Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 113
| visibility 1

Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us

Jun 4, 2018, 2:09 PM

The obsession is real ??????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us

Jun 4, 2018, 2:35 PM

The obsession is real ??????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You can get the Coot version of that by just removing Win as

Jun 4, 2018, 3:34 PM

a likely outcome. But keep all the pride and bluster. Lose all 3. But chant SEC at the end.

The “but we lost all 3” only makes sense coming out of a chicken beak. Year after year after year. Why would it be on a Tiger flowchart? It makes absolutely no sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: You can get the Coot version of that by just removing Win as

Jun 6, 2018, 3:37 PM

Kind of like a division by zero error. It just can't happen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol.. "academis are more important "

Jun 4, 2018, 2:36 PM

You'll never see , read. Or hear that from a scar fan or grad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Lol.. "academis are more important "

Jun 4, 2018, 2:43 PM

I”C” what you did there.

Jun 4, 2018, 2:53 PM

Who and why are they making a chart about a team they can't beat is what I'm wondering? Kind of defeats the purpose of making fun of your rival when you can't beat your rival.

Look how obsessed your username is***

Jun 4, 2018, 3:08 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t care what they made.

Jun 4, 2018, 3:13 PM

We’ve been better than them at anything that matters for a while now and they know it.

Message was edited by: CootSmackdown16®

I beg to differ sir

Jun 4, 2018, 3:21 PM

No1 pumps gas like a scar grad. .no1; especially the women.

Jun 4, 2018, 4:20 PM

I’ve been here about a week and I have to say that is pretty dead on accurate. Also, where did the term “Coot” come from and why do the people on here refer to anything Gamecock as coots? I’ve only seen it on this website. None of my actual Clemson family and friends have ever said that. They said “only the free message board people say that.”

Hey coot

Jun 4, 2018, 5:12 PM

You sound like you need to loosen up and have some fun with the rivalry. A lot of the posters on here are being facetious anyway.

Re: Hey coot

Jun 4, 2018, 5:35 PM

Ah I'm sorry. Guess you aren't a bad guy. Aren't you on Cockytalk in the smackforums? If so I'm gamecockfan. I've been on since 2005. Not a fan of the other message boards. Especially not FGF.

Re: Hey coot

Jun 4, 2018, 6:24 PM

I have no reason to get on another team’s message board to talk trash or be rude to their users. If they come here acting like a d-bag that’s a different story. Let’s cut to the chase. Exactly why are you here?

Main difference between SC and Clemson fans

Jun 5, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey coot ]

SC fans find it commonplace to frequent Clemson's boards, and assume we do the same to them

coot!

;)

Everyone knows Carolina is in Chapel Hill.

Jun 7, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey coot ]

You're a gamecock fan? You don't say. Bless your little chicken heart.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Basically, a coot is a useless bird...coot.***

Jun 4, 2018, 5:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

There are coots and there are scar fans

Jun 5, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

Looking at your pulse, seems you are a coot.

Re: There are coots and there are scar fans

Jun 5, 2018, 9:39 PM

What’s the difference? And why does “pulse” mean anything. It’s just a silly way for people to “vote” on whether or not they personally like your post.

Re: There are coots and there are scar fans

Jun 5, 2018, 9:39 PM [ in reply to There are coots and there are scar fans ]

What’s the difference? And why does “pulse” mean anything. It’s just a silly way for people to “vote” on whether or not they personally like your post.

When you see a post and wonder if they are just confused or

Jun 7, 2018, 1:07 PM

a stupid coot troll, the pulse is a handy metric.

Tell 'em coot

Jun 6, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

Re: Tell 'em coot

Jun 6, 2018, 1:20 PM

Tell me Tater! (Am I doing it right lol?)

Jun 7, 2018, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

Coot is a deragatory term for a moronic delusional gamecock fan trolling on a free clemson message board...my friendly advice? Get a job!!

Jun 7, 2018, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

I’ve been here about a week and I have to say that is pretty dead on accurate. Also, where did the term “Coot” come from and why do the people on here refer to anything Gamecock as coots? I’ve only seen it on this website. None of my actual Clemson family and friends have ever said that. They said “only the free message board people say that.”

You've been on here "a week" & it's dead accurate? Dude...whatever. You're just showing your true garnet colors/glasses. And why are you on here? Digging to find SOMETHING you can use against a Tiger fan? Also, why do your people refer to Tiger fans as "taters"? I see/hear that from a lot of Gamecock people (Facebook, Twitter, in person as I live in Columbia). I don't really use the term "Coot". I probably use chickens more often, but I know people that do refer to your Gamecocks as Coots. Regardless, the only thing I see with you being on this site is to try and act like Gamecock fans don't talk down about their rival, saying TigerNet is the only place you see certain things, and showing why Tiger fans even coined the term Coot. You're a perfect example of one.

Jun 7, 2018, 12:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

Coot.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

RIIIIIIIIIGHT AND YOU HAVE NEVER CALLED US TATERS EITHER HUH.

Jun 4, 2018, 6:35 PM

Should be:

"Did we beat Clemson in any of the major sports in the past 3 years" ------> NO ------> Stop pretending their athletic program is anything less than far superior to USuC's.

FIFY

Jun 4, 2018, 7:41 PM

Pretty simple actually

Re: FIFY

Jun 4, 2018, 7:50 PM

I was 15 in 2003. I’m 30 now. Still referencing 63-17 is like Uncle RICO looking back on what could have been ??

I got a better one.

Jun 4, 2018, 8:27 PM

This one is fresh in your memory. Congratulations on having the worst loss an SEC school has ever had to an ACC school. Your school is an embarrassment to your state and your conference.

Re: I got a better one.

Jun 5, 2018, 12:06 AM

Actually not at all. I’ve got a fresher one for you. We beat a stout Michigan team in the outback bowl. Got our postseason work done. You my friend lost to Alabama. Both games were in the current year 2018 so if we want to be literal we are 1-0 and you are 0-1 in 2018, but we represented the SEC well. Won 9 games and beat the B1g10 in the Outback. On the rise as well. Great things to come.

Jun 5, 2018, 12:14 AM

Jun 6, 2018, 4:00 PM

Cle might've intercepted that one for a TD if he hadn't demolished Bentley instead.

I'm glad he went for demolishing Bentley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh yeah that team with a weak schedule we beat 34-10. OK

Jun 5, 2018, 8:19 AM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

BTW Michigan sucks. Our guys made your team look foolish after all that trash they talked and they are going to do it again this year.

Jun 5, 2018, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Only thing our teams have in common...beating B1GpreTENed regularly in bowl games!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2018, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

The fact that you think Michigan is “stout” and are even trying to compare them to Bama shows how football illiterate you are. It’s understandable though, after watching that dumpster fire in the midlands I don’t blame you for not knowing quality football.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jun 5, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

You can't be serious, can you?

I guess the team that won the minor league world series last year should brag to the Dodgers, because after all, the Dodgers lost in the World Series, while the minor league team won their little championship.

We beat you by 4 scores in your house, and it would have been worse if we hadn't called off the dogs in the 4th quarter. The score for the last 2 years is a combined 90-17. How on earth can you be so stupid as to talk trash to Clemson football fans right now?

null

Hahaha, wow, classic chicken logic

Jun 5, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

So beating the 5th best B10 team in the Outback Bowl is a bigger accomplishment then ending the season ranked #1 and making the playoffs? Got it

Scar beat a whole conference in 1 game ?

Jun 5, 2018, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

That is impressive

Yup, you are definitely a coot.

Tell me something...

Jun 5, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Do y'all ever even DREAM of the Possibility of SOME KIND of football championship or have y'all given up on the thought all together? I mean never being a fan of a completely irrelevant football program whos only pride comes from being able to say they're in the same conference as some of the national championship teams, im just not sure how it works.

Re: Tell me something...

Jun 6, 2018, 1:22 PM

I don’t have to dream. Oh it’s coming, it’s coming soon. There will be a national championship at Carolina in the next 5 years. I guarantee it.

Probably. . Carolina dodged 20 years of academic fraud

Jun 6, 2018, 1:26 PM

With zero punishment or accountability.

I can see those baby blue batards cheating to win a NC.

Jun 6, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

I don’t have to dream. Oh it’s coming, it’s coming soon. There will be a national championship at Carolina in the next 5 years. I guarantee it.

BWAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

Somebody please bookmark this!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

Keep dreaming dude but it ain't happening. You won't even come close to winning the SEC. Fact is, six teams run your conference, Bama, LSU &Auburn in the West and UF, UGA, UT in the East..It's always been that way and always will be.. Don't believe it? When was the last time any school other than those six won the SEC? Not in 50+ years. The other schools like SC, UK, Vandy, Mizzu, Ark, MS, MS St are just there to be the sacrificial lambs..You guys are being used by the SEC and are just too stupid to see that. If you were smart you'd come crawling back to the ACC where you belong.

Jun 6, 2018, 7:53 PM

They tried that, remember? Plus they’d have to raise academic standards for the ACC and you know that ain’t happening. And no, they don’t belong in the ACC. Maybe the Sunbelt or MEAC

Jun 7, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

National Championship in what??? I don't believe it will be in football. Maybe women's equestrian or something else. Is men's tiddlywinks an NCAA sanctioned sport? Perhaps you can get one in that.

In my 52 years, except for one meager 5-year run, Coot Football has been nothing of significance.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oh my!

Jun 7, 2018, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

You ARE that stupid

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 8, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

What a delusional ####.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2018, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Tell me something... ]

Oh and wasn’t that Clemson in the 90’s lol? You had lower than a 50% win percentage with West and you had teams like FSU dominating the ACC and winning a natty. Don’t act like you haven’t been in the gutter of football before, just saying. We’ve all had successes and failures

I was in school during the hatfiel DC and west years

Jun 6, 2018, 1:37 PM

The good ole days where you could park an sc sit almost anywhere you wanted.

When I first joined iptay $140, I had better seats and parking than I do now $800 year.

Stupid winning. Be grateful you don't have to worry about that.

Jun 6, 2018, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

You’re right man, Clemson has had its success and failure. Carolina is yet to find the success part. Or enjoys failure too much to stop sucking. Not sure which.

You talk out both sides of your mouth uncle RICO

Jun 6, 2018, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

Oh and you absolutely WILL NOT win a national championship in football within the next five years. I know you’re jealous. That’s why you’re here but you can’t be like your daddy no matter how hard you try. Just continue admiring your 1969 ACC championship trophy because it’s all you have on the gridiron.

Re: You talk out both sides of your mouth uncle RICO

Jun 6, 2018, 6:19 PM

Actually yes we can and we will. We will start with winning the East and making it to the SECCG. If we can bring in top 10 recruiting classes then why can’t we win a championship? You play to win, and this staff, these players, and the players coming, they want to do it and have the determination and will to do it unlike any former regime ever seen at Carolina. I’m excited for we are building and if you can’t see it then I’m sorry for you. Get ready for the days of 2011 to 2013, they’ll be back and this time I guarantee you we will have more to claim than wins over our rival. Not smacking, just giving you my honest gut feeling and opinion. There has been no greater time to be a Gamecock than now! Go #####! ??????

You have yet to bring in one top ten recruiting class.

Jun 6, 2018, 9:35 PM

Lots of schools get a top ten class. They don’t win national championships. Several schools recruit in the top ten consistently and still don’t win a title. First you need to actually SIGN a top ten class. It’s early in this class and difficult to tell what the FINAL rankings will actually be. SC will have to do better and do it consistently. A school can recruit very well and still underachieve. A prime example is Muschamp at Florida. Now he’s your coach. It’s obvious that you’re just here to speculate on what your team will do and talk trash BUT it’s pretty obvious to anyone who knows anything about college football that you know very little about the game or what it takes to win a national title. I have to give it to Muschamp though. He’s doing his very best to copy what Dabo has done. I guess imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. The whole thing is you’re envious. You, your coach, your players and your school are all jealous. If we’re being honest that’s the real reason you’re here. Clemson is elite and in the national spotlight in the most popular sport in America. You’re not. It bothers you enough to sign up on a Clemson message board just to talk trash. You are absolutely being owned on this board and yet you keep on. SC is NOT in the same league as Clemson in football neither presently nor historically. You will have to accomplish a LOT on the gridiron for a while before you even come close to being in our league. That’s the TRUTH and YOU KNOW IT.

Lol, what?

Jun 7, 2018, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: You talk out both sides of your mouth uncle RICO ]

"This staff/players want to do it and have the determination and will to do it unlike any former regime"

First of all, I think every player & coach at every school wants to win championships. Duh.

If Spurrier couldn't even get you an SEC title despite UGA/UT/UF being down for so long, what makes you so confident that Muschamp can & will? He couldn't even succeed at a school with far superior football resources in the exact same division!

Look, Muschamp is without a doubt upgrading the talent he has to work with at SC. And at some point, you will beat us again. But that isn't going to magically win you a freaking national championship.

Jun 6, 2018, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

First, why don't you try winning your second conference championship in 120 years of playing football.

Jun 7, 2018, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Tell me something... ]

Some teams success is just SLIGHTLY better than others...

Clemson has had its ups and downs before as well, but...

We also have some pretty nice hardware from our up years.

All y'all got Columbia was a huge picture of your coach on the side of you stadium.

Jun 5, 2018, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

I guess you must be forgetting one of those 9 wins needed a last 4 seconds of the game FG to win....vs an FCS team. Nice SEC representation you had there.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400933869

Jun 6, 2018, 1:24 PM

Doesn’t matter. A W is a W even if it’s one point. Nobody looks at how you won when it’s all done you got the win.

Jun 6, 2018, 4:01 PM

Hmmm....so let me get this straight....no one looks at if you only won by 1 vs an FCS team with a last second FG, not scoring for 3 quarters....but everyone should be on notice that a team is "coming back to dominance" when you lose by 5 to Clemson or by 14 to UGA? Am I getting this Gamecock point of view right?

Jun 6, 2018, 6:21 PM

Whether you lose to someone by 5 points or 50 points it’s still a big L. No other way to spin it, plain and simple. You didn’t get the job done on the field.

Jun 5, 2018, 10:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Claiming superiority over your rival because you won the Outback Bowl, despite losing to your rival by a combined 90-17 over the past two years.

U didn't read it correctly. .

Jun 6, 2018, 9:33 AM

Claiming superiority because scar beat the entire big conference.. Clemson couldn't even beat 1 team.

Argument is legit.

Nov 25, 2022, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Michigan "stout"...LOL!!! They were barely even ranked.

Jun 6, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Actually not at all. I’ve got a fresher one for you. We beat a stout Michigan team in the outback bowl. Got our postseason work done. You my friend lost to Alabama. Both games were in the current year 2018 so if we want to be literal we are 1-0 and you are 0-1 in 2018, but we represented the SEC well. Won 9 games and beat the B1g10 in the Outback. On the rise as well. Great things to come.

Congrats... On winning your 1st bowl game in 3 years!!!...??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. "Stout" Michigan team. OMG.***

Jun 7, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I got a better one. ]

Yeah, except

Jun 5, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

63-17 actually did happen

Jun 6, 2018, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Yeah but...

its not what could have been...

Its what was, Its what is, and its whats to come.

Then, Now, and forevermore.

Past, Current, and Future.

Clemson always has, and always will, Own this rivalry.

69-42-4 = CLEMSON IS YOUR DADDY!

"Dont sweat the petty stuff, and dont pet the sweaty stuff."

Message was edited by: Bigorange93®

Jun 6, 2018, 1:27 PM

No, clemson has never and will never be “my daddy.” The only “daddy” is my actual birth father thank you. I live in FL and no offense but Clemson fans are a joke to everyone outside of clemson including the Miami, FSU, UCF, UF, UGA, and Tenneseee fans I know and work with down here. Get off your high horse. Nobody cares about meaningless numbers and stats from fifty years past. That doesn’t win you a championship on the field in 2018. Recruiting and winning on the field does. Starts with practice though.

What about GT fans? Vandy?

Jun 6, 2018, 1:33 PM

South Florida maybe? Surely clemson fans gets some respect from the Florida International folks...

Re: What about GT fans? Vandy?

Jun 6, 2018, 6:22 PM

I’m in the Jacksonville area. HEAVILY UF gators but a strong force of FSU and Miami fans and oddly a ton of UGA and Tennesee fans here. LOTS of Ohio State fans too.

Jun 7, 2018, 4:49 PM

Why don't you ask those O31-0 State fans if they think Clemson is a joke?

Jun 8, 2018, 2:40 PM

They do....they also haven't come out of their historical safe places to see how things aren't what they used to be. They've lost to us 3 times, won none, yet their fans will tell you how great they are, how many championships they have historically, etc, etc. Don't worry, he'll add them to the list of the teams he named...they also aren't beating Clemson much recently, so they fit right in with the rest and his own.

FYI. We don’t care what you or any others think of us.

Jun 6, 2018, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

We don’t have to go back 50 years for stats. How about last year? Maybe go back 5 or 10 years? How about currently being preseason #2 in most polls? USCe, on the other hand, has to go back almost 50 years for their only conference championship.

Jun 7, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

That joke is funny...I work with SEC alumni all over the southeast. Any time I mention your program their eyes glaze over and they wonder out loud why Usuc and Missouri are even in the SEC. Outside of women’s basketball your program brings nothing to the table athletically or academic - mediocre at best on both counts. Outside of Georgia you have no true rivals in the SEC..The ones who have actually been to game in Columbia claim they were treated rudely.. my auburn friends in particular say they will not return.

Jun 7, 2018, 12:48 PM

Okay, keep talking out of your butt. We are tied for most Super Regional appearances all time in SEC baseball, won two back to back national championships in baseball in 10 and 11, made the Final four last year, consistently represent the SEC well in bowl games, are recruiting at a higher level than ever, yet we don’t bring anything to the table for the SEC? Yeah, oookayyyy. Time to take your head out of you know where no offense.

Jun 7, 2018, 1:08 PM

"consistently represent the SEC well in bowl games"? You mean this record? South Carolina has 22 bowl appearances, with a 9–13 record overall...

Jun 7, 2018, 11:00 PM

Yeah actually because we didn’t join the SEC until 1992. Our bowl record since then is 9-5. A 65% win percentage. I will say we’ve done pretty well.

Gamecock war cry...

Jun 7, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Bama! Baseball! SEC!

I will give you credit for baseball and basketball. Y'all have had great runs in both. All of my comments are geared towards football though. So in football the Gamecocks do nothing for the sec or CFB.

Consistently represent the SEC well in bowl games?

Jun 7, 2018, 4:53 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

You guys didn't even WIN a bowl game until 1994!

Your overall bowl record is 9-13!

You have never won any bowl game with meaningful significance!

Have fun continuing to beat up on overrated B1G teams in the Outback Bowl

Re: Consistently represent the SEC well in bowl games?

Jun 7, 2018, 10:22 PM

Just wait till he realizes Clemson has a winning record vs the Big 10... His team doesn't.

Clemson vs Big 10:
Counting MD:. 40-28-2
Not counting MD:. 6-2-0

South Carolina vs Big 10:
Counting MD:. 18-26-0
Not counting MD: 7-9-0

Uh oh, is that a losing record, even taking out for both teams the team mostly played while in ACC (meaning also when SCar was also in ACC). While Clemson both ways has a winning record. No wonder he thinks it's an accomplishment to beat a Big 10 team... Their record isn't all that great against them, like it isn't for pretty much every Power 5 conference except Pac 12, which they are tied 1-1 with... Yeah, that does include that "easy" ACC, as they call it.

He likely won't believe that though, until he looks here:
http://www.winsipedia.com/south-carolina

Jun 7, 2018, 11:03 PM

Once again, taterman has to write a novel to defend himself...

Jun 8, 2018, 2:35 PM

Once again, you can't argue a single point of it...not one. Good luck there in your delusion...going to be fun watching two teams 5 peat you this year.

Jun 8, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

This is a Football Board, little boy. The continued misery is real.

Jun 8, 2018, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Hey don’t shoot the messenger just cuz you don’t like the message. YOU said all these teams consider clemson a joke. My personal experience says quite the opposite..

Jun 7, 2018, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

So if bragging about winning National Championships makes us a joke...

What in the world does that make gamecock fans?

I mean seriously, what do y'all have to brag about? You haven't beat your in state rivals going on 5 years now. You have NEVER won your conference championship. NEVER even thought about a National Championship. I have yet to hear one good reason for coot fans to be bragging the last 5 years. Your team is irrelevant in the sec, and they are irrelevant to college football.

I can guarantee your coots are more of a joke

Jun 7, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

to the aforementioned fan bases than Clemson is.

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 7, 2018, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

LMAO...do you not find it ironic you talk about how it's not about 50 years ago, then go on to name fans of teams that, well blatantly put, were only dominant against Clemson in the past??

Miami...I believe they lost their last 2 to Clemson by a combined score differential of 96-3, one of those 2 games being in the ACC Championship.

FSU...Dabo currently has a 5-4 record on FSU since becoming HC (his first HC game vs FSU was 2009, btw). Clemson also now owns more ACC Championships than FSU by 3... And is only 1 Natty away from tying them. Too bad for them the 90's Bowden era is long over.

UCF...um, huh? Since when were they considered dominant to talk about Clemson? I believe they've only played Clemson once...and lost. Don't have 1 single football stat better than Clemson through history. Great, they beat 3 loss AU team, that UGA, Clemson, and Texas A&M beat too.
http://www.winsipedia.com/ucf/vs/clemson

UGA...Clemson has won 2 National Championships since the last time UGA did. In the recent timeframe, UGA has been to the big dance and playoffs 1 time...Clemson 2 time NC player (3 time playoff team). And Clemson won one of them. Clemson record CURRENT day (lets look at just last decade) vs UGA is 1-1. Yeah, they historically were better, but wasn't that "50 years ago" so to speak?? I think they are more competitive now.

Tennessee..LMAO, really...of course their fans will say that. They don't like the reality that Clemson took over their spot as WRU:
https://n.rivals.com/news/which-program-is-wru-five-schools-stake-their-claim
https://theclemsoninsider.com/2017/03/31/clemson-overwhelming-voted-as-wru/
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000796882/Mike-Williams-I-m-like-A-J-Green-Dez-Bryant

Glad their history was "50 years ago" vs Clemson as well...last time they met Clemson, they lost. And when was their last National Championship compared to Clemson's?? Or a conference championship... Since you are discussing championships.

Then we could get to your program....
http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/south-carolina

Nice little 5 peat...too bad it gets matched this year and still isn't the biggest one (Clemson owns that at 7). Your team doesn't have the history, doesn't have the record, doesn't have the Championships, doesn't have the All-Americans, doesn't have...well, pretty much everything vs Clemson besides just a Heisman winner. That's all. Might want to watch the next few years of Trevor...that might change soon after the snub everyone knows Watson got.

Jun 7, 2018, 12:51 PM

Oh but from this moment forward we will fill the trophy case nicely. Glad you had to write a novel to defend yourself.

Jun 7, 2018, 1:02 PM

Correct you will continue to add these...

You are so laughable!

Jun 7, 2018, 1:02 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

He can write a novel on our accomplishments because he can!

Please start your short poem here:

Yeah man. Just wait til next year. The coot mantra.

Jun 7, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Every year pre-season national champions. But then they have to actually play the games and it's back to wait until next year.

Re: Yeah man. Just wait til next year. The coot mantra.

Nov 29, 2022, 11:48 PM

Seriously? Get out of here with that BS. That might have been done $hitty fat brad and sparky teams mantra but the teams of this era are titles or bust. If we don’t win then we fail.

Yes, one could write a novel defending Clemson football....

Jun 7, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Too bad one couldn't even compose a PARAGRAPH in defense of your chickens' football "accomplishments"

Jun 7, 2018, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Fill cases with what, tissues of broken dreams?

Or maybe a few more of these:
https://twitter.com/DearOldClemson/status/700161927276797953?s=20

You might want to try winning just one football trophy in your conference first before thinking you could even begin to fill those empty cases for football. At least start small by adding 1 that isn't within a 5 year span of when color was first added to TV. That is so laughable.... Not even a good shot at trolling.

So yes, I can write a novel about what Clemson's done not looking back 50 years....Must suck to know it's non-fiction.

Bwahahaha, say what?!

Jun 7, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: FIFY ]

Miami fans think we are a joke? Combined score of last 2 meetings 96 - 3. Miami is a joke

FSU fans think we are a joke? They had our number for a while, but we have won 3 in a row and ran their coach out of town. FSU is a joke

UF fans think we are a joke? Wasn't this the team that Ga Southern beat without even completing a pass? Remind me again who the coach of that UF team was? Florida is a joke

UGA fans think we are a joke? Too bad most of them weren't even alive the last time they won a national championship. We have 2 since then. UGA is a joke

Tennessee fans think we are a joke? When was the last time Tennessee was nationally relevant? Or even halfway decent? They've gone through like 5 coaches in the last decade. Tennessee is a joke

UCF fans think we are a joke? That's so idiotic that I don't even need to say anything

If all these fanbases think Clemson is a joke, I wonder what they think of SC?

Re: Bwahahaha, say what?!

Jun 7, 2018, 8:50 PM

Misery has good company... Notice he mentioned every team that doesn't have much but that 50 years ago history. They all have something in common... They aren't beating Clemson much nowadays.

This Year and Overall in the 47 Years since I Enrolled

Jun 5, 2018, 11:12 AM

The answer to the first question is YES!

Poor Coots!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jun 6, 2018, 3:32 PM

Here again the coots are beating their chest and trying to brag or talk crap to Clemson fans. For what? last I checked you haven't beat us. We have now swept them in the three major sports two years in a row. As usual they are living through other SEC schools to feel good about themselves.

The wins in the "3 major sports" sounds catchy but

Jun 6, 2018, 4:27 PM

I think I'd rather have a Final Four and a trip to a Super Regional. Football is a different subject.

I know. You’d rather have this.

Jun 6, 2018, 4:56 PM

And the conference championships and the major bowl trophies. But you don’t. Oh I almost forgot about your 1969 ACC championship. My apologies.

Again, I alluded to that in my comment

Jun 6, 2018, 5:38 PM

But that's fine

Re: I know. You’d rather have this.

Jun 7, 2018, 9:45 AM [ in reply to I know. You’d rather have this. ]

What else even needs to be said? lol

Funny....

Jun 7, 2018, 4:59 PM [ in reply to The wins in the "3 major sports" sounds catchy but ]

If the shoe was on the other foot, and we had made it to the Final 4 & Super Regional while losing to SC the same year, I'm sure you would say you would rather beat us

And the 1-0 record in 2018 is beyond stupid as well

Jun 6, 2018, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Awwwwhh look what the Gamecocks made for us ]

Sounds good in comment sections

Re: And the 1-0 record in 2018 is beyond stupid as well

Jun 6, 2018, 6:24 PM

You got it dude

Re: And the 1-0 record in 2018 is beyond stupid as well

Jun 6, 2018, 6:24 PM [ in reply to And the 1-0 record in 2018 is beyond stupid as well ]

You got it dude

Hey, Hey, Hey!

Jun 7, 2018, 8:24 PM

A South Carolina football team has never played in a Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, Sugar Bowl, Orange Bowl or Rose Bowl. Now, technically, they have played in the Peach Bowl (a.k.a Chick-fil-A Bowl), but that was before the Peach Bowl obtained elite bowl status as a New Year’s Six Bowl Game. So long Gamecocks!

Re: Hey, Hey, Hey!

Jun 7, 2018, 11:07 PM

So long? Are you kidding me? I guarantee you we play in a New Years six bowl this season. IF we beat UGA we win the East and go to ATL. If we lose, we finish 2nd.

Jun 8, 2018, 1:14 PM

Mods please dont ban this stupid ### chicken fan.

I want her to come back in a few months.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Jun 8, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey, Hey, Hey! ]

You have to beat Kentucky first. Baby steps

null

Yes mods, definitely keep this ignorant troll around.

Jun 8, 2018, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey, Hey, Hey! ]

Jun 7, 2018, 11:10 PM

Rather than being optimistic about a good recruiting class they have to worry about us saying the kind of crap that they say (how else would they have come up with most of it?).

I dare say the most ridiculous Clemson fan does not post anything as ridiculous as their typical posting fan. I like giving them a hard time, but they are not the only things I have to think about.

Not so with them about us. They can talk about baseball, and that they were once good in basketball but never got anywhere with it, but in one thing they are like us. Football is the most important by far. And they needed nearly a hundred hears to win a bowl game, and had to hire Spurlid to tip them over .500 all time. Textbook historical mediocrity. They hunger for football success like nothing else.

After their smug assumption that Spurlid had put them permanently on top, the last three years have scorched them beyond belief. We are living rent free in their heads.

Again I recall Mark Twain:

"You take the lies out of him, and he'll shrink to the size of your hat; You take the malice out of him, and he'll disappear"

Looking forward to Boomlette screwing up another team with highly recruited guys, as he has always done. Let's see what happens.

Replies: 113
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic