Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sad Taylor Hearn News
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Sad Taylor Hearn News

Mar 16, 2019, 10:40 AM

Hope he stays on the roster after all this
http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshh82otQP75pDnEBTeC

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not sad news. Just like it wasn't sad news

Mar 16, 2019, 10:44 AM

with Martavious Bryant. These guys are given opportunities and dollars that we can only dream of and they find a way to F it up. They need to grow up and understand the blessings they have been given. I shed no tears for them when they do stupid shat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not sad news. Just like it wasn't sad news

Mar 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

^^^nailed it

Mar 16, 2019, 1:02 PM

Truer words have never been spoken.Watching the video it appears he was intoxicated so what he got he needed

Mar 16, 2019, 7:18 PM

He was obviously the aggressor.

Mar 16, 2019, 11:21 AM [ in reply to It's not sad news. Just like it wasn't sad news ]

It’s not always quite as black and white as you indicate in your post. Unfortunately money is not the cure all for everyone. And I can speak from personal experience. Until you walk in the shoes of Taylor Hearn or Martavious Bryant please don’t pass judgement on them. If anything you should pray for them and have empathy for them. We don’t know what battles Martavious Bryant is going through but I believe that he would give up money and fame to conquer what my be considered demons in his life or to have traveled a different path in life.

I don’t know you, I don’t know your financial status or anything about you. But I can pass along some really great advice. Be Thankful to God everyday for what he has blessed you with and for what God has given to you and your family. Never take it for granted. God can take it away what we have in the blink of an eye and change your entire life forever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know you either but believe me

Mar 16, 2019, 11:23 AM

I thank him every day for the blessings he has given me. You're preaching to the choir. I've had it taken away from me and regained it through his grace. My point is we don't need to view these situations as sad. It's life and most of us have been through challenges and those that turned to God have found a way to pull through it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know you either but believe me

Mar 16, 2019, 11:44 AM

I have recovered from difficult circumstances myself but not everyone is as fortunate as we are. And please believe I was never questioning your faith, resolve or success in life. My post was intended to make us all think about those like Hearn and Bryant who are struggling in life. IMO the news about Hearn and MB is very sad and tragic. I think our society needs to show more compassion included with some tuff love.But most of all I feel we need to offer prayers for those who are struggling in life.

I hope you have a great day my Tigernet Friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You too!***

Mar 16, 2019, 11:54 AM

Re: You too!***

Mar 16, 2019, 4:27 PM

Definitely one of the best exchanges I’ve ever seen on tnet. Glad you’re both Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see the connection

Mar 16, 2019, 4:43 PM [ in reply to It's not sad news. Just like it wasn't sad news ]

Between Taylor being a stupid drunk and Martavis smoking weed to help with depression. Medical marijuana will soon be legal in all 50 states.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 6:59 PM [ in reply to It's not sad news. Just like it wasn't sad news ]

Bingo! Big and slow. Drunk idiot! Gets what he deserves. I'm so tired of people making excuses for these. Kick them out of the league. Go to work like everyone else. Blew your chance!

Re: Sad Taylor Hearn News

Mar 16, 2019, 11:53 AM

Getting polluted and fighting on a street ? Heyall , I did that as a hobby in my twenties .
There's nothing sad about what Taylor Hearn is doing , it's self unflicted and injurious yes ... but spare me the part where we should pity someone acting like that . Young guys and hard drinking leads to bad decisions and black eyes .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 16, 2019, 12:19 PM

I've never understood the whole neanderthal macho "I'm a bigger badass than you are" fist fighting. If you ask me, they are compensating for their small and insignificant genitalia.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have some rather large

Mar 16, 2019, 12:30 PM

genitalia, and I've been in my fair share of street fights when I was younger :) I'd be hard-pressed to believe that all guys ho get into "I'm a bigger badass than you" fight have small packages. Maybe the whole neanderthal, small genitalia theory is derived from guys who can't fight if their lives depended on it? ;)

STREET FIGHT!

Mar 16, 2019, 12:43 PM

nm

Re: I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have some rather large

Mar 16, 2019, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have some rather large ]

lol touche. We should fight to defend ourselves and our family. But to regularly seek out fights just to prove how tough we are just seems very.. de-evolutionary.. does it not?

Mar 16, 2019, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Sad Taylor Hearn News ]

You nailed it!
Those Chumps deserve nothing because of what they have been given. Hope they have fun at the Car Wash!

Mar 16, 2019, 12:14 PM

Wonder if anyone thought to call police instead of getting the video. Could’ve saved a lot of trouble.

maybe they did call the poilice first***

Mar 17, 2019, 2:44 AM

Re: maybe they did call the poilice first***

Mar 17, 2019, 6:41 AM

Living here, the word is the police did come briefly. About the time they got there they got calls of two more brawls going on and left quickly.

Mar 16, 2019, 12:21 PM

Someone making bad choices, especially someone with a lot of options, is not sad and should not be pitied as We learn/grow through our mistakes. It will be sad if they don’t use the experience to find a new direction. We all made bad choices as young men but most of us found a better way. Hope these young men do too.

Mar 16, 2019, 12:35 PM

I am not saying these guys should be pitted IMO I believe along with tuff love we need to give them compassion and love as well as prayer. My main point initially was that money is not the solution to all of our problems or issues. You made some good points in your post.

Mar 16, 2019, 12:31 PM

Why is this sad news....he made the choice to stay and fight.......no sympathy here.....Go Tigers!!!!

In fairness, 1) that was a pretty sweet hook that floored TH

Mar 16, 2019, 12:48 PM

2) as a native of the area, I can tell you, you don't just come up to Broad Street thinkin' you gon' run da joint. No. You do not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ain't ever had a problem... and won't.***

Mar 16, 2019, 8:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 16, 2019, 4:20 PM

just shooting from the hip, looks like a drunken fool shoving around someone much smaller. Could have walked away at least twice. He bit off more than he could chew when he went after the second guy.

In life you make choices, and you live with those choices. I pray he gets the help he needs.

Mar 16, 2019, 9:59 PM

No sh*t story...when I was in my undergrad about 3 years ago I went over to a buddies apartment in the Woodlands. Him and Jordan Leggett were there. Jordan was super cool, Taylor, not so much. Super aggressive and destructive when he got drunk. He was walking around outside hanging on and breaking the limbs off the crepe myrtles around there. He kept spouting off about how he wanted to go downtown and find somebody to fight. Several of the guys there that night confirmed when he gets drunk he goes around looking for someone to fight him. Ever since I’ve never been a huge fan. I think he got what was coming to him

Mar 16, 2019, 10:28 PM

That happened in Augusta where I live and there was lots of talk by the cops and others after word got out it was Hearn. Nobody was charged with anything. In the bar, it was a two way street of smack talk. The cops didn't think it was that big of a deal. The fight broke up and everybody went on their way. Sorry it happened, but not that bad. I doubt the Panthers would do anything about that.

Mar 17, 2019, 7:34 AM

Does anybody know what happened to start the fight? It's crazy there's a camera everywhere today that puts the spotlight on anyone who is even remotely close to being famous

Mar 17, 2019, 10:04 AM

Here in Noth Augusta , we know if you want to fight then head on to Broad Street on a Friday or Saturday night .But also be prepared for the results aka getting your ### kicked , going to jail or even getting shot.

Mar 17, 2019, 10:06 AM

North Augusta. sorry bad eyes and fat fingers

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic