Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Strange thought.. What ever happened to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Strange thought.. What ever happened to

Nov 12, 2019, 11:10 AM

that big blow hard Corey Miller? He used to always be running his ignorant mouth.. He seems to not have any sort of presence anymore on any of the Columbia media....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Strange thought.. What ever happened to

Nov 12, 2019, 11:10 AM

Maybe he got a bike and cycled out

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well played 74!! +1 for you***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's on WFNZ in Charlotte a lot

Nov 12, 2019, 11:14 AM

His son is on the Panthers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I found him on twitter out of shear curiosity.

Nov 12, 2019, 11:20 AM

He's apparently a huge Alabama fan now, absolutely no mention of the chickens.. I mean I know his son went there, but the complete switch of allegiance is laughable.

GO TIGERS!!

That's what uof5c fans do when their own team has the suck

Nov 12, 2019, 11:22 AM

The ride the coattails of Bama and the rest of the $EC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Really? You clearly don't have a son

Nov 12, 2019, 11:27 AM [ in reply to I found him on twitter out of shear curiosity. ]

As many on here know, I worked with Corey for several years. When he left us at iHeartRadio, he went over to TV here in Columbia. As a former player for SC, he covered their sports, and did an admirable job. However, USUck doesn't have a great relationships with "former players." Once his son got the ticket to play at Bama, Corey saw that Bama had a better organization from top to bottom compared to SC. I see no harm in him following and supporting his son's decisions and career. You can bet your sweet #### that if Carolina, Bama, or any other school in this country offers my kid a full ride and a chance to play in the pros, I'd be wearing those colors and sitting in those stands every Saturday. I'd never stop being a Clemson fan and never stop giving to IPTAY. But I'd support my son and his school every step of the way. Only a deadbeat dad would do otherwise.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Corey's HUGE Clemson inferiority complex...

Nov 12, 2019, 11:30 AM

precludes him from being even remotely objective which makes him a bad reporter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Really? You clearly don't have a son

Nov 12, 2019, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Really? You clearly don't have a son ]

RU4GOD, I understand and agree about having a son that plays, but Miller's attitude and demeanor toward Clemson was atrocious. That's OK/understandable for fans, but as a TV sports reporter, you are supposed to be somewhat neutral and report unbiased facts. Miller was non of that and often made unsupported, untrue and very poignant statement against Clemson. I completely stopped watching WACH because of him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with you on most of that...***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:33 PM

Re: Really? You clearly don't have a son

Nov 12, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Really? You clearly don't have a son ]

Interesting what you say about coot former players and the relationship w the school. Seems that would be an area they would shore up if they want success moving forward. I suspect Clemson is at the exact opposite end of the spectrum in that regard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have two..

Nov 12, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Really? You clearly don't have a son ]

I bring it up because it's funny. "Admirable job" is laughable. He was a blowhard with anger management issues... Pretty sure the last time I heard his "show" he was wanting to meet someone in the parking lot... "Admirable" Just LOL

GO TIGERS!!

Re: I have two..

Nov 12, 2019, 12:04 PM

Was that "meet in the parking lot" to fight, or for a Columbia quickie? You have to be specific in that town you know!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have two..

Nov 12, 2019, 12:35 PM [ in reply to I have two.. ]

Well.. since I have 43 years in the broadcasting business, hired Corey, and consider him a friend, I'll stick to my critique and ignore yours. Laughable > Ignorant

Hey.. That's fine.. Maybe his "act" was just too convincing.***

Nov 12, 2019, 12:40 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Nov 12, 2019, 12:45 PM

I saw him in a bar/restaurant on Main St here in Gangland a couple of years ago. That is one big ####. I had on a Clemson shirt when I passed him. Just nodded and moved on.

Nov 12, 2019, 12:52 PM

A co-worker talked to me and said he preached at his church yesterday. Said it was very inspirational.

Well that's certainly cool.

Nov 12, 2019, 12:57 PM

Like I said.. Maybe his shtick was just too convincing.

GO TIGERS!!

Re: Well that's certainly cool.

Nov 12, 2019, 2:10 PM

Definitely a part of his on air persona. Corey is a fine Christian man with a beautiful family. I even went to high school with his wife Missy and she’s golden as well.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic