Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Naked and Afraid XL - Discovery Channel
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 283

Naked and Afraid XL - Discovery Channel

Feb 13, 2019, 2:38 PM

Enjoy the show on discovery. New season was very good. They never show any type of relationships in the show and you know that you put 6 men and 6 women out in the bush for 40 days naked, they going to be doing it right?

I don’t think you could possibly go out there and not be having sex w the female contestants. I know if I was on the show I would definitely be trying to bang as many of them as I could.

Cold night in the shelter and just slip it in while getting body heat....

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Naked and Afraid XL as in naked and obese?

Feb 13, 2019, 2:42 PM

Not really my fetish but whatevs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Naked and Afraid XL as in naked and obese?

Feb 13, 2019, 2:58 PM

The chics are mostly pretty cute and none fat.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think if it doesn't happen in the first night or two

Feb 13, 2019, 2:42 PM

they probably feel too gross to worry with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree.

Feb 13, 2019, 3:00 PM

I think after about 10-20 nights it starts to happen bc no sex and developing relationships. I wouldn’t care if the ##### wasn’t super clean. My #### doesn’t have a nose.

...but how often to they end up hating each other?

Feb 13, 2019, 3:09 PM

I mean, we all know over the time at least one set has done it even if none admit it. Two fit people with no clothes, bound to happen. Most of the chicks have been pretty smoking so I know I'd be pointing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm thinking there's something in the contract about

Feb 13, 2019, 4:09 PM

it, since it never happens. Either that, or all reference to it is edited out if it does occur.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 6
| visibility 283
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic