Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Aug 23, 2019, 1:05 PM

Allow me to elaborate.

I don’t post much but I read a lot. In years past we were discussing why we weren’t more respected and blah blah blah. I was one these guys. Well, now we are and what do we complain about now.......not much. Finebaum is about the only thing we can direct our angst. We spent 3 days screaming “where is my ACC Network!” Yesterday a portion of our crew was angry at the one guy that picked Bama this year.

What I’m saying brethren, is we need to allow all opinions into TNet, no matter how dumb. I myself, am open to the fact a chicken can fly and the coots can surprise us. I don’t believe it, but will not silence the idiot. We need to explore the fact others have a chance this year. We need to understand others have chickens springing out of boxes for tradition. (Not Popeyes). We have to understand 200 dudes will show up in Tigertown and do yell practice. Whatever that is. Not judging them their preference.

We need to listen others perspective. This should be a goal for 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:10 PM

I keep hearing this over and over again while I'm in here today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 1:16 PM

On the one hand, free speech is a bedrock of our nation. On the other hand, I’ve noticed that as I age my tolerance for subjecting my eyes and ears to idiots is decreasing.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:20 PM

Echo.... get it?

I know readers of TNET are so used to seeing complainers that it is the first assumption. Sorry for the confusion confusion confusion confusion.....

Aug 23, 2019, 6:16 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

"Free speech is a bedrock of our nation." Oliver Wendell Douglas

You serious Clark?***

Aug 23, 2019, 1:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I just want to go on a bro camping trip with crystals and stuff.***

Aug 23, 2019, 1:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: W T F?

Aug 23, 2019, 1:17 PM

You don’t post much?

This whole post sounds “preachy”.

But I agree with stopping the disrespect thing. It’s over.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:18 PM

Allow me to elaborate.

I don’t post much but I read a lot. In years past we were discussing why we weren’t more respected and blah blah blah. I was one these guys. Well, now we are and what do we complain about now.......not much. Finebaum is about the only thing we can direct our angst. We spent 3 days screaming “where is my ACC Network!” Yesterday a portion of our crew was angry at the one guy that picked Bama this year.

What I’m saying brethren, is we need to allow all opinions into TNet, no matter how dumb. I myself, am open to the fact a chicken can fly and the coots can surprise us. I don’t believe it, but will not silence the idiot. We need to explore the fact others have a chance this year. We need to understand others have chickens springing out of boxes for tradition. (Not Popeyes). We have to understand 200 dudes will show up in Tigertown and do yell practice. Whatever that is. Not judging them their preference.

You serious Clark?***

Aug 23, 2019, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I am serious, and dont call me Clark!

Aug 23, 2019, 4:44 PM

Something doesn't feel quite right about this.

Aug 23, 2019, 1:35 PM [ in reply to I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

Is this plagiarism?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 1:54 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No you ########.

Aug 23, 2019, 4:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

It's an echo.

My nuts ain't numb!!!

Aug 23, 2019, 5:32 PM

They hurt every time my ex kicked them. ;)

Message was edited by: they just sore as hail!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i am a better man for reading this

Aug 23, 2019, 1:19 PM

And somewhat afraid due to agreement of said elaborate material.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 1:23 PM

What time is the yell practice? I will need to ask off for work

What what you you mean mean??

Aug 23, 2019, 1:27 PM

:) :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ETA of 200 dudes arriving at Clemson?

Aug 23, 2019, 1:31 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

is this one of those "coming out of the closet" ordeals?

Aug 23, 2019, 1:36 PM

;)

Tnet can be so trashy sometimes***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:09 PM

thank you! wondering same

Aug 23, 2019, 4:03 PM [ in reply to ETA of 200 dudes arriving at Clemson? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

DID yo DID go DIDactic...?***

Aug 23, 2019, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know what this means

Aug 23, 2019, 2:29 PM

so I gave it a TU anyway in case I should be agreeing with it

Aug 23, 2019, 1:44 PM

You can say THAT again!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Aug 23, 2019, 1:46 PM

I admire the tolerance you show while still maintaining they are idiots. Kwestion? Do we tolerate those that don’t tolerate others or do we silence them? Asking for Francis Marion

Yes***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:08 PM

Coot!

Aug 23, 2019, 2:05 PM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

TS;DR***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Ok***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:28 PM

Group hug?***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:17 PM

Go hug someone else snowflake!***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:19 PM

I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. [9]
Posted: Aug 23, 2019 1:05 PM

Allow me to elaborate.

ETA of 200 dudes arriving at Clemson?***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:23 PM

Are you serious

Aug 23, 2019, 2:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

YL-Group-5.jpg(78.3 K)

Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=CahNAauFgys

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Those dudes are going to Simpsonville HTH***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2019, 2:36 PM

Well...thats cool...But I am sick of hearing or reading about the stupid ACC Network on here...For the love of God....

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:23 PM

You could devise an entire course around correcting that single paragraph...if we agree to tolerate it.

But for some "free speech" it's easier to throw it away than correct it.

I am taking all that with a grade of slaw***

Aug 23, 2019, 9:18 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I don’t post much but I read a lot."

Says the guy almost 40k posts...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you trying to post count shame me?

Aug 23, 2019, 2:45 PM

Listen here Mr Intolerance, I identify as a person who doesn't post much but reads a lot. If you refuse to recognize that, then you're a racist bigot.

what do you mean... "perspective"

Aug 23, 2019, 2:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjIbJJdCYvI

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I mean, perspective***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:46 PM

Aug 23, 2019, 2:48 PM

God forbid someone has differing opinions. You get labeled a coot and down voted like crazy. Very strange culture on this forum.

Nobody asked you coot! Go back to fgf***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:50 PM

Re: Nobody asked you coot! Go back to fgf***

Aug 23, 2019, 2:54 PM

Case in point. Honest question, why do you think I'm a coot?

Re: Nobody asked you coot! Go back to fgf***

Aug 23, 2019, 3:50 PM

Can’t speak for GWP but I think so based on your pulse. I’m not the smartest guy and get some TD’s err now and then but 30%??? Jeeeesh!

don't go away mad,

Aug 23, 2019, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

just go away.

Aug 23, 2019, 8:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m afraid that TNet has become an echo chamber. ]

Says Mr 30%

What do you mean “you people”?***

Aug 23, 2019, 3:01 PM

I mean "you people."***

Aug 23, 2019, 3:23 PM

Aug 23, 2019, 3:54 PM

Aug 23, 2019, 8:27 PM

Why does he keep doing that?

You're absolutely RIGHT

Aug 23, 2019, 4:15 PM

Right

r i g h t

r i g h t

Aug 23, 2019, 4:31 PM

I'm still asking (not screaming yet) "Where is my ACCN Network". I suppose if your carrier provides it, then there's nothing for you personally to ##### about.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My carrier provides it, so I'm good.***

Aug 23, 2019, 4:33 PM

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic