Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU now calling the entire Jimbo tenure ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 7,821

FSU now calling the entire Jimbo tenure ....

May 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

a failure.

https://chopchat.com/2019/05/12/fsu-football-time-call-jimbo-fisher-era-seminoles-failure/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Taggart's will be Cataclysmic Catastrophe then***

May 12, 2019, 9:15 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he will do the same at texas a&m they always do.***

May 12, 2019, 9:28 AM

Re: FSU now calling the entire Jimbo tenure ....

May 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

At least with Jimbo there they just had to overcome getting passing grades and trying not to rape women too much.

Now they have all that AND Willie Taggart's coaching. Oh, and their horrible OL.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 11:22 AM

I never cared for Jimbo. Always thought he was Bobby’s henchmen. I only ever enjoyed the Jameous Winston meltdown on the sideline where you could see Jimbo tell him to shut his f’ing*** mouth or he would throw his #%# on the bench.

Classic. That kid was a menous thug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 12:01 PM

I never cared for Jimbo. Always thought he was Bobby’s henchmen. I only ever enjoyed the Jameous Winston meltdown on the sideline where you could see Jimbo tell him to shut his f’ing*** mouth or he would throw his #%# on the bench.

Classic. That kid was a menous thug.

Jimbo’s handling of that situation told you all you needed to know about him. Win at all costs. Discipline the bare minimum to keep the press off you. How do players respect and follow a coach like that in the long run?
He will be tier 2 SEC west for the foreseeable future because of the available talent. But he will never win the west.

Not so sure about that last line... He's recruiting well.

May 12, 2019, 12:12 PM

The 'Bama mystique' is waning...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU now calling the entire Jimbo tenure .... ]

I don’t disagree. You interrupted my post perfectly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who cares?

May 12, 2019, 1:03 PM

This Clemson fan is too busy enjoying the Tigers win championships and too busy to listen to outside noise.

I care...

May 12, 2019, 1:32 PM

...I live in FSU country so after all those years of coming up short against half-arse-u I enjoyed the read....besides, we play FSU every years and the more negative stuff the better our recruiting.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dislike Jimbo as much as the next guy but FSU leaders and

May 13, 2019, 12:49 PM

administration enabled the guy by overlooking the Winston issues and all the other player's brushes with the law. Looking the other way in order to win a few more games. Don't feel sorry for anyone associated with that university.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 12:53 PM

I know Dipshitula constantly bashes Jimbo Fisher but I think Jimbo was just unhappy with the FSU administration and left in disgust,and I also believe Dipshitula to be an idiot.

May 13, 2019, 1:32 PM

That and the entire town of Tallahassee kept boinking his (ex)wife... as the rumor suggests.

May 13, 2019, 1:31 PM

This article points out everything that has been said about that program for years...and I have no doubt that fsu would jump at the opportunity to do it all again if they could be insured of Jimbo's type results on the field.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 3:05 PM

?? No. Not the "Program", they wouldn't ever do that sort of thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Re: FSU now calling the entire Jimbo tenure .... ]

I agree, this is the same stuff everyone else in the nation said for years. Why did it just suddenly dawn on them that it was true?

Replies: 15
| visibility 7,821
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic