Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I find it disheartening that our AD was part of a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,680

I find it disheartening that our AD was part of a

Dec 27, 2014, 9:57 PM

committee that was involved in what was essentially a fraud job on the final rankings of Miss St. jumping Mich St. I think I can say that was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention. It also of course hurt the ACC's and Clemson's bowl slots. But you know, I'm sure he only had so much power that he could exercise to stop it. If he even tried. So, what bothers me more than what happened with committee's stunt itself is his response to it in today's story by Hood. You want the guy in charge to have your back. Maybe more than anything. I'm beginning to wonder if he can be counted on to have ours after reading that. I'm referring, of course, to his answer in Hood's piece about Mich St. not getting the Orange Bowl.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I find it disheartening that he is our AD***

Dec 27, 2014, 10:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like he could get at least some minor concession for

Dec 27, 2014, 10:43 PM

Clemson along with whatever personal favors were won for his votes --- such as Lou being dismissed and all announcers having to quit saying Clemzon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has more loyalty to protecting the committee than

Dec 27, 2014, 10:44 PM

defending his school's damage in the aftermath. He gave a weak answer and really a non-answer. He doesn't need any more of an answer than that with this fanbase and he knows it. Hell I was stunned to figure that out the day this went down and everyone got more upset with me for being upset than they did with him. He counted on glossing over this and Clemson fans being pushovers and not questioning it with intensity. He will defend the committee to the ultimate end by coming up with excuses because he has something to gain with those big shots. He has nothing to gain here, he is already in the top position here. As for me, he lost me this early in his stint here. I will never care what he has to say about anything, facilities, fund raising, coaches, raises, etc.. I am just simply waiting for him to move on. And looking at his career, he will move on pretty quickly.

so long as he gets his facilities upgrades he's happy.***

Dec 27, 2014, 11:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I find it disheartening that our AD was part of a

Dec 28, 2014, 8:26 AM

He is not passionate about Clemson.

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,680
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic