Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am very anxious to see
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I am very anxious to see

Jun 25, 2019, 4:34 PM

How the coaches use both Brice and Phommachanh this year. Especially early in the year when we have three tough games to start the season. A lot has been said and written about the Tigers schedule but there aren’t many teams who begin as Coach Swinney team will this year. I wish the Tigers began with Duke and New Mexico State. And S.C. For that matter.

Perhaps the backup QBs will get a chance to play in these early games. Phommachanh was really impressive in the spring game so I believe the coaches will give him a chance to play early if the opportunity arises.

I’ve never been a Duke hater and I’ll be their biggest fan opening day. I bet we all will be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am very anxious to see

Jun 25, 2019, 4:53 PM

I anticipate Phommachanh to see action but redshirt ultimately if there's no injuries due to TL and Brice being more than capable to lead the program.

Jun 25, 2019, 5:05 PM

I have had that same thought but you got to remember that the California kid is coming in next year. I don’t know how that will affect red shirting. It’s a good problem to have. I’m glad I’m not the coach who has to select from this group because they all have the credentials. Make being a fan fun doesn’t it?

Jun 25, 2019, 5:56 PM

I agree - FOREST ....it does that !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic