Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All over here and the Facebox...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

All over here and the Facebox...

Oct 25, 2018, 8:04 AM

Seems all the Trumpies are absolutely convinced the pipe bombs were sent by Dems to influence the election.

Can someone enlighten me on this or point me to some evidence?

Because I like to apply Occam's Razor to these situations: When people get terrible packages in the mail for political reasons, it's the work of a lone nut job. Like how the Ricin packages were the work of a lone leftist nut job. Or the guy who shot up the baseball game was just a nut job.

Here's what I really think: Y'all know it's a Trumpie but you don't want to admit that someone in your ranks is capable of doing something like this.

Why are Trumpies so prone to conspiracies? Like the ones who think the Parkland school shooting was a government conspiracy?

Please. Explain to me like I'm 5 how this is all a conspiracy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: All over here and the Facebox...

Oct 25, 2018, 8:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whether he's a "Trumpie" or a "Dem"

Oct 25, 2018, 8:07 AM

means exactly the same as whether he is wearing boxers or briefs.

It means absolutely nothing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO, WE ARE NOT!

Oct 25, 2018, 8:10 AM

ARE YOU 100% SURE it was a right-wing nut job who did it?

Yeah, you are.

Oct 25, 2018, 8:32 AM

100 percent sure? Of course not. Not like y'all are that they're fakes.

But Occam's Razor generally reigns supreme.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Either way we should vote Dem to make sure it doesn't

Oct 25, 2018, 2:46 PM

happen again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2018, 8:36 AM

Bomb sent to Deniro. The person who said "fk Trump" into the microphone on national TV. They're walking this closer and closer to the President....two weeks before an election. All bomb recipients have something in common.

Following idle speculation with idle speculation?

Oct 25, 2018, 8:49 AM

Reasonable people don't start drawing conclusions without art supplies. Yeah, I saw the speculation and dismissed it as just that. The guy who originated the concept was on Ingraham's show last night. He suggest it might be a dem but definitively said it was not possible to know. That leaves us right where we started.

They speculate then you speculate. You wouldn't let me get away with something like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My speculation...

Oct 25, 2018, 1:01 PM

Is at least labeled speculation. And I'm erring on the side of the likeliest scenario.

Trumpies today are stating this is a liberal conspiracy as if it's fact.

Re: My speculation...

Oct 25, 2018, 4:00 PM

Oh, it was your opinion. You're a mind reader? "Y'all know it's a Trumpie..."

I've never had my mind read but I'd bet a beer that you know what I'm thinking right now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's time to wake up and stop playing pretend.

Oct 25, 2018, 8:57 AM

This shlt's getting old quite frankly.

https://abc7ny.com/police-fake-trump-hate-crime-story-leads-to-li-womans-arrest/4251196/

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2016/11/11/muslim-student-charged-trump-hate-crime-hoax/

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/false-hate-crime-report-landed-innocent-man-behind-bars-cops-article-1.3055781

https://www.wifr.com/content/news/Two-Reported-Hate-Crimes-at-Beloit-College-412174573.html

can't we all just get along? enough with the finger pointing***

Oct 25, 2018, 9:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Here’s your evidence

Oct 25, 2018, 9:32 AM

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2013/6/28/4474756/howards-rock-vandalism-arrest-clemson-football

See? It happens.

Ugh...I wonder what this kid is up to these days. What a doofus.

Seriously though, I agree. The irony of the “it was a Dem” tactic, without proof, is that you are actually showing your hand that if it is a Conservative, you think that somehow says something about your political allies. For the most part, it does not. This guy (or girl) is a wacko regardless of the lever he (or she) pulls in early November.

null

That's not evidence.

Oct 25, 2018, 1:00 PM

Evidence is proof.

Posting a completely unrelated incident does not constitute evidence or proof.

Trumpies are arguing this is a liberal plot as if it is a proven fact. It is not, and unlikely at that.

It sounds like you agree with him

Oct 25, 2018, 1:04 PM

And probably didn't read his post.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guilty.

Oct 25, 2018, 1:08 PM

I read this on my phone earlier, came back later to reply to posts, got my wires crossed. Sorry, Swarley. That'll learn me.

??***

Oct 25, 2018, 3:14 PM

null

Oct 25, 2018, 9:58 AM

to be honest, either the guy doing it is a moron, or this is all for show. I mean does anyone really expect that a pipe bomb inside of an envelope would ever actually get to these people?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2018, 11:15 AM

Especially when the envelope doesn't have a postage mark which means it couldn't have gone through a mail sorting facility. It was likely dropped off by hand.

Oct 25, 2018, 11:59 AM

we do not know what we do not know, although lot of people sure can fill in the blanks. But I agree that this appears to be for show, but I can also agree that it is a terrorist act that should be taken seriously.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2018, 10:39 AM

Bomb making isn't new...Pretty easy to get instructions on bomb making these days.
I'm sure if the bomber wanted them to explode at least one would have. Either they just want to scare the heck out of folks or they are trying to divert attention to something other than the obvious.

You're like the guy on TNET who reposts something idiotic

Oct 25, 2018, 2:42 PM

from the Gamecock board, who then uses that post as evidence that all SC fans are ignorant.

THAT's really where we are now. Folks on the right find the most inflammatory thing stated by a lefty and assume all liberals are like that. Folks on the left zero in on some crazy thing a conservative has said - and lumps other conservatives in with the crazy person.

THAT's where we are now as a country...and you're now part of the problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool, thanks.

Oct 25, 2018, 2:56 PM

But thus far, that's all I'm seeing from the Trumpies (not from conservatives... again, there's a difference). I will say ClemsonTiger1988 is an exception to this.

But that is the talking point they're running with whether you like it or not. Those of us who don't do that are being overshadowed by this fringe group. No, sir, I'm not one of those. Your assumption here is, sorry, a dumb one. Doesn't make you dumb. Just your assumption.

So no, I'm not part of that problem, and I politely encourage you to kindly #### off with that wrong opinion.

Seems I struck a nerve. My apologies...***

Oct 25, 2018, 3:57 PM

Re: Seems I struck a nerve. My apologies...***

Oct 25, 2018, 4:49 PM

Yep. I don't like when people make such false assumptions and fail to read my other posts which take a lot of care not to label all conservatives or liberals on one group. The reaction from the Trump fanatics is what I'm addressing, and Ford summed it up well.

You made a bad assumption about my post and an even worse characterization of who I am and how I treat people of varying political beliefs. But I admit I offer no quarter to Trump fanatics as it's now becoming beyond absurd with them.

I apparently haven't read your other posts. In this one, you

Oct 25, 2018, 8:42 PM

seemed to be lumping a bunch of folks into one pile based on the actions and words of a few.

I say "seemed" but in fact, you "were".

Admit it - you're getting worked up because of a few fringe conspiracy theorists. That's what both sides do; that's what the media does; that's the problem. And you're jumping in with both feet - in this thread anyway.

I'm not going to seek out your other posts to see if I'm unfairly judging you.

Re: I apparently haven't read your other posts. In this one, you

Oct 26, 2018, 10:24 AM

No, apparently you haven't. And you shouldn't have been surprised at the clap back response.

It's not a "few" fringe conspiracy theorists. It's a lot of them. And it's coming from the ones who are head over heels for Trump. Doesn't mean someone who is a conservative or a traditional GOPer.

I'm not asking you to seek out the other posts. What would be the point? But you are wrong in your assessment, and we'll just leave it at that.

All SC fans ARE ignorant, though...

Oct 25, 2018, 3:02 PM [ in reply to You're like the guy on TNET who reposts something idiotic ]

and I think you're jumping the gun on Catahoula. He's talking about the vocal Trump supporters on here and not generally saying that anyone who like Trump thinks the left is trying to blow itself up to win the election.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah - I knew that was a bad example. SC fans are all

Oct 25, 2018, 4:02 PM

idiots. Who did I think I was kidding?

Oct 25, 2018, 3:17 PM

knew they were sent by dems because they didn't work

Well that's at least funny..***

Oct 25, 2018, 4:01 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Oct 26, 2018, 12:02 PM

I'm wondering if the 1st one to Soros was real, and the rest are fakes to garner attention.

The bomb sent to CNN was clearly a fake. Envelope shows clearly that it wasn't mailed. Likewise, the bomb is wrapped in aluminum foil. There is no detonating primer either. The wiring on the CNN bomb is also off. To explain in a nutshell, the wiring shows inconsistency with other real pipe bombs and suggests the wires arent connected to anything. The circuitry makes zero sense.

Given that CNN has been caught in blatant lies over the past 3 years and is having some serious financial struggles due to record low viewers, I would not be surprised if someone at CNN decided to make a copycat to create a story. It would be very easy to do, and CNN has the motive.

CNN for the past 2 years has been running the "President Trump is hostile to journalists! He's encouraging violence, oh someone stop this before we precious innocent reporters get hurt!"

*CNN makes their own fake bomb and runs a story on it*

CNN: "SEE! ow we are getting BOMBS! It's Trumps fault for his violent rhetoric!"

Oct 26, 2018, 3:09 PM

How's that theory working out now?

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic