Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I had to laugh and SMH at this............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 258

I had to laugh and SMH at this............

Jul 20, 2019, 7:46 PM

The Messicans are closing the restaurant next week and all heading to the beach.

Jose told me I got all the tequila in the car and my #### rolled up. If they stop me and it's rolled I can tell them it's for medicinal reasons and I'm not selling. (which he doesn't)

Ummmm OK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what pisses me off about this story...

Jul 20, 2019, 8:12 PM

I went to the liquor store earlier and didn’t get tequila. I’ve been wanting some tequila. Really been jonesing for a good tequila, salt, lemon shot. Plus just sipping on some decent tequila. But oddly enough, my natural reflexes just lead me over to the bourbon aisle. I make my selection, complete the purchase, and leave the store. I always forget tequila!

Cliff notes: tequila makes me forget.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herb will be legal within 5 years federally.

Jul 20, 2019, 8:16 PM

I can tell you that the major distributors and suppliers of alcohol are already positioned to be the distributors for that. That is the next great wave to make money on in my bis.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got Clown Shoes today and ...........

Jul 20, 2019, 8:34 PM

my man at the bottle shop is not happy with that product. He said I don't care if no one buys it.

It's not a beer issue from what I gathered it has something to do with distribution. If Total Wine had ears they would have been burning!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just bc total wine has it?

Jul 20, 2019, 9:21 PM

They have most beers that are distributed in their area. That’s what they do, carry everything they can.

I get that appeal when it’s not carried by all, but as a distributor I want to sell it to everyone I can and have maximum exposure. I’m not in it to carry tiny brands that only certain people can carry. also that’s illegal in S.C., if you distribute an alcoholic product and someone w a valid license wants to buy it; by law u have to sell it to them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

College daughter (sorry, no pigs) went to school with a

Jul 20, 2019, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Herb will be legal within 5 years federally. ]

guy whose family is in the cigar bidness (great grandfather founded the company, which is named after him). He is still in school, but has been unofficially involved in the family business for some time now. They have been prepared for the legalization of weed for a while and supposedly will be ready to roll out product quickly when that happens. I'm sure all tobacco related companies are on board.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 5
| visibility 258
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic