** ]

It applies to all programs. Guys will always be leaving the top schools because they couldn't quite cut it and had to watch from the bench or play second fiddle. C'est la vie.

Jul 19, 2019, 4:21 PM

What makes me nervous is K.J. Henry next year. He redshirted last year. Will probably be behind Foster the next 2 years...and will have potentially 3 5 star defensive ends on his heels the other 2 years. Its not looking good for his future.

Jul 19, 2019, 4:08 PM

Join the crowd.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2019, 4:11 PM

You kinda knew someone was leaving. Didn’t think mcmichael when I saw cb. I was thinking leanthony williams honestly.

I mean when you put a former wr as a Db and he’s automatically a starter. That’s interesting. Plus Sheridan looks good. Wonder what that will make of Mario and Leanthony now. How will they do this year? Booth coming in also should shake it up further.

Jul 19, 2019, 4:13 PM

You are correct sir!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

look at their side.1 last yr. & might no play much***

Jul 19, 2019, 4:20 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic