Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t know David Hood, but I read his material.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I don’t know David Hood, but I read his material.

Jan 6, 2019, 10:26 AM

He does a great job. His material is always very professional, factual and well written.

Stop hassling this great Tiger Reporter and try to keep your thoughts on an adult level.

David is A+ in my book ! Leave the man alone !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Leave him alone!

Jan 6, 2019, 10:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leave him alone!

Jan 6, 2019, 10:31 AM

I was having this same thought

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leave him alone!***

Jan 6, 2019, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Leave him alone! ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leave him alone!

Jan 6, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Leave him alone! ]

The ones who are crying are the ones upset over his reporting.

The suck up bored is that way ------------->***

Jan 6, 2019, 10:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My biggest issue with David is he needs to decide

Jan 6, 2019, 10:35 AM

if he is a paid employee or a poster here. Are we his buddies or his readership? Posters get disagreed with and flamed all the time on here, and they don’t get to say “just doing my job.” Reporters get flamed, too, but they don’t then come on here as posters to defend themselves.

I get it that you can be both a McDonalds employee and a customer, but don’t mix the roles. You don’t see the fry cook sitting down in the dining room to defend any food quality complaints.

Maybe David needs a different handle on here. Maybe he already has one...Francis Marion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Folks are so quick to condemn someone who has done

Jan 6, 2019, 10:38 AM

a good job for so long. They treat him like he’s Phil Korncoot because they didn’t like one story. Pretty sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which story? The When a Win feels like a Loss or this more

Jan 6, 2019, 12:13 PM

recent one?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 for the FM reference, however comma

Jan 6, 2019, 10:54 AM [ in reply to My biggest issue with David is he needs to decide ]

I’m thinking ever since bob became a little(sic) bit scarce, dhood has taken a turn for the MSM’ish, if you get my drift....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Not sure what MSMish means but I think I agree

Jan 6, 2019, 11:03 AM

I think he spends too much energy trying to be cute, funny, or a buddy

Reporters have a tough job, and need a thick skin. I couldnt do it. I just think that sometimes his personal relationships here get commingled too much with his professional one.

I appreciate, trust and enjoy his reporting, but sometimes disagree with his opinions, his choice of headlines, etc. I have a right to disagree...it is a message board. He just needs to understand that sometimes people are going to disagree with him, and that he doesn’t have to defend his articles against any opposing view.

Maybe he is just too close to it. I am sure it is tough to be an objective reporter fo and a fan of the same team.

The name of the internet game is clicks and buzz

Jan 6, 2019, 10:44 AM

I’d say Mr. Hood is winning that game right now.

Yes, and who is losing?***

Jan 6, 2019, 11:02 AM

Re: I don’t know David Hood, but I read his material.

Jan 6, 2019, 11:01 AM

First and foremost, I am a Clemson fan. You do ANYTHING to get on my wrong side there then we gonna have issues. Just saying. Go Tigers!

he's just there for the free buffet***

Jan 6, 2019, 11:02 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

+1 for the chuckle . . .

Jan 6, 2019, 11:18 AM

This topic needed a bit of levity!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought us Tnet subscriber were paying him to do a job

Jan 6, 2019, 11:26 AM

If that's the case, then I'm the boss and I say focus on the task at hand, the CFP championship we are playing for tomorrow. The national inquirer quality stuff can wait until after the game is played.

Now, I feel so used and cheap for paying a subscription...why didn't you fellas warn me...boo hoo

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 12:04 PM

Love David's stories and he didn't report anything most of us and his teammates already knew. This story is not going to overshadow anything nor will it be a distraction. This team is focused and in a business mindset. There is one more thing to accomplish on thier list. Get over it people and move on. GO TIGERS ALL IN

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 12:18 PM

He is good over 99% of the time. He has made maybe 2 mistakes in numerous years. Moreover, this a free site for most. Everyone should be thankful.

Jan 6, 2019, 12:28 PM

Agree he is usually good. However, he had two serious missteps that were just uncalled for. I donate to this site but my post was deleted I guess because I criticized his timing of the article. I use no profanity or vulgar comments ever. All I did was disagree with posting it at this critical time, asking a question that suggest a player is inferior, and suggested better questions for media day. So for that, my post was yanked. Apparently, letters to the editor aren’t tolerated here if you disagree. I guess free press only works one way on Tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 2:10 PM

we would love Feaster at San Jose State!!

#SpartanUP
Beat Bama.

Jan 6, 2019, 2:31 PM

I usually love David's articles. I do have to question his timing though. The two most controversial articles he has written this year came before Championship games. The first one before the ACC conf game and now this one before the NC game. Makes me wonder about motives to be honest

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've done it!!!

Jan 6, 2019, 2:39 PM

You've uncovered David's and Tigernet's secret, hidden agenda to undermine any championship we play for.

Thank you this for exposing this heinous plot

Re: You've done it!!!

Jan 6, 2019, 2:44 PM

You are welcome

Jan 6, 2019, 2:59 PM

Our players are subjected to what we would consider distractions all year long. With them it's "next man up". Unlike many of us, they have a better grasp of the situation and handle that situation in a manner much better than we seem to assume. During this past year, there have been several transfers. Naturally the players have the same mixed emotions many of us would have. They have the added sense of being in a close association with these players, something that we posters do not share. In spite of this closeness, our players have apparently not let this detract from their goal. In fact. it appears to me they have made a concerted effort to play even harder to compensate for any loss, real or perceived. Credit our players and coaches for remaining focused on "ALL IN" rather than falling into the depths of despair.

Our comments chastising David for the article re Feaster appears to me to be unwarranted. News about Feaster's considering whether or not he planned to transfer had been public knowledge long before David's article appeared. In no way could his article be construed as being timed in such a manner as to affect the mood of our team on our march to the national championship. I plead guilty to sometimes speaking when I should keep my mouth shut.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 3:07 PM

He does a great job. His material is always very professional, factual and well written.

Stop hassling this great Tiger Reporter and try to keep your thoughts on an adult level.

David is A+ in my book ! Leave the man alone !

Is that you David H?

Ha! Now we know David Hood has at least one long term

Jan 6, 2019, 7:17 PM

SCOK!

Just Kidding.
:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic