Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
There is ZERO evidence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1

There is ZERO evidence

Jul 28, 2018, 8:17 AM

There is zero evidence that a helium balloon released from Clemson South Carolina is harmful to a loggerhead turtle on the South Carolina coast line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The AD had to do something to

Jul 28, 2018, 8:26 AM

shift the narrative away from all the outcry over having male strippers at the ladies clinic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's next, no more plastic straws at the games?***

Jul 28, 2018, 8:26 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

^^ Now that insightfulness is just genius Chesty...

Jul 28, 2018, 8:44 AM

how do you foresee such wicked & unthinkable acts against mankind?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had

Jul 28, 2018, 9:00 AM [ in reply to What's next, no more plastic straws at the games?*** ]

a poster on the door about using plastic straws. It basically said that straws are only provided when requested and that they prefer you to drink straight from the glass. Every time we asked for straws anyway, the staff would give us dirty looks, like mayonaisse on corn looks..that bad.
I asked one waitress why they don't try the old fashioned paper straws. She said they still kill trees and cost way more than plastic.

This country is becoming so weird.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I believe weird would be an upgrade Tigersense. Crazy

Jul 28, 2018, 9:35 AM

people out there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Red Hen***

Jul 28, 2018, 9:51 AM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had

Jul 28, 2018, 11:06 AM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

...BUT, if there was a way to make straws out of aborted baby parts, they’d probably all be on board for that.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2018, 2:32 PM

Bingo! Whacky world!

Jul 28, 2018, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

Do you support the death penalty? I bet you do.

I dont support the death penalty

Jul 28, 2018, 2:48 PM

I dont support abortion either

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dont support the death penalty

Jul 28, 2018, 2:53 PM

At least you’re consistent. I don’t “support” abortion either but I also don’t support the government telling me what to do with my body.

LOL you are a certified IDIOT***

Jul 28, 2018, 6:30 PM

Jul 28, 2018, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I dont support the death penalty ]

Unfortunately, the innocent baby gets its body cut to pieces and killed. Medical science has come so far that the fetus is without question a person. The baby has his own blood, his unique DNA.

Jul 29, 2018, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: I dont support the death penalty ]

You are just a liberal snowflake How is the gov telling you want you can do with your body

Jul 28, 2018, 6:35 PM [ in reply to Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

I do

Yo, shhh..you're trying to pose as a Republican

Jul 28, 2018, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

in the other thread.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can bet I support the death penalty big time

Jul 28, 2018, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

The sooner the better ... as the same criminals are committing most of the crimes.

Jul 28, 2018, 4:26 PM [ in reply to Re: My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

Or white male Christians.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Liberals are nuts, it has been quantifiably proven

Jul 28, 2018, 4:41 PM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

mental illness among liberals is much more than it is among conservatives. However, it is our fault that we listen to the nutjobs.

bigger problem is the empty suit, do nothing R I N O's..

Jul 28, 2018, 7:36 PM

who only want to appear in opposition to the Left and in reality wish Trump would go away, so they get get back to business as usual. Sadly, they make up much of the Republican party. BTW, I'm fine w/ a death penalty for convicted R I N O 's, any US citizen calling president Trump a racist, and any illegal captured on US soil.

Go smoke your barrel...***

Jul 28, 2018, 11:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meanwhile nearly everything is packaged in plastic

Jul 28, 2018, 5:08 PM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

What the sam hell difference does a flipping straw make? Asinine

Jul 28, 2018, 7:03 PM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

It is far easier to clean a glass after a straw was used than it is to scrub someone's lipstick, gloss or just lip prints off it.

Modern dishwashers may 'sterilize' a glass or cup without ever removing the smudges, and trust me, no human will touch the inside of your glass in a commercial setting. BTW, there will also be times when the water temp falls below specification on that commercial dishwasher, and those glasses will not be sterile.

So anytime you patronize an establishment that doesn't use straws, let them know you will be CHECKING FOR SMUDGES on the glasses.

Or just ask for disposable ones. That will really frost'em.

Jul 28, 2018, 11:23 PM [ in reply to My family was in VA 2 weeks ago, where every restaurant had ]

They make them out of Aluminum, reusables as it were. They're all the rage and the turtles don't end up trying to pass an 8 inch flexi-neck terrd.

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

World upside down...

Jul 29, 2018, 12:20 AM [ in reply to What's next, no more plastic straws at the games?*** ]

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/the-current-state-of-the-left-worse-to-give-somebody-a-straw-than-to-give-them-hiv/

Funny you mention that.. I'm in Costa Rica right now,

Jul 29, 2018, 2:52 AM [ in reply to What's next, no more plastic straws at the games?*** ]

and most places here use bamboo straws. Equally functional, compostable. It would be a wise move.

null

Re: There is ZERO evidence

Jul 28, 2018, 9:01 AM

Have you heard yet? CU will not use any more footballs made from leather!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't even laugh about it.

Jul 28, 2018, 2:06 PM

Probably comin' down the vegan pipe next.

Madeup snowflake issue. We've seen many since Clements

Jul 28, 2018, 9:02 AM

became president.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 28, 2018, 9:24 AM

The liberal agenda in America has nothing to do with evidence. The sooner you learn that, the better off you'll be. Go Tigers!

Jul 28, 2018, 4:27 PM

Demanding evidence is just another sign of privilege.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Evidence

Jul 28, 2018, 9:45 AM

Has nothing to do with facts these days.

Jul 28, 2018, 2:30 PM

There is,however, a ton of evidence that latex balloons are harmful to wildlife, including loggerheads.

https://www.fws.gov/news/blog/index.cfm/2015/8/5/Balloons-and-Wildlife-Please-Dont-Release-Your-Balloons

Is your “point” that because no one has actually tracked a balloon from Clemson and observed a turtle eat it, that the threat is fake news?

And what is the downside of not polluting the environment and not wasting money?

Jul 28, 2018, 4:16 PM

http://archive.upstatetoday.com/?p=12631

Jul 28, 2018, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: There is ZERO evidence ]

“And what is the downside of not polluting the environment and not wasting money?“

Clearly what we desperately need is an elite ruling class to let us know what is a waste of our money and prevent us from doing so. God Bless America.

Jul 28, 2018, 7:00 PM

You didn’t answer the question.

why couldn't they just say they take too long to biodegrade

Jul 28, 2018, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: There is ZERO evidence ]

And could be harmful to wildlife around lake hartwell, keowee and jocassee?

I call b.s. on balloons making it to the coast of SC..

Depending on the gradient and zonal flow of the jet stream,

Jul 28, 2018, 6:39 PM

they could possibly end up anywhere from Florida to Virginia under certain circumstances... Not very likely, but definitely possible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Depending on the gradient and zonal flow of the jet stream,

Jul 28, 2018, 7:35 PM

Not only is Virginia possible, it was documented by a researcher at our beloved university. I guess the scientists at Clemson are liberal elite snowflakes.

Re: why couldn't they just say they take too long to biodegrade

Jul 28, 2018, 6:59 PM [ in reply to why couldn't they just say they take too long to biodegrade ]

The researcher in the twitter posts tracked balloons from Clemson to Blacksburg, VA.

Jul 28, 2018, 6:47 PM

There is undeniable evidence that Loggerheads pull for the Clemson Tigers.

Jul 28, 2018, 9:59 PM

Wow I never knew balloons at a Clemson football game were so important to everyone ............... nodding off now

What's your point about ZERO evidence?

Jul 29, 2018, 10:37 PM

Since when are FACTS part of any argument with the "bleeding hearts"? They refuse to engage in any discussion where facts are allowed, because they will always lose. I gave up years ago. I would love to know how many of the students that forced this issue attend football games.

Replies: 43
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic